Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant (22168 Views)

Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / "Jonathan Was Not Weak Or Incompetent" - FFK Replies Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Aajiirebi: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2017
cktheluckyman:
Since when did the opinions of an afonja become the opinion of world bank?
so if it were Ibo, it wld count. Your low level of self esteem is second to non, u need psych Eval before u jump into lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Kenon9: 9:47am On Apr 13, 2017
It is not all about saying growth rate is fake or not...The salient question to ask ; are the masses living condition better now than the previous administration...has the prices of staple foods decreased or increased.?
When you hold N1000 in your hand today can you buy more things or less today than few years ago etc etc
For salary earners are you better off today than in the previous administration...?
These are just few of the economic indices we can use to the reality on ground....let us all be factual not judging or castigating one administration or the other...

2 Likes

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Aajiirebi: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2017
?
naijaking1:
Olu Ajakaiye? Does that sound like a Yoruba muslim?
. Have u slapped your mum this morning? Please wake her up with slap, she might tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by berrystunn(m): 9:53am On Apr 13, 2017
Adminisher:
Of course it was fake. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that. They were cooking up figures. Any country growing at 7 per cent will show evidence in power generation, tax revenues, employment and local demand. We were circulating oil money and importing stuff that's all

Then world Bank is fake...
Dollars exchange was fake
Fuel price fake
Nigeria film industry fake
Food prices fake
Airline tickets fake
Investors fake

Buhari should step down, before they will call Nigeria and his citizens fake under Jonathan government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by AreaFada2: 9:54am On Apr 13, 2017
Aromas:
And my simple question is........for how long we this present gov't keeps blaming GEJ?

Throughout their tenure. Since they won't have anything concrete to offer, they will always blame GEJ. Like a bad workman always blaming his tool.

Suddenly all the growth internationally recorded is fake according to one Yoruba man. Being world bank consultant now makes him superior to all other bodies/institutions. Continue to be a willing tool of the North. Just like Ahmadu Bello wanted and said in October 1960. shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by dragunov: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Duh! We are not stewpid, we knew that, doesnt take a World Bank revelation to see what is under our nose.

The Cliffords would not agree with you.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by maasoap(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2017
Aromas:
And my simple question is........for how long we this present gov't keeps blaming GEJ?
That's the proof for you that Jona really messed up this country badly. Going by the amount of petrol dollars that his administration made and squandered. For the next 20 years, Nigerians won't forget IB and his legacy. That's the cross you have to carry all the time as his follower.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by chiboy11(m): 9:58am On Apr 13, 2017
sinistermind:
Economic growth was fake?? I wonder why some people will come and say crap. When these figures were flying why can't stakeholders like him debunk the figures and expose the said 'ficticious' growth rate. Mtschew

its simply called jealosy

3 Likes

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by ransomed: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2017
The fictitious growth was part of the transformational looting agenda, the fresh air of corruption and gross impunity. The latest series of discovered loot are pointers to the fake economic growth. Oh God, enemies of Nigerians in past and present regime will never know peace. Amen.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by jfleece(m): 9:58am On Apr 13, 2017
Is there anything like fake economic growth?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 13, 2017
hmuhammad:
enemy of the state spotted, take your pills and you will b fine

How much were you buying things in Jonathan's era and how much are you buying them now, was that also fake?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 13, 2017
maasoap:

That's the proof for you that Jona really messed up this country badly. Going by the amount of petrol dollars that his administration made and squandered. For the next 20 years, Nigerians won't forget IB and his legacy. That's the cross you have to carry all the time as his follower.

The only thing that is messed up is the mind of all APC members and their moles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by omenkaLives(m): 10:00am On Apr 13, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Now your account has been hacked grin
I don't encourage nonsense reportage. Never have, never will. Reason why I loathe sites like egeretv, Trent, breaking times, etc. They tell so much lies.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by GenBloodykiIler: 10:02am On Apr 13, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
I don't encourage nonsense reportage. Never have, never will. Reason why I loathe sites like egeretv, Trent, breaking times, etc. They tell so much lies.
[/s]
including SaharaReporters
how far bro
how's Benue state this morning cool
i never see you for ipob threads i hope all is well?

2 Likes

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by berrystunn(m): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2017
Only in APC government you will hear something like fake economy,
Budget padding.

