Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,068 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. (36714 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by optional1(f): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Caringguy:
Check well angry

undecided oga trouble finder
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

undecided oga trouble finder
grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
RuggedArab:

Women will always be women.

Oh so men don't argue? Wow
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by optional1(f): 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
RuggedArab:

Address?

no 10 boko street sambisa forest borno state...
Do quick lemme modify.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by RuggedArab: 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh so men don't argue? Wow

Is that an argument or series of warnings?
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
RuggedArab:

Is that an argument or series of warnings?

Uhn? I am just in awe. Isn't it fascinating to know men never argue?
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by RuggedArab: 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

no 10 boko street sambisa forest borno state...

Do quick lemme modify.

Got It. Will send NAF Jet 958 to drop the parcel at the exact coordinate.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by FelixFelicis(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

which fish

Snow come nd b going.
Vickyrotex grin
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by optional1(f): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
Maxi112:
so bae can make me shave my beard?

another thread loading... even if I'm dating the president daughter, I will never shave my beard because she doesn't like it. is either she deal with it or there's no more us.

I can't shave my beard for 100k

we that have small get hope for the society grin

lolzz

so if u love her now you no go shave ur beards when she no like am.....

Just no say another unbeard guy go dey give her weytin she want...

But shabi you know say Gbenro shave all his beards and dreadlock cos of his wife before em say *i do*.. You self can do same na love my dear..
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by RuggedArab: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Uhn? I am just in awe. Isn't it fascinating to know men never argue?

Men argue but not like women. You guys go extreme, that's the point.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by optional1(f): 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
RuggedArab:

Got It. Will send NAF Jet 958 to drop the parcel at the exact coordinate.

very good will be expect you babyboo...

Lemme modify my address.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by RuggedArab: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

very good will be expect you babyboo...

Lemme modify my address.

What's babyboo? I am not a baby, it sounds girlish.

Call me Baba Olowo or King Kong. cheesy
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by optional1(f): 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Vickyr grin

man Amebo
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by optional1(f): 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Vickyr grin

man Amebo
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by optional1(f): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
RuggedArab:

What's babyboo? I am not a baby, it sounds girlish.
Call me Baba Olowo or King Kong. cheesy

oh sorry my king kong.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Naughtytboy: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:
Beards? Who wants to eat hair while kissing eeeew
Mumu na jaw u dey kiss?
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Mumu na jaw u dey kiss?

Awww you felt triggered uhn? Don't cry sad
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Naughtytboy: 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Awww you felt triggered uhn? Don't cry sad
triggered at ur ignorance, i keep beards and no lady has ever had my hair in her mouth,, except during bj
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by vislabraye(m): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

You're not getting my point. The popular use of the word manicure is often associated/synonymous with nails done professionally. When you do your nails at home, I have never heard anybody calling that a manicure. People simply say, "Oh, I'm polishing my nails, etc". The only time average people use the word manicure, is when they get it done at a nail bar or any professional setting. If you call your own DIY a manicure, then good for you, but most people don't.

Manicure is manicure no matter who's doing it. grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Lionessza(f): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
Clean beard yes, traditional wear definitely. Romance ? Sometimes it can seem too fake ,predictable and boring sad

PalmchatApp:
Do you ever think of ways to turn your lady on? it is so simple.

Romance: who doesn't love romance? even if you are the saint or the church type, you still feel some type of way when your man shows romantic gestures towards you. Go on romantic dates, go to the beach, get her flowers, be spontaneous, make her breakfast in bed, send her text messages, say words that causes butterflies in her tummy. Ladies love guys that are romantic, no doubt.

Perfume: Oh you cannot under estimate the power of a good, strong scent. It takes any guy from 0-100 instantly! Ladies get turned on by a guy that smells soft and nice. Burberry, calvinKlein, Bvlgari and many more are those perfumes that drives ladies crazy.

Traditional Wear aka Trad: You know what they say about demons in trad? it is not just a saying but fact. Ladies feel great with guys in trad. Truth is you can't go wrong when you have a clean native attire. Anyway, girls like to see guys in any type of trad. Especially white, navy blue or black.

Credit cards: It is one thing to have an empty card and another thing to have a card fill with cash and all. Ladies love when their man is in control. They love to be treated like queens. Imagine going on a date with a girl and you are ready for the expenses. It gives you a boss feeling.

Manicured Nails: Yes men also do manicure. It makes the nails appealing to an extent. You look way better and more attractive to a lady if your nails are cut and clean. Having long nails is a huge no no for most ladies. For real why do you need long nails? keep them trim and clean.

Beards: How can this list end without including the beards? No way mehn. Have you not heard of beard gang? It is funny though as not all ladies are big fans of facial hair on their men. Well, majority of girls are team #beardgang but if you find out your woman doesn’t like it, then you both can reach an agreement that is best for you and her. But regardless, keep a clean cut always.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
Naughtytboy:
triggered at ur ignorance, i keep beards and no lady has ever had my hair in her mouth,, except during bj

Eeeew who even wants to know that?! Too much information
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by RuggedArab: 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

oh sorry my king kong.

You ain't even romantic.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
bia kimbra it wasnt aderola
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Naughtytboy: 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Eeeew who even wants to know that?! Too much information
u need it for ur mental exposure based on logistics
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
Naughtytboy:
u need it for ur mental exposure based on logistics

Ah ah lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Naughtytboy: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Ah ah lipsrsealed
how are you,, do you mind coming to my church for Easter
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by NaWetinDey(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nobody gives a crap about "what ladies want." Their wants are insatiable and you'd either become a thief or kill people or yourself trying to get them what they want and it will still not do. Talk of what ladies need, that I can go for. They need love, honesty and trust - real women I mean.

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by metallisc(m): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:
Beards? Who wants to eat hair while kissing eeeew

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
bia kimb.ra it wasnt ader.ola
As I expected. I guess there's another "She" that knows you and I on Nl that I don't know?. Please, keep me out of your gossips.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
bia kimbra it wasnt aderola

Quote her, strike out my name where she mentioned it, be more specific and firm with your words please... Thanks
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jayceon:
so you're Aquarius too smiley

Yeah. And you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? / Moment Lady Went On Her Knees To Propose To Her Boyfriend (pics/video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.