Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). (41712 Views)

Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets / Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by mrtayesynchro(m): 12:34am On Apr 12, 2017
redcliff:

South korea no fit o bros...

Forget it,south Korea is indirectly using the USA as a front because they still see the north as brothers,so that is not to say that they lack the capacity or wherewithal to confront them..
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Jaymaestro(m): 12:49am On Apr 12, 2017
Nigerians.. Hubba! When it starts , Hope this continent won't be a playground of destruction.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:39am On Apr 12, 2017
Successobed:
if Al asyad goes, then who will be president? Seem you haven't learned anything from history, the same thing happening in Libya is gonna happen only way worst cos Syria is already a mess and mind you Trump is not half a man Obama was, Trump is no man at all, just acting rashly, he is a fool and a hypocrite .
If USA war with North Korea, the USA has more to loose cos North Korea gat Nukes too, educate yourself buddy
God bless you and Chukagate, both of you understands international politics not like some Nairalanders that depend on only CNN, BBC and fox news.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:57am On Apr 12, 2017
thunderbabs:

Hey, and what you read off wikipedia gave you the inkling dt you ve done a proper research on those issues, right? If you cannot name the selfish interests, then you ve typed just what is in ur head....

Now, ghadaffhi is gone. We ve a fresh case here and has bin driving pple nuts nd more especially d syrian pple. If the Syrians themselves can be looking up to America to save their asses from Assad and his tyranny, then, what shit re u saying.

America was quick to invade Iraq n Afghanistan, fine and wrong, right? Now, they ve bin so slow and even shown less concern to dt of Syria and the world has bin calling dem not to look away...what do u pple want?

Russia dt is supposed to help claiming it has all d weapons America doesnt ve even went ahead to support Assad in kilking his own pple. Do you knw hw many years d syrian civil war has been on?

Plz, America is d world's no 1 super power. They will always be called upon anyday. If they attack dt short round thing in North Korea now, you wld say dey re doin it 4 selfish reasons buh u wldnt say a word on wht dt round thug is doing, threatening pple with long range dt cn or myt hit ur phone sef.

Please!
You watch too much western news. Before Russia stepped into Syria, US had been Iraq telling the world they are killing Daesh in Syria meanwhile they were equipping the rebel and ISIS. Thé Syrian govt invited the Russian forces on September 2015. The bombarded most rebels and ISIS facilities. US govt led by Obama and Saudi started their propaganda, Russians are killing the moderate rebels.
Do you know that US entering Syria is illegal because they aren't invited by the Syrian govt. Check these links
below,
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/26/obama-seeking-500m-training-moderate-syrian-rebels

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-24/oil-gas-war-over-syria-4-maps

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1573172846027602&id=997108126967413&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1573172846027602%3Atl_objid.1573172846027602%3Athid.997108126967413%3A306061129499414%3A54%3A0%3A1493621999%3A-775458001571501148

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by sigmundfreud(m): 5:05am On Apr 12, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

North Korea will destroy the USA in just 1 hour

Remember China is Allies with North Korea

Russia will destroy the USA in just 5 minutes, have you seen Russia interfere with North Korea ??

North Korea defies the United Nations, who then is America ??
Na one breathe sef!...Brace yourself for a lesson in warfare.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Uncletony(m): 5:33am On Apr 12, 2017
damola311:
The twitter President....

Yeah he just bombed asaad demons the other day...unlike your cry cry obama
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by thunderbabs: 5:56am On Apr 12, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

You watch too much western news. Before Russia stepped into Syria, US had been Iraq telling the world they are killing Daesh in Syria meanwhile they were equipping the rebel and ISIS. Thé Syrian govt invited the Russian forces on September 2015. The bombarded most rebels and ISIS facilities. US govt led by Obama and Saudi started their propaganda, Russians are killing the moderate rebels.
Do you know that US entering Syria is illegal because they aren't invited by the Syrian govt. Check these links
below,
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/26/obama-seeking-500m-training-moderate-syrian-rebels

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-24/oil-gas-war-over-syria-4-maps

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1573172846027602&id=997108126967413&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1573172846027602%3Atl_objid.1573172846027602%3Athid.997108126967413%3A306061129499414%3A54%3A0%3A1493621999%3A-775458001571501148

Oh, i watch western news? Which one do u watch? No shit you type here will change anything, ok? Assad bombin his pple, killing civilians, children alike with bombs nd chemicals and what you ve to say is the U.S wasnt invited?

