Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

(ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? (44452 Views)

Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by galatico(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2007
I have been thinking about his for while and could not figure out an accurate answer could you ladies help me out?

or better still if your boy friend takes you to an hotel how would you feel?
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by Sayoh: 11:34am On Jan 24, 2007
Take u to hotel to do what?
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by uchetobi(f): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2007
That is a million dollar question of course to sleep with you or at least to handle you
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by whiteNkem(f): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2007
Well it depends on how open-minded the girl is and how well the two know eachother. I mean, it does feel a little unconfortable if he takes u to a hotel, because u may think he doesn't respect you. Yet, there are sooo many possible scenarios:
-Maybe it's your anniversary and the guy wants to give you a romantic surprise, by doing something special - totally agree.
-OR he simply doesn't have the space. In this case, it depends on the girl. If she's ok with it, then it goes, but it would be better if the guy could get another place (a friends house or something).

Usually the idea is rejected when the two have just started the relationship. She doesn't know him well, so how can she trust him??

But if u look at it objectively, the space doesn't matter that much afterall. I mean, be it his house, a friend's place or a hotel room, same thing will happen, so all this is like going around the bush. But girls like this. They have been tought it's wrong, yet they have the desire to do it. So that is why the guy has to join in this little game, otherwise he won't get anything.

Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by toptho(f): 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2007
If it is meant as a treat,i think it's o.k maybe if he just wants the girl to be treated to all the things she wants without having to raise a finger-spa,room service,facials all the works but if it is just about sex no way.I would not want my boyfriend to take me to a hotel,what's wrong with his place?what's he hiding?and i want to believe he is still not staying with his parents so there is really no excuse if it's about sex.
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by Maneater1(f): 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2007
If its for a special occassion (anniversary) yeah.
But he should not a make it a habit.
Hotels are for hookers or girls you want to code.

or does he have something to hide (wife at home/ live-in babe)
or is he ashamed of you?
And not having a place of his own or enuf space isnt an excuse cos if
he saves all that hotel money he can afford a place of his own.
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by uchetobi(f): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2007
LOL. What if he is a student and cant afford his own place and he still stays with his parents?
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by uchetobi(f): 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2007
and why did you say ladies only. Guys may be able to tell us the motive behind trhe idea and their views really (if they can take a girl they luv and respect to the hotel etc)
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by bigbumper(f): 4:45am On Jan 25, 2007
Relationships and marriage can sometimes be boring so it is nice to arrange some rendevous from time to time to spice things up.
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by Busta(f): 4:53am On Jan 25, 2007
@white Nkem
Very Well Said!
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by iice(f): 7:50am On Jan 25, 2007
Busta:

@white Nkem
Very Well Said!

Second that
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by diyobdw(f): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2007
if taking you to a hotel means:
-Girl lets go have sex @ the hotel because there is no other place
My answer: NO!

It sound like hey! i need a quicky tongue
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by LondonCool(m): 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2007
If the Boyfriend has a wife at home then it would be in order for him to take his Girlfriend to the Hotel (for discussions)
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by acidrop(f): 1:14am On Aug 18, 2007
nahhh, its cool,
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by BASETSANA(f): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2007
Depends on his motive!lf l dont trust him l would never dare agree
to go with him!But if its genuine why not?
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by CrazyMan(m): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2007
Flee from any guy who insists on taking you to a hotel, doesn’t he have a house or is he living under the bridge? Why would you bring yourself so low because of material benefits?

No responsible guy would take a woman he has good intentions for in mind; to any hotel.
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by presido1: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2007
Explanation is needed before i will accept otherwise i heading to his house.
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by yewaman1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2007
@white Nkem
na you biko cool
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by febie(f): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2007
lol why would he want totake u to an hotel ?
unless he has something dirty to do lol
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by febie(f): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2007
lol  why would he want to take u to an hotel ?
unless he has something dirty to do lol
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by olay(m): 4:15am On Aug 19, 2007
To all ladies in da room don't fall a victim of pretence here ti o ba ti ba mi why won't i hammer my woman at da hotel, lolz i dont see anything bad in me asking my woman to let us go down to a hotel cuz u know anything we do now is love lol grin

naa love we won go play self for hotel man grin
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by moondust(m): 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2007
would u prefer dat he took another woman?
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by BABEELOVE(f): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2007
He is your boyfriend abi? Does it matter where he takes you? It is what you are doing that is the issue?
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by sweetnini(f): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2007
well it is right fo ur boyfriend to take u to an Hotel but trust me he isn't meant for u if he cant look for an appropriate place to screw u, some gentle boys how trully loves thier girlfriends would never Bleep u in an hotel if u arent on holiday
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by BABEELOVE(f): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2007
sweetnini:

well it is right fo your boyfriend to take u to an Hotel but trust me he isn't meant for u if he can't look for an appropriate place to screw u,  some

gentle boys how trully loves their girlfriends would never Bleep u in an hotel if u arent on holiday

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! lipsrsealed

Maybe inside church, then he is serious about you! cheesy

Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by mellow(m): 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2007
Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe the OP said boyfriend or am I mistaken?

Your boyfriend can take you anywhere for any purpose, it doesn't matter

. Know why? cos he is your boyfriend. In order words you have known him for

a considerable lenght of time whether he stays at alone, is houseless or staying

with parents. If he is houseless or homeless as the case maybe and you decide to

date then it is at your own risk and you should always expect the unexpected i.d

taking you to brothel, LovePeddler house, hotel, friends houses and even uncompleted building.

You asked for it , why complain?
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by iice(f): 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2007
sweetnini shocked shocked You still dey come here? tongue
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by sweetnini(f): 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2007
@iice just came in yesterday
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by Macgreat(m): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2007
With love,u go anywhere except one serial killer IS out there and u think it might be him shocked shocked o: o:
With love,u go with the flow and therefore doing anything as long as is a save activity wink no too rough wink
Abi na watin i talk cheesy grin
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by ademiller(f): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2010
galatico:

I have been thinking about his for while and could not figure out an accurate answer could you ladies help me out?

or better still if your boy friend takes you to an hotel how would you feel?

take u to the hotel to do wat? bang u? dont he gat a house? undecided
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by KennyG6(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2010
ademiller:

take u to the hotel to do wat? bang u? dont he gat a house? undecided
I wonder ooooooooooo, any girl that allows her bf take her to a hotel is ******!!!
Re: (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? by Omolola1(f): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2010
It depends

Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / The Beauty Of Eritrean Women / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them