Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. (36701 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
well no filter for u sorry , i dont like being nice to girls that are not fine
I know even impressed you gave me few chats today .. grin
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
SINZ:

Bumbae won't mind... She looks out for me like that grin
cheesy cheesy oga titus
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
aloobright17:

Why accepting to be kicked off? and which panel if I may ask?Meanwhile award winner Kimbra is all I needed each time I want to play dirty here. Your moniker I never noticed it before though.
Yea no one knows me here o .. Im new grin TQ padi u know her right
Bumbae1:

I know even impressed you gave me few chats today .. grin
ok bye bye eeee ooooo , make i go look fine face
CuteJude:
ok bye bye eeee ooooo , make i go look fine face
See ya sweeri have some bosses to look at too grin
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by SINZ: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
cheesy cheesy oga titus
Ask her if she would be bothered grin
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
SINZ:

Ask her if she would be bothered grin
bro about bumbae1 i done knw why i dont like her person , i have tried , ugly looks aside , i dont just like the girl bt for u i will never attack her , abeg i no wan mention her again , make she go

How ur body na?
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
which baby , u player , jay jay okocha na him u be

My original Baeby, remember my dp on my birthday? grin tongue
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by aloobright17: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
See...
Thank your stars I don't keep those your screenshoots shìt you all do on NL. I would have made you leave this forum. Do you have a home in Ghana?, the only place you take pictures is either at one balcony or restaurant.

If I must ask a man out it can't you your type. You're too low for me to date, not to talk of giving you my number. Try another lie mr!. I'll urge you to move on cos you were just not my standard, dirty thing!. grin
Girl you're a big crook I swear,you mean you deleted an important evidence of that magnitude Olodo keep deceiving yourself.

Hahahhahahaahaha see shallow mind so snapping pics in Restaurant means the person no get house? Joke of the year 2017

Do you know from what you said it means you have nothing else to say about me again finally finally.

Why not call me on video or send someone to call me right away so I can disgrace you small.

Meanwhile Thanks for noticing the restaurants is not easy na.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
Aderola15:

My original Baeby, remember my dp on my birthday? grin tongue
cheesy cheesy aderola make i no talk for here , u are very careful , any man that breaks u grin grin suppose collect award GCON cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
so she is dirty oooooo , that one no be news sha bt abeg she likes u , benita is always attacking guys she likes , na her way of saying i love u
CuteJude:
we no play him play , u and him own diff , there was love , u even do thread for him , u done forget?

Me and u ke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy everybody no say i no dey take i see worwor girl that one na lie

Number 1 why u burst him job like that na , yahoo na job ooooo

number 2 so u no say him dey ghana , una talk go far be that

Number 3 make una go make up for one quiet thread
If you must throw shades, I urged you to be direct. Do you know me in person?, so what brought about that "everyone knows she's dirty?". I made a thread cos he was trolling me, just for me to realize he wasn't even worth the effort.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by aloobright17: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yea no one knows me here o .. Im new grin TQ padi u know her right
In-fact who the hell is TQ again?
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by SINZ: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
bro about bumbae1 i done knw why i dont like her person , i have tried , ugly looks aside , i dont just like the girl bt for u i will never attack her , abeg i no wan mention her again , make she go

How ur body na?

You nor need like am, bruh. Glad you decided to bury the hatchet.

I'm fine o, I dey exchange glances with one chic wey come chop for the eatry wey I dey. grin
She's so nervous, like she wants me to make a move, but I won't. I just wan toy with am small grin
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
SINZ:

You nor need like am, bruh. Glad you decided to bury the hatchet.

I'm fine o, I dey exchange glances with one chic wey come chop for the eatry wey I dey. grin
She's so nervous, like she wants me to make a move, but I won't. I just wan toy with am small grin
gbam i always dey forget u resemble jedina that american musician , na ur cousin?
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by aloobright17: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
If you must throw shades, I urged you to be direct. Do you know me in person?, so what brought about that "everyone knows she's dirty?". I made a thread cos he was trolling me, just for me to realize he wasn't even worth the effort.
Are you not dirty? So you want to accuse the organizers of awarding the wrong person or what? your dirtiness is like peak milk it is in you.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
aloobright17:
Girl you're a big crook I swear,you mean you deleted an important evidence of that magnitude Olodo keep deceiving yourself.