Dollars exchange was fake.
Fuel price was fake
Food prices was fake
Nigeria film industry was fake
Car price fake
Airline tickets fake
Investors fake

Buhari please step down
Before we hear Nigeria under Jonathan was fake.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by potent5(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2017
ocelot2006:

It's not the World Bank, but a "Consulatant" spewing the crap.
Okay

1 Like

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by ezeegolimited30(m): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2017
we all know that sir,we Nigerians are not good in planning
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by nicolosam(m): 10:14am On Apr 13, 2017
sycophants everywhere.... Nonsense of the highest order!
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

How much were you buying things in Jonathan's era and how much are you buying them now, was that also fake?

I was buying things at any price eating hotel foods on my own bill with people always with me free-style. then after one year in Nigeria under Jonathan i couldn't even buy one square meal. I was eating N20 groundnut + N20 Peanut + N10 sachet water in the morning and N50 fried yam in the evening even though i was supportive of his government.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by buffalowings: 10:20am On Apr 13, 2017
sinistermind:
Economic growth was fake?? I wonder why some people will come and say crap. When these figures were flying why can't stakeholders like him debunk the figures and expose the said 'ficticious' growth rate. Mtschew

abi na
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by buffalowings: 10:22am On Apr 13, 2017
akpasubi777:

I was buying things at any price eating hotel foods on my own bill with people always with me free-style. then after one year in Nigeria under Jonathan i couldn't even buy one square meal. I was eating N20 groundnut + N20 Peanut + N10 sachet water in the morning and N50 fried yam in the evening even though i was supportive of his government.

oya chop meat

clean your mouth

you lie too much
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by buffalowings: 10:22am On Apr 13, 2017
well foodstuffs are expensive now
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 13, 2017
undecided
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Okezenwa: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Shameless bald headed bigot.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2017
@Originalsly - Angola and Libya also depend on Crude Oil. And hey are doing well. I don't do party loyalty I'm not a politician. I don't do tribalism, i am a little bit of many tribes. A have a coat of many colors cool

Don't you think the plunge in oil prices at the time had something to do with it?.... oil which Nigeria almost solely depended on?.... and name one country that floats on oil that didn't also take a plunge....or more on point...name one country in the whole of Africa that depends on oil. These are the things you should consider before making such comments. ... but then again.... when we are blinded by party loyalty and tribalism we can never be objective...nor get out of the mess..... we will continue to be like crabs in a bucket.... can never make it to the top... we are our worst enemy.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by zanogo(m): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2017
naijaking1:
Olu Ajakaiye? Does that sound like a Yoruba muslim?
i know a yoruba is your nemesis and it will continue to be so, you are from a region that is not matured enough to accomodate 2 different faiths on equal scale,your tribe is still millions of years behind the yorubas.There is nothing like a yoruba muslim,it is either you are yoruba or not,i hope this enter your table like head......economic refugee

1 Like

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by burkingx(f): 10:34am On Apr 13, 2017
cktheluckyman:
.... grin

1 Like

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 13, 2017
buffalowings:

oya chop meat

clean your mouth

you lie too much

It's hard to believe ba? And ye shall know the truth... grin
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Originalsly: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2017
akpasubi777:
@Originalsly - Angola and Libya also depend on Crude Oil. And hey are doing well. I don't do party loyalty I'm not a politician. I don't do tribalism, i am a little bit of many tribes. A have a coat of many colors cool

lol.... Libya is doing well!....really?
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by grandstar(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2017
The man seems to only have book knowledge in economics.

I have always felt IMF guys are the best at economics as they are experienced in dealing with economics crisis in all continents.

The Ivory Coast is enjoying an economic boom. The president was formerly with the IMF
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2017
Originalsly:
lol.... Libya is doing well!....really?

Why not?
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2017
berrystunn:

Then world Bank is fake...
Dollars exchange was fake
Fuel price fake
Nigeria film industry fake
Food prices fake
Airline tickets fake
Investors fake

Buhari should step down, before they will call Nigeria and his citizens fake under Jonathan government.

Active imagination. Now imagine this. Don't you know that some Nigerians are fake? Tell me how can a Nigerian leader just wake up on January 1st to shock he Nation with petroleum pump prize increment, while the real Nigerians were busy looting money to buy this products without feeling it the fake Nigerians were struggling to feed their bellies...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children / Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty / Jonathan Tells Varsities To Access N1.3tr Tetfund Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.