Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account (64140 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Amberon: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Thrash!
Ishilove:

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Ishilove: 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
Amberon:
Thrash!
Go take a dive into the lagoon, young man. It will do everyone a world of good.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Amberon: 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
you are truly a wiseman.
Wiseman5:

so u now believe she's a prostitute? she didn't appear as a prostitute rather a destitute when she received the money. no prostitute will fight u when services rendered are adequately paid for.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by johntolu: 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Icecream4U:
So there are no destitute in Mr Suleiman's church? Or even in his area and here in Nigeria? Also, why did the Suleiman have to transfer the money to her "Codedly"?
For gods sake there are thousands of people in his church that can't boast of 100k in their bank account and they go to his church regularly and still pay their offerings and tithes. Why must it be someone in far away Canada that don't even attend his church? Why is he always giving out stuffs Codedly to matured and ripe girls?

I have been following the
'ApostleSulaimangate' story
since it made National headlines.
I will admit the issues raised in
your post is a pointer to the
fact that Apostle Sulaiman was
reckless in his conduct, if not
actually culpable, in his
relationship with Ms. Otobo.
What business does he or his
church have in rehabilitating a
Canadian based prostitute/destitute
when his church has many destitutes
and or prositutes as members,
in his local church, in Nigeria.
The funds supposedly spent in
rehabilitating the Canadian based
stripper could have better been
spent on indigent members of his
church and the needy, outside his
church.
I will appreciate if Pastor Suleiman's
advocate on Nairaland, can address
the issues raised by 'Icecreamforyou',
in his post, above. I am equally
looking fwd. to the response
Apostle Sulaiman will give when
same question is put to him, by
Festus Keyamo, in the court room.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Amberon: 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
You should take your own advice and do that. Vile human.
Ishilove:

Go take a dive into the lagoon, young man. It will do everyone a world of good.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
Amberon:
You should take your own advice and do that. Vile human.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Amberon: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
Damage control just the same escape strategy your demigod uses. Grow a brain.

Conversing with you is IQ depleting. Bye felicia!
Ishilove:

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Nationale: 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
dragonking3:
Exactly. She should provide proof that she was pregnant for the pastor or proof that apostle gave her concoction to drink and aborted the baby. Or better still she should provide proof that the traditional wedding was done then we shall believe her.
Sheeples

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Nationale: 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
dragonking3:
Exactly. She should provide proof that she was pregnant for the pastor or proof that apostle gave her concoction to drink and aborted the baby. Or better still she should provide proof that the traditional wedding was done then we shall believe her.
Sheeples seen

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by dragonking3: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nationale:

Sheeples seen
I guess you are one of those atheist that wants the apostle downfall. Pele grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Ishilove: 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
Amberon:
Damage control just the same escape strategy your demigod uses. Grow a brain.

Conversing with you is IQ depleting. Bye felicia!
So says the homo erectus who quoted me to write rubbish. Take your hatred for Apostle and go stand in front of a moving train if it pains you so much. Le _imbecile cheesy
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Ishilove: 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
dragonking3:
I guess you are one of those atheist that wants the apostle downfall. Pele grin grin
Children of hate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by komekn(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
adetayo234:

Maybe your sule should start by explaining the morality behind locking the girl up for accusing him

Consider your reasoning, he locked her up.

I understand the police did not him. That question should be directed to the police and the other various security services. Who have been known to carry out actions which are far from enforcement of the law.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by henryhemon(m): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
irynterri:
did I just see 1 million..dear Lord!!,later Chimamanda will be talking about 'male privilege',abeg how many men don touch 1 million just for warming person bed grin

God bless you for this.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by komekn(m): 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
mickeymimi:
The difference between those he gave cars .. and .. Stephanie is

He gave the car as a church ...they are his members .. and known in the church...possibly pay tithes.....he didn't just call people out from the crowd or from the street and was dashing them cars..

In Stephanie s case .... money was allegedly given secretly for a service rendered ... and .. church.....his wife.... did not know about it grin

I have no idea who he gives money to and who they are but we do know from the testimonials of recipient persons.

Is that he didn't really know them.

Which would be in Biblical instructions, don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing. Give in secret not in the open gallery, let God see you and not men.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by johntolu: 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
He sent her 200k.... FOR WHAT?

he sent her ONE MILLION.... for what?

She was living in Canada, not in Haiti...

He was even smiling sheepishly when she showed him bosom on snapchat...

Suleiman should go and make peace with his maker. He should stop deceiving himself an[color=#990000][/color]d his worshippers...

