Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). (41718 Views)

Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets / Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by successincentiv(m): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
Oh God we need peace
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by ATERI(m): 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
It`s intelligent to threaten those you consider untouchable. North Korea is untouchable and Donald Trump knows that
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by ooshinibos: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
Khd95:
America has never solved any problem partaining to world peace,oga trump calm down,before u regret ur actions
you calm down ....you Nigerian.....what have you contributed to the world ?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by ogologoamu: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

North Korea will destroy the USA in just 1 hour

Remember China is Allies with North Korea

Russia will destroy the USA in just 5 minutes, have you seen Russia interfere with North Korea ??

North Korea defies the United Nations, who then is America ??

Your North Korea will be shocked by the way USA will handle them just watch and see.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by OlajumokeBread(f): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
ogologoamu:

Your North Korea will be shocked by the way USA will handle them just watch and see.

Shut up
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Abudu2000(m): 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
Efewestern:
US should shut the fuc. k up.

they think they can intimidate everybody, I keep saying this, they should try rubbish na, they think they are dealing with African countries, North Korea go show them wee. it's been long they test there nuclear weapons.

this won't go down well, U. S should stop using force to solve issues.. many countries are just waiting for the perfect time to strike U. s
if you know nothing about foreign affairs then keep shut, trump made the right call, and if north Korea tries anything, it's gonna be desastrous for them.....

Let me remind you that usa has 6790 warheads (Wikipedia) even so calld china has only 260 ,so their support is more or less irrelevant, the only guys usa should be affraid of is Russia, coz they got more warheads than USA

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by macanu(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
I see WORLD WAR III,america pls remember north korea is a very serective nation with many wicked weapon,their president spends all d nation wealth on millitary researchs eg. Nuclear programme,ur death roll will be so Catastrophic.ADVISE-just lock up

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by bignero: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
redcliff:

South korea no fit o bros...

trust me they can....the thing about the north is the secrecy...but people that have gotten some inside info say its a poor place...thats because the little money they have they put into military...china who is the major ally of the north ,as we speak now, can not mess with america, i do not know about the past or future.

secondly the north has always provoked the south and its always stood up to the challenge...but past american presidents (allies of the south) through diplomacy have passified the south, but trump is a man of war....

kim yun sung and trump are both crazy folks...but i think kim is big time bluffer...obama called his bluff towards the end of his era,but trump is going a step further
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Sammiejokes(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Russia will destroy the USA in just 5 minutes, have you seen Russia interfere with North Korea ??

A KID IN THE BUILDING. GO WATCH YOUR CARTOON.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by lfleak: 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jaideyone:
oga calm down. North Korea doesn't have the range to nuke the US from their own country yet
so if they have the range. That gonna announce it..? Just watch..
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by lozairio(m): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
First of all by sending 150,000 troops to their border China is indirectly telling Korea they are on their no be Obama na trump everybody if your head dey touch before make u come down Putin and xi jiping don understand fat fool wan understand in a hardway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by ogologoamu: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Shut up
I don shut up but the one wey I don yan, forward match.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by GreyLaw(m): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Efewestern:
US should shut the fuc. k up.

they think they can intimidate everybody, I keep saying this, they should try rubbish na, they think they are dealing with African countries, North Korea go show them wee. it's been long they test there nuclear weapons.

this won't go down well, U. S should stop using force to solve issues.. many countries are just waiting for the perfect time to strike U. s

Calm down. North Korea will not and CANNOT do anything!

It's not about US alone, but also about their allies. When push comes to shove, the best Russia and China will do is to sell weapons to NK and leave them to their fate. Nothing more!

Or, you don't you know what it means for China to send 150k troops to their border 'to prevent influx of refugees?' Or, what it means for Russia to be worried America might strike NK? It means NK are on their own.

America own the UN, so to speak. They'll just get the vote to legalise their moves and boom! They have been doing that for ages.

If it's Russia or China as individual countries, I'll say yes! But North Korea? No sir!

11 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by intruxive(m): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Finally america has another mad man in charge of the nuclear toys. Iraq and Afghanistan comes to mind. Watchout asad and kim 'young' hmmm grin
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by lfleak: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
successincentiv:
Oh God we need peace
bro.. If there is no war.. There won't be peace... Thousads of war have been fought before this very moment..
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by oseiwe(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
Explorers:
Donald Trump has warned that 'North Korea is looking for trouble', insisting that if China 'does not decide to help', the US 'will solve the problem without them'.

The US President wrote the message on Twitter after revealing he had urged his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping to pressure Pyongyang in to stopping its nuclear programme.

His warning came as Russia admitted it is 'extremely worried' the US will attack Kim Jong-Un after North Korea warned it has US bases 'in its nuclear sights'.

Pyongyang had earlier threatened 'catastrophic consequences' after Donald Trump sent an armada of warships to the Korean Peninsula.

At the same time, China has moved 150,000 troops to its border to deal with a possible influx of North Korean refugees amid fears Trump may strike Kim Jong-un following the surprise US missile attack on Syria last week.

