Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). (41716 Views)

Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets / Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Rich4god(m): 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
Explorers:

But some are posting na.
They are Muslims na....

Am not gonna click that oath...
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Spidermon: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
None of una even mention Nigerian military for una permutations. Lol
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by nepapole(m): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
ifex370:

Wetin concern me undecided

Na my papa make nuclear bomb?
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by emmanuelex1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
You talk like you are drunk, I taught you were referring to Nigeria until I looked properly to see you were referring to US. Please ask Japan they will skull you properly, US is not immune to nuclear strike but try them then you see everlasting hell fire. North Korea is just like a tout making noise. The most secretive nation with secretive weapons find out. Please I rather stay in US than stay in North Korea if the war start. Ask your self y is North Korea threaten Seoul more? Please you need to read history well, Or better still continue subscribing your DSTV. Who is China? I billion soldiers I guess. Please go read previous world wars. Any country that can destroy US in less than than 5 minutes, US can equally destroy the same country in a minute.
OlajumokeBread:

North Korea will destroy the USA in just 1 hour

Remember China is Allies with North Korea

Russia will destroy the USA in just 5 minutes, have you seen Russia interfere with North Korea ??

North Korea defies the United Nations, who then is America ??
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Explorers(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Rich4god:
They are Muslims na....

Am not gonna click that oath...

Oga o, but am not a Muslim.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Frankiss44(m): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
chukagates:
dont also forget that russia china's ally has a whopping 10000 warheads and they're military allows it to be used or fired any time they want cos no rules bound them..if america is so powerful why cant they win the syrian war easily?? why couldn't they save ukraine fom russian invasion..?? RUSSIA and China run things .
they have succeeded in balancing global power

That's was because they had Obama a Democrat, with a Republican like a Trump, never say never
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Frankiss44(m): 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
onyii255:

Lolz... U should actually learn to read... Cant u see that the taepodong-2 missile is operational

Stop believing every thrash you read online.. That fat kid in North Korea would be smoked out in 3 weeks

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by jfleece(m): 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
Little kids excited over issues of war, go and inquire from ur grandfather's what the nigerian civil war was like, leaving death, hunger and destruction on its path... We should always pray for global peace cos Africa as a continent will be affected negatively.. Thanks
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by engrchykae(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
ooshinibos:

you calm down ....you Nigerian.....what have contributed to the world ?
nigerians will not contribute to the western madness called world wars.i would like the useless usa to attack north korea and end in mutual destruction so that the world will have peace.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Frankiss44(m): 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Meanwhile

The North's foreign ministry, in a statement carried by its KCNA news agency on Tuesday, said the US navy strike group's deployment showed America's "reckless moves for invading had reached a serious phase".

"We never beg for peace but we will take the toughest counteraction against the provocateurs in order to defend ourselves by powerful force of arms and keep to the road chosen by ourselves," a spokesman for the country's foreign affairs ministry said.

"The DPRK [North Korea] is ready to react to any mode of war desired by the US."

Later in the day, North Korea's military chief said his country was ready to "mount a pre-emptive nuclear attack" on South Korea and the US.

He insisted North Korea will "wipe them out without a trace if they attempt to launch a war of aggression".

Saturday is the D-day cool

Noise from a kid.. Russian and China will abandon him when the chips are down...

North Korea doesn't have what it takes to mess with a Republican US President as it stands

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Ahmeduana(m): 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Goodcare:
THIS PRESIDENT IS A MAN OF WAR
OR A MAN OF HIS WORDS?
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by chloride6: 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
These guys are fighting in the wrong theater.

I need the price of oil to go up!

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Electronzeez(m): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Russia will destroy the USA in just 5 minutes, have you seen Russia interfere with North Korea ??

North Korea will destroy USA in one hour ?.

How ,please explain .

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Frankiss44(m): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
ogbonti:

Because of Geneva convention.. don't kill innocent civilians all that nonesense.. if Nigeria fought like that. You think we would have prevailed over biafra? War is dirty, let's fight dirty and see who surrenders. If the US had not dropped the Hydrogen bomb on Japan their emperors would still be yapping sh it till today

Exactly.. That's what idiots fail to understand.. US would have nuked Vietnam without losing a man.. But they didn't.. But poor students of history are always quick to point to the Vietnam War..

I laugh in swahili

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Ahmeduana(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

WELCOME TO FOOL PARADISE!

