Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring (29080 Views)

Religious Leaders Kick Against Security Levies On Churches, Mosques In Oyo / IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) / Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by BLACKdagger: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Have you asked yourselves why the west will readily align with the north as against you? No, bigotry is the bane of eastern Nigeria's problems...

Lol comming from som1 from "THE EDUCATED TRIBE" grin
so ar east d only one in south.?

u ar EDUCATED Indeed!!

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by BLACKdagger: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
adetayo234:

Last time I checked, Andy ubah sold out to the north. Orji uzor kalu sold out to the north. And these guys are igbos.

Read my comments again and diz time read slowly so dat u will comprehend

Then aftter reading quote me again and dnt forget to tell me how orji uzo kalu and andy uba SOLD U OUT pls cool
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by adetayo234: 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Read my comments again and diz time read slowly so dat u will comprehend

Then aftter reading quote me again and dnt forget to tell me how orji uzo kalu and andy uba SOLD U OUT pls cool

You must be a new ressurect from coma not to know

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by King44(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
The northern leaders are the problem of this country and north is the most impoverished region, they do not have the interest of northerners in mind they are greedy

SAY NO TO ETHNIC DICTATORSHIP
SAY NO TO NORTHERN DICTATORSHIP

We are not slaves to the north

If one Nigeria should continue to exist there must be a RESTRUCTURE or else YORUBAs are leaving

It should be done now ATIKU cant be trusted he is a fulani/Hausa and nothing makes him different from Bubu

Nobody is sponsoring anything this is Democracy and public opinion must be respected

I wonder if almost everyone in the House of assembly is a subject to the northern reps and leaders

#WakeupSleepingGiantsofNieria and let the voice of the people be heard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by slivertongue: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
mmmustapha:
we said NO to restructuring and no one can dare us, be it eastern or western side. you can only come to social media and beat your chests but in reality you can't face the mighty NORTH.

gara kayan ka ba kawo mu raba ba!

The North needs restructuring, more than the South. There is no sector in the North that is viable, agriculture is still at the subsistent level.

Southerners may look weak, indifferent and disunited but that is a strength in disguise because they quarrel but they dont resort to destroying each other.

The assumption that the Yorubas and the Igbos cant work for a common good is oversimplifying of the matter. There is more binding them, the inter ethnic rivalry in the South have not stopped them from developing their communities and living together.

Those on the social media may be noise makers but they must not be taken for granted. 2017 is not 1970.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by cococandy(f): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
Of course they will. Leeches and vagabonds

3 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by BLACKdagger: 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
adetayo234:

You must be a new ressurect from coma not to know

all im trying to say is "Ur initial comment is out of point".
I want to know how kalu and uba SOLD U OUT pls.. Thanks cool
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by blaqoracle: 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
somadinho10:
I have said it before and I will continue to say it...... The problem we the southerners have are the north, can you believe the three southern presidents were by accidents, our major problem is disunity and trust, igbos will never seek for secession had Lord lugard not joined us with those people that should have been joined with Niger and Chad I'm sorry to call any tribe but the yoruba people are the only reason this people always hold us for ransom, remember how awolowo,abiola, and recently Tinubu were used and dumbed.. ...... .. I call for a United south
this homeless and foodless people will never cease to dance naked in the market square. for 30 months these set of people were already eating rats, lizard and cockroaches. these group of people are looking for niger-delta oil block to steal.
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by adetayo234: 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
BLACKdagger:

all im trying to say is "Ur initial comment is out of point".
I want to know how kalu and uba SOLD U OUT pls.. Thanks cool

I don't have time to educate a coma ressurect

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by hysteriabox(m): 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
ITbomb:

Sorry about that, I have edited the post to my opinion
I don't think parasitic is insulting, unless there is a better English word to describe the situation where I can live without the other person but the other person feeds on me to survive and is so afraid to let go
Fair point grin
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Prinzyy: 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
sarrki:
Restructuring is actually Good

Only concern is we don't have good people that can represent each region

Not the set of criminals we have at the two upper houses
Sorry
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by bestpunterever: 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Remove a parasite attached to a host.it will die a sudden death
The irony is even when northern sane leaders like sanusi speaks the honest truth about the status of the north in Nigeria
These same old fools will shout down on him

Where are the Yoruba Muslims .. Come and chant Sai baba and one Nigeria as usual
u must be very foolish for dividing yoruba by religions, in west, we are not divided.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by King44(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
EazyMoh:
Uncle Bashir we have heard you but that confab os as worthless as GEJ'S PhD!
If u are still a student by d time u graduate and u trekked from Mowe to Badagry or where ever looking for job u wud have a rethink abt ur statement above
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by BLACKdagger: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
adetayo234:

I don't have time to educate a coma ressurect

Hahahahahhaha.. thats d normal ways of u n ur brothers when u dnt hav a valid point u start insulting.
U Ar from "EDUCATED TRIBE".. prove me wrong that ur comment aint out of point.

Its not by making noise online shouting educated !! Educated !!... pls tell me how kalu and ubah sold u out... i really want to kno. cool
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by adetayo234: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Hahahahahhaha.. thats d normal ways of u n ur brothers when u dnt hav a valid point u start insulting.
U Ar from "EDUCATED TRIBE".. prove me wrong that ur comment aint out of point.

