Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). (41722 Views)

Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets / Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 12, 2017
jomoh:
Thank you Sir.

GogobiriLalas....Inspired by Trump grin
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
thunderbabs:

Yo, here he goes, when you ve no shit to hold me against, you turn to Wole Soyinka...You speak and write the best in english...Nigerians and over sabi. Now, these literatures recommended must v brainwashed ur thoughts too turning you to a member of 1 direction...

Dullard, i never said America doesnt do illegal stuff, no nation is guiltless abt dt especially the world powers but America will always stand up when no oda nation wants to, against oppression on humanity anywhere in d world and if you oppress me here harder, the next F35 myt mk ur location the target..

What we all are exposed to makes our brain inclined in some particular direction, and i wldnt blame u either, englishman. Telling me siting down watching d media outlets, well said. I guess u read all u read while walking on the road, silly!

Ignoramus bah, i tot u wld stick to ur constructive arguments too, you a dunce. You want me to believe ur ideas while i am nt forcing mine thru dt hard shell u call skull...

America will keep doing what it does till the next bomb hits u and if you still want to continue with dz abuses, My mention welcomes you again, okay?

Englishman, just mk sure you ve no typo error in ur next reply, ok. Odawise, read this, hiss at ur sorry ass self and go abt ur day...

When you read the books I recommended for you, you can come back to have a constructive argument with me. As for now you are below per. Tschüss (Bye)
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by thunderbabs: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

When you read the books I recommended for you, you can come back to have a constructive argument with me. As for now you are below per. Tschüss (Bye)

Look at this blockhead asking me to write correctly shocked !!! It is "below par ", jerk!

When you tend to prove to us that you ve read far n wide, you end up fooling urself. Don't you come on my Mention again

Dusted!!!

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
thunderbabs:

Look at this blockhead asking me to write correctly shocked !!! It is "below par ", jerk!

When you tend to prove to us that you ve read far n wide, you end up fooling urself. Don't you come on my Mention again

Dusted!!!
Lol.... Now you just shown to me that you aren't intelligent. Check the meaning of the phrase 'below par', it means you are below average. Lol... Schweine. Take care
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by 9jja(f): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
engrchykae:
the world is better with american sponsored pogroms in Rwanda,liberia,libya,iraq and also the world is better with american sponsored isis,alqaeda and boko haram.they use these scallywags to destabilize govts that do not align with their interest.for example Du pont who makes vehicle tyres ensured the liberian crisis because of rubber latex,liberia had large rubber plantations.oil firms orchestrated the libyan crisis.the usa isnt a democratic nation as they make people to see them as but a nation run by the business men.america is against world peace,they are exploiting the chaos they initiated.

Interesting to learn a lot from you even if there are false based on beer parlor gossips.

So it is now AMERICA that is sponsoring boko haram? Not Goodluck and general Ihejirika?

Anyway this is a generation of indomie, if this generation will celebrate woman that shows the world her boobs on live television show what else could we expect next if not to put food through the anus.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Explorers(m): 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
Justice96:
North Korean please don't forget what USA did to Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan in August 6 and 9 1945

That cant happen again in this modern world.

Do you know the Japenese military detected those planes in their airspace that day, but they ignored it, because they didnt see two or three planes as a threat.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by jomoh: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
jagugu88li:
Thank you Sir.
GogobiriLalas....Inspired by Trump grin

Lol! Sir? hmmm
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Uncletony(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
damola311:

and who gives a flying Bleep about that? What's my post got to do with bomb or not?... Puppet
will shaaraap b4 i planck u to coma!
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Lucasbalo(m): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
Explorers:

That cant happen again in this modern world.

Do you know the Japenese military detected those planes in their airspace that day, but they ignored it, because they didnt see two or three planes as a threat.
For a super power like America, no planes are needed to deliver nuclear weapons now. Their is Nuclear submarine warships and their is ICBM.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Explorers(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
For a super power like America, no planes are needed to deliver nuclear weapons now. Their is Nuclear submarine warships and their is ICBM.

