Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair (36375 Views)

No Killer Goes Unpunished, PDP Tells F-SARS Rivers Commander, Akin Fakorede / South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP / FRSC Recalls Rivers Commander For Cutting Officers’ Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by AceRoyal: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2017
Apina:

U call it assault, I call it discipline. How do u know what's obtainable in the army? Are u one of them?
FYI I attended military school from primary to secondary.
Grew up in military environment and have friends and relatives in the military.
That's not discipline but barbarism!

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 11, 2017
aribisala0:
meaning what?
The Nigerianew Constitution which is our supreme law gives the same right to ALL NIGERIANS.
IS THERE SUCH A THING AS PARAMILITARY IN OUR LAW? Please give a citation of definition and exemption from extant laws
Go and read that law again with a lawyer.
Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by maximilano: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2017
AceRoyal:

YES!
The military doesn't condone such!
They can lock you up or put you on duty but never assault you except your offense is very grave and a threat to life.
Big lie, if you fix make this kind of hair in the Army you'll be given a proper low cut couple with some nights in the guardroom. There are laid down rules, It is military work not modeling. Stop saying what you saw in American movies.
Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by modelsms(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2017
aribisala0:
If you TOUCH a person without their consent it is assault.
You dont know what you are saying. Go and read cases like Cole v Turner. Again, is it an assault when a police man arrests sb?
Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by aribisala0(m): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2017
angry
joseph1832:
Are the allowed to carry braids? That is suppose to be the question asked, rather than this media circus going on..
Is Lionel Messi allowed to wear braids? I really don't know but if he is not how would it be handled? That is exactly the same here.
That is how we define dignity. The employee is not the property of the employer. Under the law they are equal. If the employer does not pay salary on time the employee cannot sell the employer 's property. If the employee AGREED not to keep braids as part of employment then it is a breach and the employer is entitled only to sanctions that were AGREED.
IT IS AN AGREEMENT RELATIONSHIP. THe employer does not have unilateral powers. What we have is a relationship governed by law and AGREEMENT between two EQUAL legal persons

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by Apina(m): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2017
AceRoyal:

As I earlier said, u are entitled to your opinion. U attending a military school doesn't surmount to going for recruitment or being in the army depot, BTW You aint the only one with such a background.
Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by AceRoyal: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2017
maximilano:

Big lie, if you fix make this kind of hair in the Army you'll be given a proper low cut couple with some nights in the guardroom. There are laid down rules, It is military work not modeling. Stop saying what you saw in American movies.
It's your opinion,it's my life.
Besides FRSC is "para"military not military.
Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by Vacora(m): 10:59am On Apr 11, 2017
Federal Road Safety Corps is not an auxilary combative force or paramilitary. This is why Nigerians dey chop slaps and beatings daily for not knowing their rights. "Zombie"mentality.
Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by maximilano: 10:59am On Apr 11, 2017
AceRoyal:

That you attended Army Children sch and Command day sch doesn't make you a part of the military. You don't know the traditions of the military you were only a sojourner. grin
AceRoyal:

That you attended Army Children sch and Command day sch doesn't make you a part of the military. You don't know the traditions of the military you were only a sojourner.
Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by maximilano: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2017
AceRoyal:
It's your opinion,it's my life.
Whatever, I'm only concerned about you spreading lies.
Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by aribisala0(m): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2017
modelsms:

You dont know what you are saying.
Go and read cases like Cole v Turner.
Again, is it an assault when a police man arrests sb?
What does police arrest have to do with this?A police arrest may include actions that constitute an assault,man slaughter murder or unlawful killing generally. That is a tangential and irrelevant issue here
Stick to the subject matter
What is the relevance of Cole v Turner here? Can you make your point in plain English?

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by AceRoyal: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2017
maximilano:
Whatever, I'm only concerned about you spreading lies.
I have absolutely nothing to prove to you sir!
Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by abbeyty(m): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2017
aribisala0:

The law says wear seat belt does that give him power to forcefully belt people in their car. If a woman wears hi jab and it is not permitted what is the next thing?remove it by force? Common sense is indeed not common
There is no rationality to what he did. Worst case scenario was to sack or suspend her on the spot and ask her to go home.
What we have here is a case of assault and criminal damage not to mention the other civil torts. Even the army would not do this. You don't enforce law by taking it into your own hands

you know Nigerians now, They like to abuse power just to show you they are in charge

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by correctyourself(m): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2017
TippyTop:
Don't just recall him, he should be disciplined as well. He had no right to do what he did.

But is it that they don't know that they are not supposed to plat long hair? Be rest assure all of them would be treated accordingly.
Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by aribisala0(m): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by searay(m): 11:10am On Apr 11, 2017
Giddyperson:
That's a para military outfit if I'm not mistaken, the women are not allowed to wear their hair long. That lady went out of her way to wear extensions that are ridiculously long. The commander cut off the extensions. Don't know why people are shouting. Left to me the person that took that picture should be punished. Social media is making it so hard to teach discipline. That's how they would go and film new military cadets being drilled with corporal punishments then circulate the video and start calling it inhumane. How else would they train these people biko, they should serve them bread and butter and spa treatments and send them into the field.
Is the Commander a professional Barber?
What happened to using an instrument known as QUERY?
There are rules covering everything

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by chiraqDemon(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2017
GodSucks:
Fucktardds
Jesus, bobby scmurda bin de liv for somalia b4 e move to us o
Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by newdawn2017(f): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2017
aribisala0:

It was bad and it was criminal, in short an assault.