Its not by making noise online shouting educated !! Educated !!... pls tell me how kalu and ubah sold u out... i really want to kno. cool

Mr Coma Ressurect, you don't deserve enligtenment

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by King44(m): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
praise010:
That's the only thing the illiterates brag about - land mass and population. They practically add little or nothing to the economy of the association called Nigeria.

They prefer status quo....docile States and parasitic local governments that relies only on Niger Delta Oil for Survival.

I no blame them sha. The brown roof enclaves caused it all
The red dead soil are the ones who caused it first if their energy was directed toward one country and patriotic gvt those goro eaters and girl child lovers wont have the guts to b talking trash
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by BLACKdagger: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
adetayo234:

Mr Coma Ressurect, you don't deserve enligtenment

grin grin grin grin grin grin.

"Educated man"... ur only power is online propaganda grin
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by adetayo234: 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
BLACKdagger:

grin grin grin grin grin grin.

"Educated man"... ur only power is online propaganda grin

Your only problem is stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by somadinho10: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
trinity11:

I am not in a very good mood to comment anything today, because I may use some foul words that might hurt some people here, but let me break the silence and drag your attention to a matter of fact as we are all learning.

The Yorubas gains "absolutely nothing" by associating with the north.

They support the north blindly simply because most of the Yoruba's share the same religion with the north.
I mean no disrespect but the Yoruba's are one of the major problem Nigeria is facing today. Because they tends to look at the country from a religious angle.

peace.....
my brother you go school
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by somadinho10: 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
blaqoracle:
this homeless and foodless people will never cease to dance naked in the market square. for 30 months these set of people were already eating rats, lizard and cockroaches. these group of people are looking for niger-delta oil block to steal.
hehhehehehehehehhe bros come and have the whole oil just know we will still be light years ahead of you
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by BLACKdagger: 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
adetayo234:

Your only problem is stupidity

I use truth to murder u guys.. sorry dats my way no regrets cool
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by adetayo234: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
BLACKdagger:

I use truth to murder u guys.. sorry dats my way no regrets cool

There are times that even glaring fools will think they are making sense

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by dokunbam(m): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Atiku is a thief

No 1 thief
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by BLACKdagger: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
adetayo234:

There are times that even glaring fools will think they are making sense

The clueless fool among us know himself. cool
Opened a point but couldnt prove his point!
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Jaideyone(m): 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
BLACKdagger:

I dnt argue with sentimental people.
EVERYBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH.. that yorubas are the cause of southern disunity due to their always alingning with the north during election
Not once not twice!..
Even deep down ur conscience u know its true.
But u only trying hard to justify urself
lol what a childish response. when did Yoruba people as a whole gather in one place and we all decided to vote buhari? you still didn't address my points from the post you quoted. how come Jona got 40% of southwest votes? are people like Fani kayode, fayose, OPC and a whole lot of Yoruba people not pro-jonathan? some of you kids just come here to rant while forgetting to make use of your brain in the process. smh

answer this important question: why should we respect your right to self determination when you don't want to respect our right to vote and be voted for? why is it a vote when you have to bully other regions into your so called southern unity?

modified: what do you have to say about your leaders defecting to APC already? I guess it's good to conclude your leaders are sell out too. lol at least Yorubas had the balls to play opposition. same can not be said about your AGIP leaders grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Jaideyone(m): 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bizibi:
don't worry,20l9 will come and I will see how u guys will convince us from Niger delta........
lol funny guy you mean when most of those that told you APC is a Muslim amala party and Hausa Fulani party would have defected to APC? grin some of you still don't get it. chai this is brainwash o lmao cheesy
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by BLACKdagger: 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol what a childish response. when did Yoruba people as a whole gather in one place and we all decided to vote buhari? you still didn't address my points from the post you quoted. how come Jona got 40% of southwest votes? are people like Fani kayode, fayose, OPC and a whole lot of Yoruba people not pro-jonathan? some of you kids just come here to rant while forgetting to make use of your brain in the process. smh
answer this important question: why should we respect your right to self determination when you don't want to respect our right to vote and be voted for? why is it a vote when you have to bully other regions into your so called southern unity?
modified: what do you have to say about your leaders defecting to APC already? I guess it's good to conclude your leaders are sell out too. lol at least Yorubas had the balls to play opposition. same can not be said about your AGIP leaders grin

U are just drifting out of point.
Too many errors on ur commebts dnt even kno where to start to correct u.
Let me ask u this question.

WHO WON THE SOUTHWEST OVERALL ON THE LAST CONCULDED ELECTION?. undecided
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
cococandy:
Of course they will. Leeches and vagabonds
Smh
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by japhethGold: 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
Restructuring Nigeria is the Only what forward, even breaking the big cow into different independent countries is better.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by galaxy2020(m): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
What do you expect from leaders who are lazy and have no clue on how lift their ppl out of poverty. Lazy parasites ...
Re: Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring by Obiwiz(m): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
Amberon:
The bolded is what I also advocate for. A united south. The Yoruba's want resource control, the Igbo's want resource control, the Niger Delta also want resource control. I think we should all come together and dissociate from the parasitic north.
A little caution: it's not very correct to say you know what the yorubas want. They may not be where you think they are. I doubt the yorubas want resource control. Forget the talks, look at the body language.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak / Ibrahim Dasuki's Corpse Arrives Sokoto For Final Burial In Chartered Plane. PICS / Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.