Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend (6701 Views)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by Tonyet1(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2009
Recently i thought of this, assuming i were to take my GF and my best friend out for a party who should seat at the front seat. If i let my friend to, my SHE might feel let down and if i do the other way, same could be the case. I thought to bring the question up here.

let me know what your opinions are.
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2009
Are you 8? shocked shocked shocked Mama and papa Tonye-t come get your son, he has no business being here grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by KennyG6(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2009
i always let ebonyeyes sit in front, grin grin
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by mrperfect(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2009
As far as she is not yet your Wife, I think your Bf should be on front. so that gist can easily flow.

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by Pweety4me(f): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2009
Hellooooo it's your gf here paleeez once your bff has gone it's your gf that will be there abeg u don't even need 2 think about it your gf ofcourse but if u guys r all cool with eachother then it doesn't really matter. . . smiley
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2009
Kenny_G:

I knew you wuvs me grin grin
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by Tonyet1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Are you 8? shocked shocked shocked Mama and papa Tonye-t come get your son, he has no business being here grin grin grin grin

lol, wat has mams and paps got to do with my GF or BF seating on the front seat? undecided
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by Tonyet1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2009
Kenny_G:

Bro, for real, like for real you choose your Gf(ebonyeyes) for your dude, is she dat ~~~, HMMM i wonder what the broda will be thinking at the back seat. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by Tudor6(f): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2009
A Girlfriend is for a while. . . . .

A Wife is for a lifetime. . . .

But Friends are forever!!

My friends are important to me.
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by chelseabmw(m): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2009
my boyfriend will be at the front, my woman at the back, when he's gone she can always have the front seat to her self
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by ravenzord(m): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2009
@ OP: This really shouldn't be an issue,logically,it's whoever gets to the front seat first that should sit there,but if your best friend were a gentleman then he'd go to the back and let ur girl sit in front. However, if he gets to the front seat first and wants to sit there,then you shouldn't tell him to go to the back,that would be disrespectful. I still don't see why there should be a front seat issue though,are they jostling for ur affection/attention,or is it ur face they want to look at? Na so U fine reach?
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by Tonyet1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2009
Tudór:

A Girlfriend is for a while. . . . .

A Wife is for a lifetime. . . .

But Friends are forever!!

My friends are important to me.

thanks dis a TRUE TALK, but wat happens wen u know she'll be the one.
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2009
Old topic
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by Tonyet1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2009
chelseabmw:

my boyfriend will be at the front, my woman at the back, when he's gone she can always have the front seat to her self

bro, the same issue dat gat me asking, like u were dating this stubborn and froward gal who is far younger than your dude who feels she should be all you are to think about, how do u fink you can manage her wrath wen the dude drops and she comes to the front seat
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by pureminded: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2009
The first person to be in front  cool But i trust my friends enough to offer my girl friend to seat at the front if it happens we are all zooming off at the same time! (real menz don't have problem wiv that)  cool

Normal Thing!
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by gabriel4u(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2009
@poster

If truly you ar confuse, then let your GF sit on your BF laps at the front(no cheating)

Then you satisfy both.
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by Tonyet1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2009
pureminded:

The first person to be in front  cool But i trust my friends enough to offer my girl friend to seat at the front if it happens we are all zooming off at the same time! (real menz don't have problem wiv that)  cool

Normal Thing!

Like good a thing u trust ur friends to understand, wat happens if d case is contrary, like he has the ego stuffs and feels he should seat at the front? undecided undecided
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by Pweety4me(f): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2009
^Ok if your so bothered about it then y don't leave d driver's seat and let dem both sit in d front,one shall drive and u should sit at d bck abi?? tongue
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by pureminded: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2009
Tonye-t:

Like good a thing u trust your friends to understand, wat happens if d case is contrary, like he has the ego stuffs and feels he should seat at the front? undecided undecided

Like i said , I trust my OWN friends cheesy
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by ravenzord(m): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2009
@ OP: If they make too much noise kick both of them out and tell them to go get their own cars. Big egos = Big insecurity problems,they're so boring.
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by coolier(f): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2009
Since there's no competition here, I think whoever gets there first.
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by 28Schweet(f): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2009
hmmmm, logic dictates that whoever you chat with will sit infront with you, but common courtesy says female back, males in front,
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by eyoniggar(m): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2009
Poster, No!! You friend should seat at the fron while your gf at the back.

But in a case whereby you are going with your gf and your friends gf is with you guys
then your gf can seat in front while your friend and his gf sits 2geda at the back.

Or both males at the fron and both females at the back depending on how close both females are.
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by iice(f): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2009
Whatever man. . .it's a seat in a car.
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by Kelvinj(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2009
Does it realy matter who seats in front. Anywayz first come first serve
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by Tonyet1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2009
iice:

Whatever man. . .it's a seat in a car.

what seems as unnecessary to one might be very necessary to another wink, lil stuffs like this are wat causes crazy ripples you cannever tell wink wink
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by Tonyet1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2009
eyoniggar:

Poster, No!! You friend should seat at the fron while your gf at the back.

sounds very easy i guess shocked shocked, but is it dat easy undecided undecided
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by adagz01(m): 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2009
to the ladies that say ur gf @d front seat,i can see they dont hav simple manner,respect 4 men. @poster let ur bf seat @ d front it shows maturity, simple
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by Tonyet1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2009
adagz 01:

to the ladies that say your gf @d front seat,i can see they dont hav simple manner,respect 4 men. @poster let your bf seat @ d front it shows maturity, simple

See why i call the whole thing confusing! grin grin A typical naija bro and chick are both characterised for their egos, now how should 2 egocentric folks find it in the same car with me undecided undecided
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by setivacell: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2009
its bros over hoes this you should know
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2009
My wife will always sit in front of my car, friends will make do with the back.

If I were going out with a friend and his girl friend / wife, I will always choose to sit at the back, even if my friend invites me to sit in front. He may well be ok with that, but his girl friend / wife may well have strong words for him later on, once they're alone.
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by puskin: 12:02am On Dec 31, 2009
This topic needs no thinking.
Once its your babe, my guy has to be in front while the babe sits at the back.
. . . . but if na wifey, guy she must dey front nah. Haba!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

top 10 sexiest guys on nairaland / Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! / Major Sexual Turnoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.