Hahahhahahaahaha see shallow mind so snapping pics in Restaurant means the person no get house? Joke of the year 2017

Do you know from what you said it means you have nothing else to say about me again finally finally.

Why not call me on video or send someone to call me right away so I can disgrace you small.

Meanwhile Thanks for noticing the restaurants is not easy na.
As I said before, just go and do thanksgiving. Since your miserable life revolve round NL I'll still beat you to your own games. Keep telling those lies as Benita asked you out to boast your self esteem.

Iranu!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
cheesy cheesy aderola make i no talk for here , u are very careful , any man that breaks u grin grin suppose collect award GCON cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

No be person wey get heart dey suffer heartbreak nii

Marinee oooo, come here biko. The news you gave me just dey totori me based on logistics grin tongue
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by SINZ: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
gbam i always dey forget u resemble jedina that american musician , na ur cousin?

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
[quote author=SINZ post=55480633][/quote] i dey tell u oooo
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by aloobright17: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
See...
Thank your stars I don't keep those your screenshoots shìt you all do on NL. I would have made you leave this forum. Do you have a home in Ghana?, the only place you take pictures is either at one balcony or restaurant.

If I must ask a man out it can't you your type. You're too low for me to date, not to talk of giving you my number. Try another lie mr!. I'll urge you to move on cos you were just not my standard, dirty thing!. grin
Wait oooooooooo are you trying to say you didn't give me your number or what?

3 Likes

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

No be person wey get heart dey suffer heartbreak nii

Marinee oooo, come here biko. The news you gave me just dey totori me based on logistics grin tongue
u done join gang abi
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
u done join gang abi

Na the work wey we dey do grin cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Maxi112: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Romance section... let me get home first. cheesy
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by CplusJason: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
SINZ:
Cplusjason come carry your bae make I carry Aderola grin
Lol, Odogwu, greetings to you bro. Sorry for the late reply. I just dey close from work.

Make i fry ice fish first. cool
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Maxi112: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Aderola15:

you no see my call abi?
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
Aderola15:

later una go fight and people go spread all the secrets for here , una no dey learn
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by aloobright17: 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
As I said before, just go and do thanksgiving. Since your miserable life revolve round NL I'll still beat you to your own games. Keep telling those lies as Benita asked you out to boast your self esteem.

Iranu!.

Hahahahahah you're now sounding like a mad woman in the market. telling who na or you just don't have nothing more to say and you start lying against blackmailing people.

I like myself because I don't do hear say just name the person or remain silent Madam dirty.Akpa dirty 1 of Nairaland.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
aloobright17:

Hahahahahah you're now sounding like a mad woman in the market. telling who na or you just don't have nothing more to say and you start lying against blackmailing people.

I like myself because I don't do hear say just name the person or remain silent Madam dirty.Akpa dirty 1 of Nairaland.
if u want to hurt her , do it bro , nothing go sweet me pass , benita disappearing grin

no allow her to dey downgrade u like this abeg , do the needful
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Maxi112: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
ella0

how is you?
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
Maxi112:
ella0

how is you?
pls mention ur alternates elsewhere , beta gist dey go on here , all these illiterates no just get manners

2 Likes

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by SINZ: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, Odogwu, greetings to you bro. Sorry for the late reply. I just dey close from work.

Make i fry ice fish first. cool

High Chief, no problems boss.

I dey somewhere dey view. I never even begin go house.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
later una go fight and people go spread all the secrets for here , una no dey learn

Looool... I won't let a mistake deprive me of meeting great people. Trust me, you'll smell someone that will stay true to you from a far distance, those that know the real deal. wink

And you didn't see me running mouth like a loose tap, did you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) / Plus-Sized Lady Slays In Swimsuit Photos / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.