You re a typical onlooker....jus watch as things get destroyed...even Syrians want them in their country so who d Bleep are you? You not even related to d syrians by any shit. So, kip watching d local news or probably you re always live in d warzone seeing isis, assad, russia nd d u.s do their shit.

Every1 cant be an onlooker, ok. Some are meant to get things done. If dt round pig thing in North Korea starts throwing his long range to ur backyard, I wonder who you ll be xpecting to help.

Pple that say shit coz they re not directly involved, thatz who u re..if it was ur own country, city, place of work, dt has bin turned to debris by bombs, i bet u wldnt even remeber nairaland....

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Funjosh(m): 6:35am On Apr 12, 2017
Explorers:

But i didn't click yes, seun lalasticlala, mynd44 please what can i do to take it off my profile?

Not a Muslim.

I hope and prays Seun find do something about this, if not your best bet is to just delete this account and open a new one. embarassed
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by stanleyalpacino(m): 7:09am On Apr 12, 2017
uyplus:

Pls can't you read maps? They so called Missile to reach US is in development. Oga, North Korea will be buried if the US really wants to strike. Even Russia knows that they cant stand the US. You need a good economy to fight and sustain tempo in a war! Russia can't even afford a war now cos their economy is in shambles let alone North Korea. Look at during the period when Hezbollah militants with secret support from Iran tried to wage a war against Israel, US simply installed the Iron Dome Missile Defense system in Israel and not a missile could hit Jerusalem even when it was shot at close range from Lebanon. US has 63 military bases in different countries. They have in South Korea and also installing an Iron Dome Missile Defense system in South Korea is enough to intercept any Missile fired from North Korea. It seems you don't know the military might of the US. Ask yourself why countries rather buy US made fighter jets than Russia made jets despite the fact that the Russian made are far cheaper. Its simply because US made military hardwares have been tested and their capabilities are valid!! Even the so called latest Russian made Mig 35 hasnt even been able to match the capabilities of the old US made raptor f 22 that they even rarely use for highly precise missions. US has technologies that they don't share and that was why after their chinook helicopter crashed during the Osama bin laden mission, the Navy seals burnt the aircraft so noone can adapt that technology. I hope you know the US trained and used crow birds for that mission too. They beat the radar system of Afghanistan and until hours after they left, Afghan Airforce never knew they had invaded their air space, & executed Bin laden.

Omo USA bad gan..... I respect them when it comes to military strenght. .. grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by smileyoo: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2017
its takes a stubborn man to handle this mad cow of north korea. America shall be great again.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by damola311: 7:20am On Apr 12, 2017
Uncletony:

Yeah he just bombed asaad demons the other day...unlike your cry cry obama

and who gives a flying Bleep about that? What's my post got to do with bomb or not?... Puppet
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by uyplus(m): 7:29am On Apr 12, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

Omo USA bad gan..... I respect them when it comes to military strenght. .. grin grin

Just take your time and read up the mission on how Osama was executed by a team of 6 Navy seal members. Obama had to watch the mission live in the situation room @ the White house. The helicopter flew at an ultralow altitude, and it was extremely silent. The Navy seal team was just made up of 6 persons!! Spy crows were sent ahead of time! Even with the Taliban guards Osama had, he was shot and all the guards gunned down! No neighbor around could even hear that there was a gun duel going on inside the house. Pakistani government go upset and felt threatened with the US because they said they US should have informed them about the mission and not steathly enter their airspace.. Pakistani military isn't weak because they have recieved military trainings from the US and are even ranked 11th in the world, yet the US invaded their airspace and no radar could pick a signal up. Pakistani government still couldn't believe how that happened and that was what strained their ties with the US. Who come be North Korea?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 12, 2017
jagugu88li:
So this dude wants to test the PokPung-Ho Main Ba? I'll wait for the results.....
smh
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 12, 2017
Gucciboss:

North Korea hurt Japan? Lol lemme laf in Spanish grin grin.
The only country that the North Korea can affect is their brother in the south due to their close proximity aside that, everything thing about that pseudo communist state na wash.

