Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant (22165 Views)

Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / "Jonathan Was Not Weak Or Incompetent" - FFK Replies Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by egobetatoday: 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake? was that why we bought a bowl of gari for #200? Now it is #800 under buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by hmuhammad(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
How is the opinion of one private individual that of World Bank? Does the fact World Bank hires him as their consultant from time to time mean he speaks for World Bank?

Is this how stupid @heraldng is

Smh.
you de mind all these IPOB touts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by egobetatoday: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Aromas:
And my simple question is........for how long we this present gov't keeps blaming GEJ?
just be patient. We have 2 more yrs. Like someone said, when will Big brother Lagos , or abuja start? they'll need it to keep us busy while they're at their cluelessness.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Coolgent(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
Dr Goodluck ANINI jonathan AKA Phd armed robber
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by gagadey(m): 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Ebeleiscorupt: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
We knew it all along that Jonathan economic growth was a fraud, is only the ipob that deceived
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by hmuhammad(m): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=gagadey post=55543494][/quote]small pikin de worry you, when will you grow up?
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by berrystunn(m): 11:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
akpasubi777:

The hardship is your to enjoy for the next 6 years. I have done my time 6 years.
Your job was to vote him in mine is to make sure he stays in.
You were adamant throughout the campaign period I'm adamant now.
You collected your little cut then, I'm waiting for my own now. grin

I'm Not a Nigerian
I don't live in Nigeria
So I don't know what you are talking about.

But I like Nigeria
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 14, 2017
berrystunn:

I'm Not a Nigerian
I don't live in Nigeria
So I don't know what you are talking about.

But I like Nigeria

I therefore baptize you in the name of Nigeria, and of Buhari and of Jagaban. You are now a Nigerian wherever you are so you may now enjoy the hardship
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Apr 14, 2017
Pidgin2:

The only thing that is messed up is the mind of all APC members and their moles
My good friend, have you read the latest news in town? An abandoned 4 billion naira in different denominations found somewhere in Lagos, in a house belong to PDP chieftain. Do you love the news or is it another propaganda by APC?
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by maasoap(m): 8:53am On Apr 14, 2017
egobetatoday:
Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake? was that why we bought a bowl of gari for #200? Now it is #800 under buhari.
Had Jonathan won his reelection campaign, I'm sure by now you would have run back to your village.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by berrystunn(m): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
akpasubi777:

I therefore baptize you in the name of Nigeria, and of Buhari and of Jagaban. You are now a Nigerian wherever you are so you may now enjoy the hardship

HOW POLITICIANS KILLED NIGERIAN ECONOMY, TRUMP REVEALS:

US government unveils 16 Richest Politicians From Nigeria And Names Of US Banks They Stocked Public Funds They Stole.
NAME*******BANK ***************AMOUNT
1. Aisha Buhari. JP Morgan chase/ New York. $2.9 billion
2. Col. Abubakar Lawal. American express/New York $2.5 billion
3. Garba Shehu. Wells Fargo/ San Francisco. $2.3 billion
4. Ahmed Idris. Citi group/ New York city. $2.1 billion
5. Nadir El-rufai Citi group/ New York city. $2.6 billion
7. Femi Adesina US Bancorp/ Minnesota. $1.9 billion
8. Babagana Monguno financial/ Detroit. $1.8 billion
9. Tukur Buratai. BB&T/ North Carolina. $2.9 billion
10. Abayomi Olonishakin
Citi group/ new York. $2.3 billion
11. Sadique Abubakar. State street corporation & $1.9 billion
12. Lawal Daura. Wells Fargo/ San Francisco. $2.4 billion
13. Amina Zakari. Citi g!roup/ New York $1.8 billion
14. Zara Buhari. Bank of America. $1.2 billion
15. Habibu Abdulahi. US Bancorp. $1.7 billion
16. Baba Haruna Jauro. Ally financial. $2.2 billion
17. Umaru Dambatta. Bank of America. $1.7 billion
Aliyu Gusau. Ally Financial. $1.3 billion
Babachir David Lawal. BB financial. $978
Babatunde Fashola. American Bank. $2.4 billion
Chris Ngige. Northern Bank AA $2.7 billion
Rotimi Amaechi. SSA Financial. $3.6 billion
Abdulrahman Danbazau. UNITY BS. $2.6 billion
Solomon Dalong. American Bank. $4.2 billion
Lai Muhammed. Ally Financial. $1.3 billion
Muhammadu Buhari. $3.2 billion
Aisha Hadi Sirika. AA Financial. $976 million... what a shame. Sent as received.

Over to PMB and EFCC.
Forward this to as many Nigerians as possible, let Nigerians know how the wicked politicians robed us and led us to recession and hardship... Negative Change has Killed us.. Nigerian Youths Must Decide 2019...

