Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant (22159 Views)

Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / "Jonathan Was Not Weak Or Incompetent" - FFK Replies Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Maziebuka01(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2017
But d economy down turn of Buhari is real
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by HORLADY(m): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2017
Whenever I read articles like this, I always I have the feelings that I am a financial /Economics guru yet to be discover by the people/nations that requires my services and intelligence prowess. I have been lecturing people close to me on this issue telling them how fictional and delusional our economic growth under GEJ was. I told them recession has been with us for a very long time. I don't have passion for e-ranting hence I m stopping here. Kudos to the government of the day and it's economic team. The seeds you are planting today, if allow to grow and nurture with diligence and patriotism will blossom tomorrow and future generations will forever remain in grateful to you.

1 Like

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Originalsly: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2017
akpasubi777:

Why not?
Breaking news to me!....I guess they began doing well from yesterday..... the plane load of Nigerians that desperately fled and returned home need to hear this your good news. Libya is a hell hole period.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2017
Originalsly:
Breaking news to me!....I guess they began doing well from yesterday..... the plane load of Nigerians that desperately fled and returned home need to hear this your good news. Libya is a hell hole period.

If they were not doing well why are there so many Nigerians dying to go there?
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Originalsly: 11:15am On Apr 13, 2017
Maziebuka01:
If you go to the car dealer... buys a car that looks good... shiny.. drive home... two days later the fuel pump goes. ... next two days the alternator goes... then the axle... then electrical problems ... the car is a mess..... would it be fair for me your neighbour to say you are destructive? ...a wrecker?....can't even maintain the good car you just bought? ...get my drift?
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Originalsly: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2017
akpasubi777:

If they were not doing well why are there so many Nigerians dying to go there?
Because they are clueless. .... believe anywhere else is better than Nigeria... and believe Libya is what it used to be in the days of Gaddafi.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Prinzyy: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2017
jfleece:
Is there anything like fake economic growth?
[img][/img]Yes in yoruba land where people lie for a living .
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Biospnx(m): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2017
cktheluckyman:
Since when did the opinions of an afonja become the opinion of world bank?
now say that without crying
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2017
cktheluckyman:
Since when did the opinions of an afonja become the opinion of world bank?

LOL chukwudi the man is World Bank consultant that have gone far more than anybody in your lineage..
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by jfleece(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2017
Prinzyy:
[img][/img]Yes in yoruba land where people lie for a living .
boss abeg nor use laugh kill me
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2017
Originalsly:
Because they are clueless. .... believe anywhere else is better than Nigeria... and believe Libya is what it used to be in the days of Gaddafi.

So you believed in Gaddafi then? Or you only realized his worth after he had been killed?
PS: Lydia is still doing well.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by berrystunn(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2017
akpasubi777:

Active imagination. Now imagine this. Don't you know that some Nigerians are fake? Tell me how can a Nigerian leader just wake up on January 1st to shock he Nation with petroleum pump prize increment, while the real Nigerians were busy looting money to buy this products without feeling it the fake Nigerians were struggling to feed their bellies...

What was buhari promise on fuel price,
What is pump price today.

Now you not struggling abi?
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by ahaika23: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2017
Lolzzz, the bashing PMB has received here eh, even BMC is flabarsurprised! Even with all their lies eh, no baga wants to stand with the dullard administration lol.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Jesusloveyou: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2017
BigIyanga:

But the new govt is borrowing with those fake numbers??
how can this govt be borrowing fakw numbers were inflation rate under your ineffectual buffoon were 9%, but is now double to 18%, which is the real value while 9% were fictitious in value.

1 Like

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 13, 2017
berrystunn:

What was buhari promise on fuel price,
What is pump price today.

Now you not struggling abi?

Everyone is struggling including Buhari... I don't want to hammer on his campaign promises because I wasn't part of it.
What's your point?
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Jesusloveyou: 11:51am On Apr 13, 2017
Maziebuka01:
becos this govt does not do wayo. Buhari is too big to lie.

1 Like

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by berrystunn(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2017
akpasubi777:

Everyone is struggling including Buhari... I don't want to hammer on his campaign promises because I wasn't part of it.
What's your point?

Buhari should step down.
That's my point.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
berrystunn:

Buhari should step down.
That's my point.

Not happening. Get that.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Jidefido(m): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
tribalistseun:
Herald.ng is known for copy and paste junks.

I disagree with you. I enjoy the site, they provide factual news as it happens.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by baralatie(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
BigIyanga:

But the new govt is borrowing with those fake numbers??
that is why I laf at at the APC administration!
and basically their working against the growth in that time is Nigeria's economic unduing!
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by koboko69: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
Aromas:
And my simple question is........for how long we this present gov't keeps blaming GEJ?

So it was the government that made this claim?

Kontinu....
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by 1miccza: 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
All these mumus sef it was fake but the masses were enjoying now the real economic growth is here and there's so much hunger, death, and crime in the land. Who's decieving who?

1 Like

Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by ogundeleai(m): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
hmuhammad:
enemy of the state spotted, take your pills and you will b fine
Immediately I read the headlines I pity for ajakaye's HEAD as result of pebbles and stone for saying the obvious ... Until we solve ethnic problems in Nigeria, the future is bleak
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by berrystunn(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
akpasubi777:

Not happening. Get that.

Enjoy the hardship.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
berrystunn:

Enjoy the hardship.

The hardship is your to enjoy for the next 6 years. I have done my time 6 years.
Your job was to vote him in mine is to make sure he stays in.
You were adamant throughout the campaign period I'm adamant now.
You collected your little cut then, I'm waiting for my own now. grin
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by Mojoy88(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
sinistermind:
Economic growth was fake?? I wonder why some people will come and say crap. When these figures were flying why can't stakeholders like him debunk the figures and expose the said 'ficticious' growth rate. Mtschew
Are you new here? Where were you when Charles Soludo debunked the ''fake figures''?
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by jardprinz: 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
That guy is gifted with stupidity.i mean his stupidity is a talent
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by BigIyanga: 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
Adminisher:

Yes. That is true. The international finance agencies are not fools though, they are indexing everything to oil prices and production volume
Folks like you can never get it, but intl finance agencies get it. Oil only accounts for less than 13% of Naija GDP.. so it would foolish for them to base their numbers solely on oil export... got it?
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by sapele914(m): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Adminisher:
Of course it was fake. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that. They were cooking up figures. Any country growing at 7 per cent will show evidence in power generation, tax revenues, employment and local demand. We were circulating oil money and importing stuff that's all
Hell yeah, what will a man that studied botany(plant study) and zoology(animal study) not sociology(study of human behaviour) know about economics?.
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by hmuhammad(m): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

How much were you buying things in Jonathan's era and how much are you buying them now, was that also fake?
IPOB tout
Re: Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant by hmuhammad(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Afonja!
Flat head, IPOB tout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan / Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC / Senate Panel Presents Buhari’s Impeachment Report Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.