I meant "hurt" as in a surprise missile attack. In a conventional warfare even South Korea would overrun the outdated NK army. And Japan do have a small military because of the conditions of surrender after WW2
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Gucciboss: 7:55am On Apr 12, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

I meant "hurt" as in a surprise missile attack. In a conventional warfare even South Korea would overrun the outdated NK army. And Japan do have a small military because of the conditions of surrender after WW2
OK understood.
But the reason for the japan's "small military" is because of USA agreed protection of the island after the www2. If not, Japan has the technology to build a formidable military just like the Germans
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Rich4god(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2017
Explorers:

But i didn't click yes, seun lalasticlala, mynd44 please what can i do to take it off my profile?

Not a Muslim.
lol... So e don catch you too....

I don't knw y d mods will move a topic that is been discussed in a secular section into the Islamic section. Are we discussing religion. This is unfair o....

Seun plz, bring our thread back.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2017
Gucciboss:

OK understood.
But the reason for japan's "small military" is because USA agreed protection of the island after the www2. If not because of that Japan has the technology to build a formidable military just like the Germans

Yes, very true. Japan could build anything they want. They are just still brooding over the guilt of the war.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Gucciboss: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

Yes, very true. Japan could build anything they want. They are just still brooding over the guilt of the war.

Gbam. The point is that most advanced countries are under the influence of USA just to maintain elusive 'world peace'.
If not the overwhelming suspicion that is pervasive among the western European countries, even the Russians will dare not try the nonsense they did in Georgia and Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by stanleyalpacino(m): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2017
uyplus:

Just take your time and read up the mission on how Osama was executed by a team of 6 Navy seal members. Obama had to watch the mission live in the situation room @ the White house. The helicopter flew at an ultralow altitude, and it was extremely silent. The Navy seal team was just made up of 6 persons!! Spy crows were sent ahead of time! Even with the Taliban guards Osama had, he was shot and all the guards gunned down! No neighbor around could even hear that there was a gun duel going on inside the house. Pakistani government go upset and felt threatened with the US because they said they US should have informed them about the mission and not steathly enter their airspace.. Pakistani military isn't weak because they have recieved military trainings from the US and are even ranked 11th in the world, yet the US invaded their airspace and no radar could pick a signal up. Pakistani government still couldn't believe how that happened and that was what strained their ties with the US. Who come be North Korea?

I tell you.. When it comes to such feat i give it to the u.s.a . Imagine just a team of navy seal taking out a world known terrorist in his own comfort zone. I agree with the saying that america has aliens in its area 51 and that's how the get all the intelligence to make weapons.

Its a shame down here in nigeria a battallion of N.A can't fish out sheaku who is hiding under our own very nose.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2017
thunderbabs:

Oh, i watch western news? Which one do u watch? No shit you type here will change anything, ok? Assad bombin his pple, killing civilians, children alike with bombs nd chemicals and what you ve to say is the U.S wasnt invited?

You re a typical onlooker....jus watch as things get destroyed...even Syrians want them in their country so who d Bleep are you? You not even related to d syrians by any shit. So, kip watching d local news or probably you re always live in d warzone seeing isis, assad, russia nd d u.s do their shit.

Every1 cant be an onlooker, ok. Some are meant to get things done. If dt round pig thing in North Korea starts throwing his long range to ur backyard, I wonder who you ll be xpecting to help.

Pple that say shit coz they re not directly involved, thatz who u re..if it was ur own country, city, place of work, dt has bin turned to debris by bombs, i bet u wldnt even remeber nairaland....

