Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring (29076 Views)

Religious Leaders Kick Against Security Levies On Churches, Mosques In Oyo / IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) / Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by lobiologs(m): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2017
A man who was a minister during the abacha regime is still in power?

4 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by karma2000: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2017
dere is nothing wrong with constituting a system whereby KARMA can operate successfully
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2017
hysteriabox:
After reading your long epistle, I must say it carries alot of truth, howbeit stuffed with plenty bigotry

Please where is the bigotry
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by fuckyoumhen: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2017
BLACKdagger:

This is a lie brother
but its d same yoruba that carry biafra matter for head like gala here more than the hausas...Wheneva ipob mentioned secession
which u kno very well..

STOP TELLING OBVIOUS LIE BRO..
Had it been yorubas dnt sell souths out by forming allies with north during election the norths wont be feeling superior.
I will advise u to spend some time out of nairaland. most of the people that pose as yoruba on nairaland are hausa.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by buchilino(m): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2017
1Rebel:

You cannot put the tribal identity aside, an average nigerian sees his tribe first, then nigeria second.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE TRY TO DENIE IT, D TRUTH IS MY STATE WHICH IS D IGBOLAND COMES FIRST B4 ANY OTHER THING. WEN AM IN TROUBLE IT'S MY IGBO BROTHERS DAT COME N DEFEND ME. TELL ME Y I SHOULDN'T DIE 4 MY PPLE. NNAMDI KALU HAS BEEN DETAINED WITHOUT TRIAL 4 2 YEARS, ISN'T IT ONLY D IGBO R DEMANDING FOR HIS RELEASE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2017
Atiku2019:
Atiku Stands with 100% Restructuring cool

Liar!

Atiku will never be president of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by sanandreas(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2017
Nigeria should restructure.
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Zedoo(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Atiku is a thief

Leave Dem Na. Dem no go know... Same old.
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by NwaforIgbo: 9:54am On Apr 13, 2017
The Claim of the South making 45% of the nations population is a falacious lie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by bilazego(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2017
sarrkiiiiiiiiii
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by hysteriabox(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Please where is the bigotry
Its there... plenty.
Where do I start...
Dint mean to offend, but after I read it, your examples and choice of words really reclined to tots of wether or not you are referring to nigeria or to igbos-yoruba vs the danfodio oligarchs
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by roxell120(m): 9:58am On Apr 13, 2017
I WILL KEEP SAYIN IT. THE NORTH IS THE MAJOR REASON NIGERIA WILL NEVER DEVELOP. THEY ARE ONLY GOOD IN CREATIN MAJOR PROBLEMS THAT KEEP EMPTYIN OUR NATIONAL PURSE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by nkemjacob2(m): 9:58am On Apr 13, 2017
Lord Luggard made a mistake.....
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by 2016v2017: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2017
praise010:
That's the only thing the illiterates brag about - land mass and population. They practically add little or nothing to the economy of the association called Nigeria.

They prefer status quo....docile States and parasitic local governments that relies only on Niger Delta Oil for Survival.

I no blame them sha. The brown roof enclaves caused it all
Afonjas,Northern slaves

4 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Nature8(m): 9:59am On Apr 13, 2017
Them dey mad!

Restructuring is the best thing that can happen to this country..
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by checkolatunji: 9:59am On Apr 13, 2017
somadinho10:
I tells you my brother but what baffles me is the fact that I don't know what the yorubas gain in associating with the north...... What have they to offer absolutely NOTHING

That's not true. Easterners are the ones aligning with the north dating far back from the 1957 election. 2015 was the first time we aligned with them

#IstandwithUnitedSouth

3 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by checkolatunji: 10:00am On Apr 13, 2017
2016v2017:

Afonjas,Northern slaves

Check record Lil boy

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by dayod247(m): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2017
If what I just read actually came out from an human beings mouth! I think we really need to divide. High population on its own is a problem, for you now to come out and start bragging about it... the northern states have a lot of resources and yet they refuse to explore them, they are busy talking about oil exploration. These people are so sick and lazy. Only few of them actually have brain

5 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by rupeelicious(f): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2017
Gini ka a ga-eme were mete ndi a? Always going the opposite direction. Mschew!
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by bilazego(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2017
This message should have united the entire south against the north but the Ibos and Yorubas are already warring against themselves over it. why can't the south come together and remove this parasitic north that are slowing everything down.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Pharaoh9(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2017
coolzeal:
The North cannot detect for us all in this nation. If the collective effort of the better South put politics and tribes aside, no one can stop us from restructuring.

The can, they have the power because we aren't united
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by SycophanticGoat: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Where is that unstable isotope called Tonyebarcanister and those goats wey carry Igbo matter for head like agoyin beans? If you want restructuring, go to the north and collect it..

Nonsense!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by fuckpro: 10:05am On Apr 13, 2017
Atiku2019:
... It's more probable for Atiku to win the recent BBN than for him to be president of Nigeria...so do yourself a favor stop being clownish
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by smileyoo: 10:06am On Apr 13, 2017
the north indeed is nigeria's problem. can't they see that this system is not working? even the northern masses are also suffering from the ineffectiveness of the system.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Thinkthrough(m): 10:06am On Apr 13, 2017
I keep saying: the only tie that binds this nation Nigeria as one entity is "crude oil" from the Niger Delta. Subtract it, every single region will be willing to go solo.
Oya Northeners enjoy the free food in peace nah.. No they won't do that.
Talking about population, they should keep on mass producing children and expect to use that to get allocation from the Federal Govt.
This people should have sense o.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Pharaoh9(m): 10:08am On Apr 13, 2017
littlewonders:
As if they represent the nation. I wonder what our south senators are doing up there allowing northerners to detect in every aspect that concern the economy.

They paid for their way into the sits, so they only care for themselves
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Xkalaban(m): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2017
On this matter I think it's obvious who the manipulators are. The Northern leaders already feel like the white supremacists of Nigeria while the Southerners are like black inferior slaves to them. Let them keep deluding their mind.

They say a word is enough for the wise. So I'd advice the Southerners to count their teeth with their tongue. Imagine just how much improvement our unity would bring to the south should we put our differences aside like Phyno & Olamide. Limitless progress!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by nicolosam(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2017
The North is benefiting from the current political arrangement vehemently and as a result won't hesitate to speak against any form change or attempt to alter it.
The society is more powerful than the government and with a convinced heart and unalloyed resoluteness, we can push through the restructure of our imagination and dream of a better country.
THE only SOLUTION IS REVOLUTION!

3 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Tubexsms(m): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Atiku is a thief
And u are a Saint
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Saintsquare(m): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2017
bilazego:
This message should have united the entire south against the north but the Ibos and Yorubas are already warring against themselves over it. why can't the south come together and remove this parasitic north that are slowing everything down.
The south can come together but as long SE won't move on from the GEJ trauma, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Kingspin(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2017
praise010:
That's the only thing the illiterates brag about - land mass and population. They practically add little or nothing to the economy of the association called Nigeria.

They prefer status quo....docile States and parasitic local governments that relies only on Niger Delta Oil for Survival.

I no blame them sha. The brown roof enclaves caused it all
Woe onto the part of the country thats supporting them, North.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by phreakabit(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2017
Atiku2019:

He is a Northerner so na there your failure start!
Bleep off and go get a real job!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gov. Oyetola Rescues Accident Victims Along Ibadan-lagos Express Road / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Mdxi Data Centre In Lagos (Pictures) / Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.