FORWARD AS RECEIVED
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
berrystunn:

HOW POLITICIANS KILLED NIGERIAN ECONOMY, TRUMP REVEALS:

US government unveils 16 Richest Politicians From Nigeria And Names Of US Banks They Stocked Public Funds They Stole.
NAME*******BANK ***************AMOUNT
1. Aisha Buhari. JP Morgan chase/ New York. $2.9 billion
2. Col. Abubakar Lawal. American express/New York $2.5 billion
3. Garba Shehu. Wells Fargo/ San Francisco. $2.3 billion
4. Ahmed Idris. Citi group/ New York city. $2.1 billion
5. Nadir El-rufai Citi group/ New York city. $2.6 billion
7. Femi Adesina US Bancorp/ Minnesota. $1.9 billion
8. Babagana Monguno financial/ Detroit. $1.8 billion
9. Tukur Buratai. BB&T/ North Carolina. $2.9 billion
10. Abayomi Olonishakin
Citi group/ new York. $2.3 billion
11. Sadique Abubakar. State street corporation & $1.9 billion
12. Lawal Daura. Wells Fargo/ San Francisco. $2.4 billion
13. Amina Zakari. Citi g!roup/ New York $1.8 billion
14. Zara Buhari. Bank of America. $1.2 billion
15. Habibu Abdulahi. US Bancorp. $1.7 billion
16. Baba Haruna Jauro. Ally financial. $2.2 billion
17. Umaru Dambatta. Bank of America. $1.7 billion
Aliyu Gusau. Ally Financial. $1.3 billion
Babachir David Lawal. BB financial. $978
Babatunde Fashola. American Bank. $2.4 billion
Chris Ngige. Northern Bank AA $2.7 billion
Rotimi Amaechi. SSA Financial. $3.6 billion
Abdulrahman Danbazau. UNITY BS. $2.6 billion
Solomon Dalong. American Bank. $4.2 billion
Lai Muhammed. Ally Financial. $1.3 billion
Muhammadu Buhari. $3.2 billion
Aisha Hadi Sirika. AA Financial. $976 million... what a shame. Sent as received.

Over to PMB and EFCC.
Forward this to as many Nigerians as possible, let Nigerians know how the wicked politicians robed us and led us to recession and hardship... Negative Change has Killed us.. Nigerian Youths Must Decide 2019...

FORWARD AS RECEIVED

You have an inflated sense of your personality before me. I'm not a monger of rumors. I'm a balancer. Get that.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by berrystunn(m): 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
akpasubi777:

You have an inflated sense of your personality before me. I'm not a monger of rumors. I'm a balancer. Get that.

Your age is disturbing you.
I do understand.

Get well soon
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
berrystunn:

Your age is disturbing you.
I do understand.

Get well soon

The junk you are spreading has been circulating since during the campaign of 2015. You should learn to follow, you're not as smart as you think you are. You're a bloody scallywag
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by mikolo80: 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
cktheluckyman:
Since when did the opinions of an afonja become the opinion of world bank?
dumbass. he is a consultant. World Bank ask him for his opinion. puffpuff head was a tea server
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Codes151(m): 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Oga shut up! I read it on CNN!! Hediot! Shut up! Pig
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by berrystunn(m): 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
akpasubi777:

The junk you are spreading has been circulating since during the campaign of 2015. You should learn to follow, you're not as smart as you think you are. You're a bloody scallywag

Udene easy to tell
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 15, 2017
berrystunn:

Udene easy to tell

You can have the last words I'm still going to have my way. You don't have the juice to take me on son
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by berrystunn(m): 9:45am On Apr 15, 2017
akpasubi777:

You can have the last words I'm still going to have my way. You don't have the juice to take me on son

Usu, get the meaning
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by egobetatoday: 9:51am On Apr 26, 2017
maasoap:

Had Jonathan won his reelection campaign, I'm sure by now you would have run back to your village.

I wish he had won so that I can 'run back to my village...and still buy garri for #200 a bowl. If buhari had not won we would have been dreaming of how we would have bought a litre of fuel for #45 and how $1=#1 hiohiohiohiohehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by gagadey(m): 5:40pm On May 13, 2017
hmuhammad:
small pikin de worry you, when will you grow up?

The day ur dadi stops f**king dose smal smal 8yrs old girls
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by hmuhammad(m): 8:50pm On May 13, 2017
gagadey:

The day ur dadi stops f**king dose smal smal 8yrs old girls
kid.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by gagadey(m): 10:58am On May 14, 2017
hmuhammad:
kid.

Adult wit empty skull

If I say "sense,say "I receive it".

Oya...."sense"....
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by gagadey(m): 12:07pm On May 24, 2017
hmuhammad:
kid.

Zombie hausa.

Naim make una nr gt sense so.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Chiaka(f): 1:00pm On May 24, 2017
This economic downturn is what The more we blame Jonathan the deeper we sink into recession. If APC government does not like Ex President Goodluck story, its simple, they should write their own story and stop telling other peoples story we are too hungry to listen grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by hmuhammad(m): 6:54am On May 25, 2017
gagadey:

Zombie hausa.

Naim make una nr gt sense so.
e de pain u abi, go hang yourself.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by gagadey(m): 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
hmuhammad:
e de pain u abi, go hang yourself.

Why e go pain me say u and oga buhari na goat?
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Chiaka(f): 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
At least we ate good three square meal under Jonathan! but now.............I beg am too hungry now to type long messages.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by hmuhammad(m): 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
gagadey:

Why e go pain me say u and oga buhari na goat?
ewu gambia
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by gagadey(m): 12:48am On Aug 05, 2017
hmuhammad:
ewu gambia

Receive sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others / Buhari Arrives Togo Ahead Of ECOWAS-ECCAS Summit(photos) / Thugs Prevent People From Collecting Their PVC's In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.