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by nNEOo(m): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Relax bro...relax....this is not man u and man city
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by fabre4: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

USA are pretenders they have not shown us their true weapons they keep that a secret forget north Korean noise there is a reason why other countries do not inspect U S A for nuclear weapons.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by nNEOo(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
shine12:
Typical neoconservative repulbican move.Escalate a war that will cost the US trillions whilst defence contractors and weapon manufacturers profit.

Attacking Afghanistan and Iraq made the world less safe. North Korea will not go down without a fight and it could escalate to an unimaginable extent.

Typical US war move, underestimate your opponent thinking it will be over in 1 month and then surprisingly it takes a decade or two.Vietnam rings a bell here.

I knew he was a man of blood when he reduced the state dept budget by 37% and gave the military more money.That tells me he values war over diplomacy.

Only the strong can negotiate if you truly know what I mean
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by autonomous22: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
mmb:
We are still mourning our loss to crystal palace.

Sori o, it was a big lost.....
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by nNEOo(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
Adeevah:
I have not even witnessed any World War since...I only read it in books

I have only been watching WWW/WWE

Oh Lord! I need the practical now for better understanding

#WW3

Here I know you just wanted me to quote you.....you happy? Ww3 kor,someppl need their own virtual reality abeg
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Rich4god(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
Explorers:

Oga o, but am not a Muslim.
I think may b cos u r d op..... Once I click on reply, it shows that "Islamic oath page."
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
jagugu88li:
So this dude wants to test the PokPung-Ho Main Ba? I'll wait for the results.....

Fine girls are on nairaland oooooooooooo. Kai mana

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Successobed(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
Kingcesar:
Help me announce to the world mr trump is the man! Al asyad must go! North korea wan chance japan and south korea from their country!
if Al asyad goes, then who will be president? Seem you haven't learned anything from history, the same thing happening in Libya is gonna happen only way worst cos Syria is already a mess and mind you Trump is not half a man Obama was, Trump is no man at all, just acting rashly, he is a fool and a hypocrite .
If USA war with North Korea, the USA has more to loose cos North Korea gat Nukes too, educate yourself buddy

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Successobed(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

All those countries you mentioned none of them have the Military might USA has, we are called world power for a reason, educate yourself.

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Lucasbalo(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
ooshinibos:

you calm down ....you Nigerian.....what have contributed to the world ?
Good question my man.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Zane2point4(m): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
thunderbabs:

How about the trouble makers agitating the U.S....terrorits, North Korea's president, Assad's chemical warfare etc.

If no one stood up to these killers all around the world, the world would ve been worse off and boko haram would ve gotten to ur residence to wreck your family.

Someone has to stand up to them...it doesnt ensure peace, but it does reduces a more terrible world

My brother leave them to wallow in ignorance.
The whole middle east is calling upon usa to come and help them solve syrian problems (why not call russia or china)?
Without America isis might as well overun Nigeria one day.

I even read here that north korea can finish America within a week, I only ask what ignorance?

Only that strike group made up of a carrier and groups of destroyers can win single handledly neutaralize a threat from north korea with no boots on the ground.

If your ignorance of world politics, pls keep shut.

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Lucasbalo(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
jfleece:
Little kids excited over issues of war, go and inquire from ur grandfather's what the nigerian civil war was like, leaving death, hunger and destruction on its path... We should always pray for global peace cos Africa as a continent will be affected negatively.. Thanks
Gbam. Bunch of kids they are.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Chijosky(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
I sense World War 3, but my country Nigeria is not yet prepared for it, please what do I do?
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Osanoghodua1: 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
If USA strikes, North Korea shall become like a dessert in 3hrs. Stand with N-Korea at your peril.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by henrimoto(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Beer Parlour Talk!

This is the kind of statements you hear after one bottle
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Elfaris(m): 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
Rich4god:
Season film loading.... As long as they keep us out of it and aljizeera is there is gv us coverage.... Mk dem go ahead.
hehehe as if u dey my mind.

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Ichietome: 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
chukagates:
america has never solved any global problem get ur facts right..till today have they defeated talibans??have they defeated assad?? libya is an example of how america solves global problems after killing gaddaffi has libya remained the same..do you know y gadaaffi was killed??do a proper research about libya and gadaffi..and how america and its western allies used media to paint gaddaffi a BEAST then killed him for SELFISH INTERESTS
Argumentum ad ignorantiam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Head Of Russia's Anti-corruption Agency Is Found With $122M In CASH In His House / Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband / Rwanda's President Paul Kagame Approves The Retirement Of 924 Military Officials