I laughed at you. Yes, I repeat you only watch western news. If you want to know the truth, read the news by neutral body. Not just sitting down and digest what CNN,BBC and Fox news owned by Murdoch dish out to you. Sorry to say your crass mentality has shown you are not fit to hold a constructive argument. You are an ignoramus, I gave you links to read so as to widen your horizon, you didn't. You resulted in abuse. Mr man. always type in good in english when you are on a platform like this.
If you want to know more about America and her tyrannical policy, go read the Economic Hitman, Overthrow by Kinzer and Dark alliances by Gary Webb.
Good day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by 9jja(f): 8:31am On Apr 12, 2017
Khd95:
pls who turned afghanistan,pakistan iraq,iran,syria,libya etc into conflict zone?

You mean it should have been better to leave them so they will be at ease breeding terrorists right?

SMH.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by 9jja(f): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2017
engrchykae:
the question should have been who caused the problem among the soviet union?

The world is better without the madness of The Soviet Union. So give them credit especially Reagan and Bush snr government.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by ooshinibos: 8:56am On Apr 12, 2017
engrchykae:
nigerians will not contribute to the western madness called world wars.i would like the useless usa to attack north korea and end in mutual destruction so that the world will have peace.
really ? Nigerian will be the victim first because of lack of foresight and bad leadership since 1960 ...
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Annibiteye: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2017
Explorers:

But some are posting na.

Since they can post, means they've sworn to the oath. Check their profiles!
Goodluck Explorers as the admin revokes that oath/allegiance placed on your profile!
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Adek15(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2017
chukagates:
almost all NATO countries are EU states..RUSSIA is here to balance power and stop US EU imperialism of kill a leader and install a puppet..leave that fallacy of islamizing afterall saudi arabia is a US ally ..and dont forget that RUSSIA has been the ones crushing Isis Daesh without playing politics with it..do you know the real cause of syrian war?? let me make it simple for you ..EU and US wants to link a gas pipe through syria that would make them independent of russia and also crush the russian enconomy ..that gas pipe will have to pass through SYRIA AND assad is an ally to russia HE REFUSED so US AND EU want to remove ASSAD WITH FORCE to install a PUPPET who would do their bidding..RUSSIA AMERICA AND EU ARE ALL IN SYRIA TO FIGHT FOR THEIR INTERESTS if russia or syria back down russia will go broke and assad will be removed .. to Russia its a death race and also defending an ALLY
I'm interested in this assertion.
Pls can you kindly explain more? I mean they want to lay pipe for oil right? From where to where and why must it pass through syria
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by engrchykae(m): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2017
ooshinibos:

really ? Nigerian will be the victim first because of lack of foresight and bad leadership since 1960 ...
look who is talking about bad leadership,a country that had a 70 year old toddler speaks volume of american legendary leadership.anyway i wish the childish usa would go to war with north korea,if not for anything,the north korean counter strike will roast the so-called usa military bases and thus give the japanese and the chinese breathing space,there will be two collateral damages namely the usa military bases and north korea.the usa will become a normal country and we will have peace.as for nigeria,we will watch you nation of kids destroy yourselves.your rogue govt cant draw nigeria into your madness.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by thunderbabs: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

I laughed at you. Yes, I repeat you only watch western news. If you want to know the truth, read the news by neutral body. Not just sitting down and digest what CNN,BBC and Fox news owned by Murdoch dish out to you. Sorry to say your crass mentality has shown you are not fit to hold a constructive argument. You are an ignoramus, I gave you links to read so as to widen your horizon, you didn't. You resulted in abuse. Mr man. always type in good in english when you are on a platform like this.
If you want to know more about America and her tyrannical policy, go read the Economic Hitman, Overthrow by Kinzer and Dark alliances by Gary Webb.
Good day.

Yo, here he goes, when you ve no shit to hold me against, you turn to Wole Soyinka...You speak and write the best in english...Nigerians and over sabi. Now, these literatures recommended must v brainwashed ur thoughts too turning you to a member of 1 direction...