Not only U.S. bro.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Lucasbalo(m): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
Explorers:

Not only U.S. bro.
That is true.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by thunderbabs: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Lol.... Now you just shown to me that you aren't intelligent. Check the meaning of the phrase 'below par', it means you are below average. Lol... Schweine. Take care

You re dumber than I thought.... grin
You wrote below per, except if you ve modified it, maybe.

Per ain't Par, blockhead.

And this time, phuck off
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Mazeltovscotty(m): 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
i have following this argumnent right from the first page to the last and all i could see was bunch of haters, ill-informed and some misguided fellow whose hatred for america have beclouded their sense of reasoning and who have been denied american Visa. Honestly, I need someone to tell me "any area" where North Korea could outmatch America in any area of military capabilities like in Marines, Navy, Army, Airforce, and when it boils down to nuclear force - with the help of my Trident Block IV missile, wiping North korea out of the surface of the world map will be as easy as wiping your anus with toilet paper.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
thunderbabs:

You re dumber than I thought.... grin
You wrote below per, except if you ve modified it, maybe.

Per ain't Par, blockhead.

And this time, phuck off
Sorry, you are suffering from conjunctivitis, I modified it. You are a buffoon, wazzock.
El mono! take care
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by thunderbabs: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Sorry, you are suffering from conjunctivitis, I modified it. You are a buffoon, wazzock.
El mono! take care

What was I thinking...I should ve looked the other way from the beginning...i just realised you ghadaffithe2nd.

I never had any conversation with you!

Flash!!!

Ur brain is cleared now. tongue
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Mathemagician1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
Can't wait. The wars between two megalomaniac leaders with the worst haircuts in the world. They should meet first at a barbershop and exchange haircare tips.

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by BraniacX(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Shut up
He's right you know, aggression is not the proper assessment of strength. We here in Africa ignorantly mistake north koreas aggression and provocations as a sign of strength and the way the U.S will savage north Korea if it comes to war Will be a brutal reminder of what being a military super power actually means. No responsible super power would allow a clearly juvenile and irresponsibly rogue and unaccountable regime to acquire such destructive weapons and then the ability to deliver them to their doorstep!
North Korea's subjugation is long overdue as there is no peaceful way to co-exist with such a threat.
I will rather it is done now than later as with the passage of time, north Korea's deadliness will only increase and the human cost of the true peace which can only be achieved at the cost of war increase! If i were Obama, i would have soiled my reputation and waged a war of attrition against the juvenile Kim and his obese ego irrespective of the cost in lives, it is the body count and the media hysteria that will follow that have held the U.S back. Only Japan and south Korea are enough to destroy the renegade north. The U.S is just overkilling it!
And trump if he can follow through, is just a necessary evil.
A similar scenario is the way the Fulani have held the rest of Nigeria to Ransom and that too has to be ended at the cost of human lives too.

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by BraniacX(m): 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
onyii255:

Lolz... U should actually learn to read... Cant u see that the taepodong-2 missile is operational
the tests failed! They don't have ICBM range yet
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by BraniacX(m): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
TriggerHappi:

The US army lost to a bunch of farmers in the Vietnam War though, so?
no! They lost to communist propaganda fuelled western media
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by BraniacX(m): 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
TriggerHappi:

The point is, the US army got their asses spanked in a major war in various ways in Vietnam, ok. With all their military might they don't have to drop an hydrogen bomb to win a war against a really poor country like Vietnam, come on!
like i said earlier, they actually lost to the media
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by BraniacX(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
greggng pos t=55480656:

