Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? (3859 Views)

Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha ja he is 2 days away from death. I hear the guys even blame him when they can't impregnate their wives (if buhari was a good president, I would have about five kids now) lol. Poor buhari lol

LMAO. Shame. I like him though. No sure why. Perhaps because he's an elderly statesman, which makes me think of Madiba cry
Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by Lionessza(f): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. Shame. I like him though. No sure why. Perhaps because he's an elderly statesman, which makes me think of Madiba cry

Hahahaha how old is this guy? .coz yesterday I saw a 75 year old nkandla herdsman dancing for his birthday like all is going well grin grin
Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by metallisc(m): 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Soon we gonna take over & rename this place NairaRand grin

ngiyakusaba! grin grin
Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha how old is this guy? .coz yesterday I saw a 75 year old nkandla herdsman dancing for his birthday like all is going well grin grin

LMAO. So it was his birthday yesterday?

I bet he spent....

Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by Lionessza(f): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. So it was his birthday yesterday?

I bet he spent....

Lol Ja in soweto. He spent 8mil grin
Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol Ja in soweto. He spent 8mil grin

Lol @ 8 mil. Round figure...just to be safe for when he is asked to calculate grin
Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by Lionessza(f): 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ 8 mil. Round figure...just to be safe for when he is asked to calculate grin

Hahahaha grin grin that's what they said but it was probabl a safer figure for all the questions he will have to answer in parliament about it lol. They don't want him to start his ways this year lol
Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha grin grin that's what they said but it was probabl a safer figure for all the questions he will have to answer in parliament about it lol. They don't want him to start his ways this year lol

How does one have a birthday for 8 mil though? You could buy a mansion with that kind of money. Sometimes I envy rich people & their frivolous spending. But anyway, happy birthday to him.
Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by Lionessza(f): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

How does one have a birthday for 8 mil though? You could buy a mansion with that kind of money. Sometimes I envy rich people & their frivolous spending. But anyway, happy birthday to him.

Lol coz he invited all the gogos of soweto so he could campaign for nkosazana. Hahaha ja hey
Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol coz he invited all the gogos of soweto so he could campaign for nkosazana. Hahaha ja hey

Campaign for her? Mna I don't watch the news that much so spill the beans, sana. What's happening?

Lol @ all the gogos, like his twin, lo..

Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by Lionessza(f): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Campaign for her? Mna I don't watch the news that much so spill the beans, sana. What's happening?

Lol @ all the gogos, like his twin, lo..

Ja but not directly , andithi he wants her to be next president by all means possible so that she will protect him from being prosecuted since she used to be i weyi yakhe grin she will surely make it possible.

Hahahaha this woman does look like yazi undecided
Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Ja but not directly , andithi he wants her to be next president by all means possible so that she will protect him from being prosecuted since she used to be i weyi yakhe grin she will surely make it possible.

Hahahaha this woman does look like yazi undecided

Ugh. Kanti do they think presidency runs in the family? Only Xhosa were meant to rule tongue Lol, just joking. I just don't see it happening though. Try as he may. We need something new. In fact, I wouldn't mind even if another party took over the reigns from the ANC. Because it seems they've lost vision
Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by Lionessza(f): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Ugh. Kanti do they think presidency runs in the family? Only Xhosa were meant to rule tongue Lol, just joking. I just don't see it happening though. Try as he may. We need something new. In fact, I wouldn't mind even if another party took over the reigns from the ANC. Because it seems they've lost vision

I guess they think it's a nkandla chieftaincy lol. Sukusa cool. It will never happen even though the zombies of the women's league and ancyl support it. Totally lost it.
Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lionessza:

I guess they think it's a nkandla chieftaincy lol. Sukusa cool. It will never happen even though the zombies of the women's league and ancyl support it. Totally lost it.

Hahaha @ nkandla chieftaincy. We will see.
Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by Lionessza(f): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha @ nkandla chieftaincy. We will see.

