Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant (22164 Views)

Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / "Jonathan Was Not Weak Or Incompetent" - FFK Replies Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by poshestmina(f): 7:04am On Apr 13, 2017
We prefer it please atleast the country wasn't this tough!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 13, 2017
Who ever wrote this nonsense did not graduate properly from any University.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by donmalcolm21(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
How is the opinion of one private individual that of World Bank? Does the fact World Bank hires him as their consultant from time to time mean he speaks for World Bank?

Is this how stupid @heraldng is

Smh.
Now your account has been hacked grin

3 Likes

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by cytell56: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2017
hmuhammad:

http://www.herald.ng/economic-growth-jonathan-fake-world-bank/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Thats not true, so how do we rate this one that is original with all the sufferings Nigerians are facing. APC Politician cum Economist.

3 Likes

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by OHCOMEON: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2017
Don't let my bros from the yist hear you. Their sista was the best the country has ever had.

1 Like

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by ocelot2006(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2017
potent5:
Yeye dey smell. World Bank can't be serious

It's not the World Bank, but a "Consulatant" spewing the crap.

3 Likes

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by magoo10(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2017
I laugh in Swahili
At what point did they realize that it was fake?
I guess after two years of the clueless ones regime.
even if it was fake Nigerians where living fine and OK at least the economic situation was very positive than the present parasitic real economy.

5 Likes

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by teniboss(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2017
You don't need a Tb Joshua to tell you it was all cooked up data....
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Miles300: 9:20am On Apr 13, 2017
What difference does it make , even wit fake data things were still better then , than wat Nigerians are currently facing ....

5 Likes

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Misterdhee1(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2017
Aromas:
And my simple question is........for how long we this present gov't keeps blaming GEJ?
Until the monies embezzled and bundled away are fully recovered.

1 Like

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Phonefanatic: 9:20am On Apr 13, 2017
Let us therefore not be under any illusion and say the market will do it. They have to make sure they provide the market, whatever it takes, including stealing from other countries,” he said.

Many really don't understand most western countries stole blatantly to develop and are still stylishly stealing till date. Americans setting up wars to make profit, Russians and Asians hacking into systems to steal valuable information...... Africans have the bible given to them after slave trades. Steal from this people get it back home and develop...... by 2050 we can talk of repentance.

1 Like

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Saao(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2017
Adminisher:
Of course it was fake. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that. They were cooking up figures. Any country growing at 7 per cent will show evidence in power generation, tax revenues, employment and local demand. We were circulating oil money and importing stuff that's all
so buhari figures are real? did that guy know that economic computations are made by diff national and foreign agencies? let him join politics. campaign time is over. Jonathan is not joining issue with them but they can't leave the man and face the biz of governance. an average Nigerians can spot the diff between these two people

5 Likes

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by ocelot2006(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2017
OHCOMEON:
Don't let my bros from the yist hear you. Their sista was the best the country has ever had.

Compared to the present incompetent "innit" speaking buffoon at the helm of affairs at the Ministry of Finance, NOI was truly God sent.

1 Like

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by stevecantrell: 9:22am On Apr 13, 2017
Adminisher:
Of course it was fake. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that. They were cooking up figures. Any country growing at 7 per cent will show evidence in power generation, tax revenues, employment and local demand. We were circulating oil money and importing stuff that's all

They had a good spin doctor in Okonjo Iweala.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by signz: 9:22am On Apr 13, 2017
It was backed by data. Except the Prof gives me hard data I'm not buying his "fake story".

The numbers that Statistics and Economics gives are not magic or miracle numbers. The numbers comes after serious hard work.