Keep joking u re not a student of history. Hiroshima is an experience the whole world won't forget. The good thing is that China willl not help them this time. You need nearby friendly country to enable u deploy some wicked missiles
nah! All you need is a stealthy (sonar evading) nuclear submarine! And guess who's got them in abundance? That's right wink the U.S of freaking A cheesy
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by BraniacX(m): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
Spidermon:
None of una even mention Nigerian military for una permutations. Lol
Nai wetin? Lol grin when dem wan use manual effort and rest their drones if dem hear any rumour of cattle rustling, goat-napping, chicken-napping and chicken egg palming, dem fit consult burantashi and him koboko boiz for their field of expertise cheesy
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by dollarlander: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Three crates of whatever you drink for you, ice cold.
You took d words out of my mouth. All these pple tink america is play things. If not for obama that was all talk but no action. I trust bush, Trump is doing same now.
Assad used xcal weapons and is still using it to kill his own pple, and russia is silently behind his regime in syria. I wish these people saw wat dat pix of 7children killed (d xcal literally froze their bodies, no time to even fit close eyes!) then they'd know that Trump bombing Syria and going for Nkorea next makes absolute sense.
China doesnt wanto take a stand yet, they're waitin to see if pyongyang is really mad or not, while putin will silently keep selling weapons to bolster his sanction-stricken economy, regardless of who is losing.
I repeat, russia china and NKorea wont want to try America, Japan is a living example.

Thank you brother. You know there are people here who were born 20 yrs ago or less than and unfortunately for them babangida had removed civics and history from the secondary school curricula before they were born so they know nothing except distractions on social media.

It is our collective responsibility to try and educate them to know most of these things.

The era the world is right now is no jokes with America. If you read about America war with Mexico around 1844-1846, America had been a strong nation many years ago. All the southern America states originally belong to Mexico even Texas. But they fenced off the troubles coming from Mexico by giving them wider buffer zones and America was asked to pay $50million dollars to Mexico after the war.

If the money was paid only Americans know.

I actually see the North Korea country open up and they may be like china in the future. They have great people with untapped potential. This will begin to come to pass after Donald Trump has removed that ballooned boy.
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by goodheart02(m): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

North Korea will destroy the USA in just 1 hour

Remember China is Allies with North Korea

Russia will destroy the USA in just 5 minutes, have you seen Russia interfere with North Korea ??

North Korea defies the United Nations, who then is America ??

That's what you think abi?? Is not by testing doing missile test oo
Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Radiohead6(f): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
Zoharariel:
Lucasbalo & Missy89 - You better come back to your fatherland now while you still can because Amerika is about to be nuked & transformed into a radioactive wasteland because North Korea is neither Syria nor Libya. grin

As for ValerianSteel, he can remain in Florida grin
I had a dream America got nuked sad

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
Radiohead6:
I had a dream America got nuked sad

Sire, I swear, that means you're in tune with the irunmoles. grin cheesy grin

It is Amerika's divine destiny to be nuked & balkanized into Russian, Chinese, Iranian, North Korean & even Nigerian colonies. grin cheesy grin

The karmic law of retribution says - Every wrong action or crime brings its own punishment.

Btw, I think you should change your moniker to “Nuclearhead”. What is the name of the lady you're holding in your DP? Y don't you introduce her to the Council of The Irunmoles? grin cheesy grin

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Radiohead6(f): 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
Zoharariel:

Sire, I swear, that means you're in tune with the irunmoles. grin cheesy grin

It is Amerika's divine destiny to be nuked & balkanized into Russian, Chinese, Iranian, North Korean & even Nigerian colonies. grin cheesy grin

The karmic law of retribution says - Every wrong action or crime brings its own punishment.

Btw, I think you should change your moniker to “Nuclearhead”. What is the name of the lady you're holding in your DP? Y don't you introduce her to the Council of The Irunmoles? grin cheesy grin
(lol) NuclearHead ? Nah , Radiohead is the name of my Favourite Rock Band , Her namez Hephzibah tho

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 16, 2017
Explorers come see.

The sarcasm from S.K though.......chai

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by swagifted(m): 10:52am On Apr 16, 2017
LoL... Happy easter.

Re: Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

North Korea will destroy the USA in just 1 hour

Remember China is Allies with North Korea

Russia will destroy the USA in just 5 minutes, have you seen Russia interfere with North Korea ??

North Korea defies the United Nations, who then is America ??
Such u knw abt the USSR?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Head Of Russia's Anti-corruption Agency Is Found With $122M In CASH In His House / Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband / Rwanda's President Paul Kagame Approves The Retirement Of 924 Military Officials

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54