Dullard, i never said America doesnt do illegal stuff, no nation is guiltless abt dt especially the world powers but America will always stand up when no oda nation wants to, against oppression on humanity anywhere in d world and if you oppress me here harder, the next F35 myt mk ur location the target..

What we all are exposed to makes our brain inclined in some particular direction, and i wldnt blame u either, englishman. Telling me siting down watching d media outlets, well said. I guess u read all u read while walking on the road, silly!

Ignoramus bah, i tot u wld stick to ur constructive arguments too, you a dunce. You want me to believe ur ideas while i am nt forcing mine thru dt hard shell u call skull...

America will keep doing what it does till the next bomb hits u and if you still want to continue with dz abuses, My mention welcomes you again, okay?

Englishman, just mk sure you ve no typo error in ur next reply, ok. Odawise, read this, hiss at ur sorry ass self and go abt ur day...

undecided
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by engrchykae(m): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2017
9jja:

The world is better without the madness of The Soviet Union. So give them credit especially Reagan and Bush snr government.
the world is better with american sponsored pogroms in Rwanda,liberia,libya,iraq and also the world is better with american sponsored isis,alqaeda and boko haram.they use these scallywags to destabilize govts that do not align with their interest.for example Du pont who makes vehicle tyres ensured the liberian crisis because of rubber latex,liberia had large rubber plantations.oil firms orchestrated the libyan crisis.the usa isnt a democratic nation as they make people to see them as but a nation run by the business men.america is against world peace,they are exploiting the chaos they initiated.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by uyplus(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2017
chukagates:
almost all NATO countries are EU states..RUSSIA is here to balance power and stop US EU imperialism of kill a leader and install a puppet..leave that fallacy of islamizing afterall saudi arabia is a US ally ..and dont forget that RUSSIA has been the ones crushing Isis Daesh without playing politics with it..do you know the real cause of syrian war?? let me make it simple for you ..EU and US wants to link a gas pipe through syria that would make them independent of russia and also crush the russian enconomy ..that gas pipe will have to pass through SYRIA AND assad is an ally to russia HE REFUSED so US AND EU want to remove ASSAD WITH FORCE to install a PUPPET who would do their bidding..RUSSIA AMERICA AND EU ARE ALL IN SYRIA TO FIGHT FOR THEIR INTERESTS if russia or syria back down russia will go broke and assad will be removed .. to Russia its a death race and also defending an ALLY

Oga, the syrian uprising was started by pro democracy activists. They simply wanted a change in government and they silly Assad tried to use violence to silence the opposition and that was how it all started. Only the region Assad came from had reasonable development, but ither regions were neglected. For over 40years they have been ruled by the assad family! Is government a family business? Putin is an dictators and thus likes the authoritarian government system.. Birds of same feather flock together. And just listen to the shit you are spewing in support of Russia. Russia were hate everybody except themselves. They even hate ex soviet states like georgia, kazhazistan, Georgia, Poland etc because they broke out of Russia. They even still delusionally belive that one day they will win back all the Ex soviet states, just as the silly North korean leader believes that someday he will win back southkorea. How on earth should i even support communism. Russians are known all over the world to be wicked beings! They are extreme racists. Watch their football matches and see how they boo African players. Is that the country you are oitching tent with? You can goto US and with a good education you may land a good job and live a decent life, but can that be said about Russia?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-26116868

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by pavy(m): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2017
World politics is based on pure hypocrisy. So after years of developing and testing different ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons, the USA is troubled by another country doing the same?? smh

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by ishiamu(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

North Korea will destroy the USA in just 1 hour

Remember China is Allies with North Korea

Russia will destroy the USA in just 5 minutes, have you seen Russia interfere with North Korea ??

North Korea defies the United Nations, who then is America ??

Your such a dummy go school and learn about foreign countries you refused you come here dey type trash

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Head Of Russia's Anti-corruption Agency Is Found With $122M In CASH In His House / Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband / Rwanda's President Paul Kagame Approves The Retirement Of 924 Military Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.