Lol yeah

1 Like

Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO, we're at home here. Even the owner's name sounds South African tongue What does "Seun" mean? Here it means "Boy" or "Young man" in Afrikaans.
Iffa tear you slap? Seun is the short form of Oluwaseun which means "Thank God" tongue And that will be the universally accepted meaning, just as puffpuff remains puffpuff tongue undecided
Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Iffa tear you slap? Seun is the short form of Oluwaseun which means "Thank God" tongue And that will be the universally accepted meaning, just as puffpuff remains puffpuff tongue undecided

Kikikiki. Whatever.

Me & my girl are talking about Mr NL. Why don't you take part this year for us wink

We wanna tongue

Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by ztanleechima(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Kikikiki. Whatever.

Me & my girl are talking about Mr NL. Why don't you take part this year for us wink

We wanna tongue
You wanna throw.,.......... Na die for SNOWCREAM
Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
ztanleechima:
You wanna throw.,.......... Na die for SNOWCREAM

grin

You can take part too tongue
Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Kikikiki. Whatever.

We wanna tongue
Awww nice thought, although what you don't know is I don't look as sweet as my moniker embarassed I won't make it past the first round except you lots support me. Judging by the pace at which I'm getting involved in fights, I might not get nominated cry grin
Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by ztanleechima(m): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

grin

You can take part too tongue
Not too enlightened about it. Sure your help counts, perhaps.
Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Awww nice thought, although what you don't know is I don't look as sweet as my moniker embarassed I won't make it past the first round except you lots support me. Judging by the pace at which I'm getting involved in fights, I might not get nominated cry grin

We dey your back grin LMAO.

You too like to fight lol. It's not really attractive when a guy talks too much tongue Or maybe I'm used to the brooding type, IDK. Do you though. We'll be voting like it's going out of style that's fo sho!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
ztanleechima:
Not too enlightened about it. Sure your help counts, perhaps.

Just do it lol.
Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by ztanleechima(m): 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Just do it lol.
if you gimme stunch info. I might consider vying. Will make you happy i guess?
Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

We dey your back grin LMAO.

You too like to fight lol. It's not really attractive when a guy talks too much tongue Or maybe I'm used to the brooding type, IDK. Do you though. We'll be voting like it's going out of style that's fo sho!
Lol clash of personality grin I do talk but I don't talk too much lipsrsealed You seem another level of talkative to me lol. The only time you'll see me type an epistle is when I'm teaching this guys some diss lesson grin
Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
ztanleechima:
if you gimme stunch info. I might consider vying. Will make you happy i guess?

I really don't know the ins & outs of the contest. Just put your ear on the ground if you're really interested smiley

2 Likes

Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
And thanks for your pledge of support wink Never considered Mr NL before grin I'm not interested in it embarassed but if I do change my mind I'll reach out to you first kiss thanks dear ZarZar kiss

1 Like

Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Lol clash of personality grin I do talk but I don't talk too much lipsrsealed You seem another level of talkative to me lol. The only time you'll see me type an epistle is when I'm teaching this guys some diss lesson grin

No, I get you. It's necessary sometimes when you get a little pissy. Lol, you think I talk too much? I'm a woman though. It's part of the package.

1 Like

Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

No, I get you. It's necessary sometimes when you get a little pissy. Lol, you think I talk too much? I'm a woman though. It's part of the package.
You're full package with bonus bundles grin
Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by ztanleechima(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZarZar:

I really don't know the ins & outs of the contest. Just put your ear on the ground if you're really interested smiley
Following. Thanks. Two ears can help. Mine and yours.
Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
You're full package with bonus bundles grin

1 Like

Re: Was This Guy Wrong For Refusing To Buy Dinner For His Date's Kids?? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
ztanleechima:
Following. Thanks. Two ears can help. Mine and yours.

Hmmmkay smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. / Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. / Download. The Afterlove Album James Blunt Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.