It comes as G7 nations insisted Bashar al-Assad must step down as part of any peace solution in war-torn Syria and as US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson declared it was clear that the 'reign of the Assad family is coming to an end'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4400100/North-Korea-warns-ready-war-U-S-deployed-warships.html

Two crazy murdaforkers with fingers on nuclear triggers. The traffic light to doomsday avenue is about to green.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Icon79(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
Some people are really too dumb to be allowed to post on Nairaland forum. Some of these folks ought to be banned from posting. Put all of them on read only mode, if you want me to continue to remain active here.

I am allergic to dumb people sad angry

O pari

OlajumokeBread:

11 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by chukagates(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jaideyone:
oga calm down. North Korea doesn't have the range to nuke the US from their own country yet
oga what did you just say?? baba visit google and cure your ignorance..china will likely support Nkorea becos destablizing the korean pennisuala will affect china Badly..CHINA WILL DO EVERYTHING TO STOP THE CONFLICT

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by robotix: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
bignero:

keep shut,you dont know anything

stop exposing your ignorance, if you read the article you wont talk trash....selling bread isnt an excuse..read

all of you shouting north korea etc...even china who is major fears America, talk more N korea, ...even south korea can handle them alone..

They don't even know that North Korea does not have stable electricity yet. Na America dem wan face.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by chukagates(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
[quote author=Oluwasaeon post=55477123] So NK will
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by lfleak: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
Abudu2000:
if you know nothing about foreign affairs then keep shut, trump made the right call, and if north Korea tries anything, it's gonna be desastrous for them.....

Let me remind you that usa has 6790 warheads (Wikipedia) even so calld china has only 260 ,so their support is more or less irrelevant, the only guys usa should be affraid of is Russia, coz they got more warheads than USA
in as much as I agree to your statement... Those Wikipedia stats are just for I see.... The real figures are classified... And remember, war rarely bring out winners... Both will loose out...
Also remember.. Lots of countries are in war mode... All waiting for just a start...
Once. NK ignites.... Countries like Iran, Russia, Iraq, China, India may step in.. And USA, Is real, Saudi and the likes.. And that will be so deadly...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Bluesearoll(m): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
NORTH KOREA IS STILL LOOKING FOR TROUBLE WHEREAS THE TROUBLE IS ALREADY IN AMERICA
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by chukagates(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
bignero:

keep shut,you dont know anything

stop exposing your ignorance, if you read the article you wont talk trash....selling bread isnt an excuse..read

all of you shouting north korea etc...even china who is major fears America, talk more N korea, ...even south korea can handle them alone..
china FEARS AMERICA?? bro u kidding me ?? do you know that any shake in china' enconomy affects the World..america and europe are usually the WORST HIT
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Adeevah(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
I have not even witnessed any World War since...I only read it in books

I have only been watching WWW/WWE

Oh Lord! I need the practical now for better understanding

#WW3

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by VirginFinder: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
It's time for the USA to regain it's no 1 world power status even as Donald Trump aims to claim the 'World Most Powerful' man from Vladimir Putin.

Kudos to Donald Trump.

The real Americans will be so proud of him.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by DrTims(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Whats up, sent u a PM. Or better still add me on whatsapp. 08067094114.
jagugu88li:
So this dude wants to test the PokPung-Ho Main Ba? I'll wait for the results.....
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by chukagates(m): 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
Abudu2000:

dont also forget that russia china's ally has a whopping 10000 warheads and they're military allows it to be used or fired any time they want cos no rules bound them..if america is so powerful why cant they win the syrian war easily?? why couldn't they save ukraine fom russian invasion..?? RUSSIA and China run things .
they have succeeded in balancing global power

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by goldedprince: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
omg, see singapore, see malaysia oooo
and my bro dey malaysia oooo.
that stubborn idiot no go gree come back
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by kingsclass: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
[/color]
OlajumokeBread:
[color=#770077]

Russia will destroy the USA in just 5 minutes, have you seen Russia interfere with [color=#006600]North[/color] Korea ??

You must be a dreamer ,I wish you are aware of American defence capability you will know that your North korea is a kindergarten compared to US

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by onyii255(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jaideyone:

North korea has weapons wit the range to hit the US..

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by thunderbabs: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
Khd95:
America has never solved any problem partaining to world peace,oga trump calm down,before u regret ur actions

How about the trouble makers agitating the U.S....terrorits, North Korea's president, Assad's chemical warfare etc.

If no one stood up to these killers all around the world, the world would ve been worse off and boko haram would ve gotten to ur residence to wreck your family.

Someone has to stand up to them...it doesnt ensure peace, but it does reduces a more terrible world

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by OlajumokeBread(f): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
kingsclass:
[color=#006600][/color]
You must be a dreamer ,I wish you are aware of American defence capability you will know that your North korea is a kindergarten compared to US

Shut up

I'm in the US Army

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Head Of Russia's Anti-corruption Agency Is Found With $122M In CASH In His House / Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband / Rwanda's President Paul Kagame Approves The Retirement Of 924 Military Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.