3 Likes

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by nengibo: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2017
Please bring back the fake economic growth than this rubbish, come 2019 anybody voting for Buhari is committing suicide

7 Likes

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2017
I only just realized that recently. Our economy was re-based and we came out as #1 in the whole of Africa in GDP only us to plunge into a recession a few months after the change of power via election.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Juve4(m): 9:27am On Apr 13, 2017
Really this people eh grin grin grin

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by ebukav(m): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2017
Adminisher:

Wenti u dey talk self. Check market prices den and now.
Reason be4 u talk pls

2 Likes

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by hedonistic: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2017
All these hungry, self-important nonentities with grandiose titles. What does it mean to be a so-called 'World Bank Consultant', what exactly are you "consulting", and how does that make your opinion more credible than any other other random fellow or public policy/economic analyst?

Idiot.

6 Likes

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by OHCOMEON: 9:29am On Apr 13, 2017
ocelot2006:

Compared to the present incompetent "innit" speaking buffoon at the helm of affairs at the Ministry of Finance, NOI was truly God sent.
Really?
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Alajiki(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2017
cktheluckyman:
Since when did the opinions of an afonja become the opinion of world bank?

Chukwukatakata! Chukwukatakata!! Chukwukatakata!!!

Na how many times I call you? Shey you don start this your madness again?

Abeg somebody get me Raid, I need to kill the insects eating this guy's brain.

1 Like

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 13, 2017
hmuhammad:
enemy of the state spotted, take your pills and you will b fine
it pained you, chill buddy ; it's Thursday already. Have a great day!

1 Like

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by henrysam(m): 9:32am On Apr 13, 2017
Either fake or genuine. What I realized is that life was much more better to live during GEJ Era compared to this administration where lagoon is the abode of some people to just end it all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Dee60: 9:33am On Apr 13, 2017
True, very true!
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Olukat(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2017
The food prices and relatively better living were also fake I guess sad sad sad sad
Consultant? sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by TeamSimple(m): 9:34am On Apr 13, 2017
mykeljosef:
bullshit

the growth kinda reflected on the economy

unlike this one that dollar price decrease n food price increase

dollar price increase n food price still increase

lagos ibadan expressway bloggers at it again

this government is as clueless as bubus expression
On which economy if I may ask?

Economy that had most companies fold up
Economy that had almost all the states owe salaries
Economy that made the government borrow billions upon billions to pay federal workers salary
An economy that had to borrow to fund it election
An economy that took dollar from 165 to 225
An economy that had innocent graduates loose their lives while seeking employment.
An economy that made network providers send us messages of hours of operation due to fuel shortage?
That had airlines suspend operations?
And also had banks close by 1pm

Is that what you call a growing economy? They were only using the dollar and good reserve they met to patch up the economy, most especially in the area of food pricing. They allowed so much importation and paid in dollars so you could keep shut about increase in food pricing. Something they know is not feasible on the long run. Now the economy suffers for it.

Please say something else

1 Like

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by karma2000: 9:36am On Apr 13, 2017
in quote(even if it involves stealing from other countries) just try dat with europe and USA and u will inviting KARMA into our already turbulent country
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by omozu1(m): 9:37am On Apr 13, 2017
May be He too is fake
Because during uncle jon i bought my audi car for 540000 but today it is 1200000

3 Likes

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by ahaika23: 9:41am On Apr 13, 2017
We Afonja aka Hausa Fulani slaves will continue to look for trash to say so we can please our lords and masters forever

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Originalsly: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2017
akpasubi777:
I only just realized that recently. Our economy was re-based and we came out as #1 in the whole of Africa in GDP only us to plunge into a recession a few months after the change of power via election.
Don't you think the plunge in oil prices at the time had something to do with it?.... oil which Nigeria almost solely depended on?.... and name one country that floats on oil that didn't also take a plunge....or more on point...name one country in the whole of Africa that depends on oil. These are the things you should consider before making such comments. ... but then again.... when we are blinded by party loyalty and tribalism we can never be objective...nor get out of the mess..... we will continue to be like crabs in a bucket.... can never make it to the top... we are our worst enemy.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by AntiWailer: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2017
F00lish youths.

Instead of reading and analysing the statements.

Hey read the headline and go the tribal and religious route.

Bunch of eediots.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons / 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance / PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.