That's how people trigger unnecessary crises.
Is he a trained barber?
So if the rules say women should l not wear trousers then he should restrain her and remove the trousers.?The only power he has is to send her home.He has absolutely no power to touch any part of her body.
Imagine how many people might have been killed if he did something like this in Zamfara.
All he needed to do was to ask her to go home.There are certain boundaries between men and women in every civilised society.
Even for a school child no teacher has such power how much more an adult? This is shocking .
The law says wear seat belt does it give FRSC POWER to belt you up forcefully?
Thank u Sir/ ma u ve said it all

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by newdawn2017(f): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2017
aribisala0:

It was bad and it was criminal, in short an assault.

That's how people trigger unnecessary crises.
Is he a trained barber?
So if the rules say women should l not wear trousers then he should restrain her and remove the trousers.?The only power he has is to send her home.He has absolutely no power to touch any part of her body.
Imagine how many people might have been killed if he did something like this in Zamfara.
All he needed to do was to ask her to go home.There are certain boundaries between men and women in every civilised society.
Even for a school child no teacher has such power how much more an adult? This is shocking .
The law says wear seat belt does it give FRSC POWER to belt you up forcefully?
Thank u Sir/ ma
Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by Caseless: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2017
ElsonMorali:
The guy should be fired.

Give them a little authority and they think they are God. Iranu.
don't mind the roads .

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by modelsms(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2017
aribisala0:

What does police arrest have to do with this?A police arrest may include actions that constitute an assault,man slaughter murder or unlawful killing generally. That is a tangential and irrelevant issue here
Stick to the subject matter
What is the relevance of Cole v Turner here? Can you make your point in plain English?
Oh I taught you were a learned man. Thats why I brought Cole v Turner. Given this revelation, God forbid that I argue with you over what constitutes an assault lest we be speaking at cross purposes.
Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by aribisala0(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2017
modelsms:

Oh I taught you were a learned man. Thats why I brought Cole v Turner. Given this revelation, God forbid that I argue with you over what constitutes an assault lest we be speaking at cross purposes.
Well you just confirmed that you are an empty and bombastic man,
The Yoruba would say

O o to eyo ikan o n pe ara ire ni mejila you don't amount to ONE yet you call yourself a dozen

good riddance to conceited rubbish

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by sunsewa16: 11:58am On Apr 11, 2017
this buhari regime is so much associated with human rights abuse and high handedness in almost all sectors of government,he should be made to replace those hairs. shikena

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by mccoy47(m): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
AceRoyal:

YES!
The military doesn't condone such!
They can lock you up or put you on duty [s]but never assault you except your offense is very grave and a threat to life.[/s]
Tell that to civilians who has neva had a stint with the military
Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by Ayatullah(m): 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
The commander was even being merciful by using scissors, he could have used a cutlass to chop off those FAKE HAIR.

Good for them.

Commander Kumapayi I throway SALUTE Sir.
Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by toye440: 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
Neoguru4:
It is was unnecessary to cut their hairs, two weeks suspension with half salary would do.
I think say d man too do but e b like wetin him do na blessing to them. Haba bros for this recession u wan give them half salary. Dem tell u say na their hair or na borrow put wch cost not more than 3k.
in my own candid opinion the commandant was just bin nice, this is a code dey knew and they all signed up for.
Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by heinrichy(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
I recall the building... My CDS meeting Venue 2015 batch A grin grin grin
Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Neoguru4:
It is was unnecessary to cut their hairs, two weeks suspension with half salary would do.
Exactly what I said on the other thread yesterday. The commander had no right to cut their hair. Dem wan insult me tire.
I no just answer them.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by maasoap(m): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
seguno2:
I hope that the ASSAULTED woman gets a sharp lawyer to make FRSC pay heavy damages to serve as a deterrent for other uniformed THUGS.
#EnoughisEnough!!!
Women
Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by augustine: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
SkytrendNews:

https://punchng.com/breaking-frsc-recalls-sector-commander-officers-who-cut-female-officials-hair/amp/
That sector commander should leave the FRSC and open a barbers' shop. What happened to passing circulars to departmental heads to instill discipline?
Re: FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair by tommysparks: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
seguno2:
I hope that the ASSAULTED woman gets a sharp lawyer to make FRSC pay heavy damages to serve as a deterrent for other uniformed THUGS.
#EnoughisEnough!!!
force regulations say your hair must not rest on your uniform and the lady knows that. But she still acted in an unlawful manner. Serves her right. Nothing will happen to the commander. It's more like a commander in the war front can shoot and kill his soldier if he disobey orders and it's very legal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) / Garba Shehu: IPOB Has A Huge Stockpile Of Weapons, Bombs Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.