Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,452 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? (7342 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? / What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 12, 2010
SEFAGO:

I hate ugly people. I think that covers it.
Sefl-hate, what a shame tongue
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by Pweety4me(f): 5:01am On Jan 12, 2010
@OP anything that has nothing 2 do with Fl my baby ginger. . . kiss tongue cool
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by koolchicco: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2010
sjeezy8:

Smelly vaginasss- I cant make a babe my wife or gf until after ive had sex with her and checked out "the situation".

Personal effects u mean? grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2010
FL Gators:

Sefl-hate, what a shame tongue

I bet he doesn't have a mirror at home.
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by SAGoddess: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2010
Anyone being unhygienic is a turn off, ie: nails should always be clean, aways wash hands after using the loo and before cooking,
He must not do things like spitting or clearing his nasal passage by pulling snort in while I am around, that totally disgusts me, I would puke!
Dudes must learn to use toilet brush after relieving themselves

The rest will come to me,
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by SAGoddess: 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2010
"and not willing to consume alcohol (at least wine for God's sake). Jesus even turned water to wine, so which one be her own if she no wan drink?" cheesy cheesy cheesy Everyone should have at least a drop of something in their blood grin
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 07, 2010
A liar. Simple.
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by holydante(m): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2010
i think nagging and show off does it for me
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by googles: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2010
Fake accents !

fronting generally
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by pareto(m): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2010
Being lousy.
speaks vernacular all the time.
Being Stingy.
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by Omolola1(f): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2010
TOO much jealousy
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by red100(f): 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2010
Lack of class, being flashy and poor manners
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by Digriz(m): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2010
pareto:

Being lousy.
speaks vernacular all the time.
Being Stingy.
[color=#006600][/color]what do u mean by vernacular? I think u are a Big F.
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2011
Childishness.
I despise childish men. If your age does not end with the word 'teen'
then you'd better be mature and ready before you approach me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online / . / MEN!! Women Get Really Pained When You Move On!! Don't Even Stress It!! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.