I pronounce him GUILTY AS CHARGED!
TonyeBarcanista!
What type of judgement is this, Bros?
You summarily pronounced the guy
guilty without hearing his own side
of the story.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Justuceleague2: 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
What a shame
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
johntolu:

TonyeBarcanista!
What type of judgement is this, Bros.
You summarily pronounced the guy
guilty without hearing his own side
of the story.
I took my time to follow the case, his defence has been incoherent and pathetic. His worshippers took to bully the lady and not facing the fact! SULE is GUILTY AS CHARGED

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by adetayo234: 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
komekn:

I understand the police did not him. That question should be directed to the police and the other various security services. Who have been known to carry out actions which are far from enforcement of the law.

Can you imagine your very stupid and unreasonable utterances?! "the police did, not him" Are you so-called Christians programme to be blind and thoughtless or what? Who asked the police to lock her up? Nobody, right? I'm certain you will also say it was the police that locked Kemi olunloyo up, and not that pastor. What happened to you? When exactly did your sense die?

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by adetayo234: 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
ychris:
gerrara here alaye.

I'm an agnostic.

At least, you didn't deny that your pastor could have ffucked her

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Inspectorsuga(m): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Dayg88:
Let us just read something else. We know he's guilty, so? What next?
Who are d "we" dat knows da he's guilty? I guess ur dumb skull can't differentiate between singular n plural words...
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by smileysmiles(f): 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
olaboy33:
all these people above me are.hypocrites....

y should the case die when we have evidences coming up..

like if u think as I think that apostle sulaimon has a skeleton in his cupboard.

Your head is very very correct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by alizma: 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:
Abeg this girl should go and get a life. I was expecting a more solid evidence not this trash. Apostle never denied transferring money on more than one occasion to this wayward mistake of a human being so what is this rubbish? Shameless creature.

This issue has become stale and overflogged jare
what is she doing for apostle the he has to transfer such amount of money to her? do you know that the money is made up of 20 from the poor, 200 from the average person and 500/1000 from the rich as offering? the international olosho has been confirmed to be a stripper, let's assume he preached to her and she repented and he decided to encourage her financially to start a new life, pls which trade is she learning that requires such money or which business is she going into?

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Nukilia: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:
Abeg this girl should go and get a life. I was expecting a more solid evidence not this trash. Apostle never denied transferring money on more than one occasion to this wayward mistake of a human being so what is this rubbish? Shameless creature.

This issue has become stale and overflogged jare

Nigeria is a country where people leave their own matter to drag in the mud and put other peoples matter on their head.
With all the troubles in this country, people have time for little gossips and issues between two adults who had an affair with consent.
This lady is thinking she's gaining popularity by pulling someone esle down. Smh the ragged dressed human is dancing in the night, soon the day breaks...

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Donbosco46: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
coolesmile:
What was he paying so much money for?
He paid all the money so that he can end it at the back. Otobo said he loves ending it at the back.

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nukilia:

Nigeria is a country where people leave their own matter to drag in the mud and put other peoples matter on their head.
With all the troubles in this country, people have time for little gossips and issues between two adults who had an affair with consent.
This lady is thinking she's gaining popularity by pulling someone esle down. Smh the ragged dressed human is dancing in the night, soon the day breaks...
You are correct

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
this woman no get shame atol

kontinu
u say make she bring prove, she don bring prove. Now u say she nor get shame

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by ogbo17: 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
ALFA SULE NA TRUE
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
komekn:

read ur commrnt again and ask urself if u have sense. So police just wake up on morning n decieded to arrest her?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by OkoAnike(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
Wiseman5:

what takes place in the items mention is Internal combustion, An internal combustion engine (ICE) is a heat engine where the combustion of a fuel occurs with an oxidizer (usually air) in a combustion chamber that is an integral part of the working fluid flow circuit. In an internal combustion engine the expansion of the high-temperature and high-pressure gases produced by combustion applies direct force to some component of the engine. The force is applied typically to pistons, turbine blades, rotor or a nozzle. This force moves the component over a distance, transforming chemical energy into useful mechanical energy.
fire and heat are not the same. Pls understand what u read before u show urself as one that reads. an ilitrate is better than than that reads without understanding, that's a total waste of time

Op, I don't want to respond to ur mention but u messed it up...

What is the work of a "spark plug" in combustion, am not going to do this with you any more, it's my area of specialization.
Go and read bro
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by stinggy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lily4star:
There's no smoke without fire, there was a sexual relationship, no one gives out such amount just like that without anything involved. In this case the apostle didn't send someone to go send it to her but done directly by him via a transfer from his personal account. Use your brain na
U dey mind dos fools still supporting him. I'm so disappointed in some people for sticking with him on this issue. A whole 1M sent by TF as if they had business dealing. See them claiming it doesn't mean anything like say the man don dash dem such money b4

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by oyienootieno: 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
ychris:
This gal should let us hear words jor!

i dnt knw when being an harlot now calls for celebration
undecided

And who patronise a harlot is called what? The truth shall prevail soon..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.