Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" (61945 Views)

“children Of Nowadays Dem No Get Respect” – Blackface Blasts Wizkid / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 14, 2017
The problem with @Blackface is that he is full of envy and jealousy. He made hits first with Hard life but couldn't maintain stardom. The industry has move on to another page and so everybody except @blackface. These days even his so called good lyrics won't be making hits because we dance to the beats then later realise the artist sang rubbish.
Just tell Masterkraft, shizi or Young John to cook the beats and you will be a hit.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by livinbygrace: 4:12am On Apr 14, 2017
Edix85:
Black Face said "dem no wan give am show again" eyah my Idoma brother! e de pain u say 2Baba present for the final of BBN? common, jealousy & envy will only bring u down the more. 2Baba is a Legend why u are still struggling to make it in de industry. humility is de key...try to learn dat from 2baba. remember " Who God has blessed no one can curse"

Keep quiet.If you have ever been snitched on or betrayed by anyone you would understand what Blackface is talking about,though i advised he moved on but Tuface is not as innocent as being portrayed.He only has the media to his advantage,but very cunning and deceitful in nature.Check all the mushroom artiste under his hypertek label,no one has ever made any progress and that was why Dami Krane left him for Davido.So forget all the media hype of 2face,yes he is talented but has fault.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Fhowe: 4:20am On Apr 14, 2017
Envy and pride makes us blind to the opportunities around us blackface stop the envy and drop your pride and use the opportunities you have since you were once close to this guy ,if you think it will belittle your person in Nigeria you can be a silent promoter and booking agent to tuface in other African countries and you make your cool cash .I once watched fally ipupa perform live in an upscale night club in lavington I know he did not do that for free someone must have arranged that and sold the idea to the management of the club at an affordable rate .Tu face is known worldwide so he his marketable almost anywhere and if it is the capital to start you can still talk to him no man would turn down a lucrative business idea .Blackface do you know how many promoters out there wish they were in your shoes and have the type of relationship you and tuface have.Drop the grudges talk business with him na wa o some people get cap them no get head while some wey get head no get cap.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by jimcoservices: 4:35am On Apr 14, 2017
Go write another song and leave what happened 20 yrs ago. I doubt if this is really the cause of ur failure
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Just when he tries to move on, he turns to a station and sees 2face singing his song and fans applauding. The pain resumes. It's a vicious cycle. Those saying move on...it's that easy abi? Time heals wounds. But this type is hard as the more 2face performs the song, the plaster is ripped off the wound.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 14, 2017
Black face, those who give a damn went that way.

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by sisisioge: 5:06am On Apr 14, 2017
Jammiiee:
Baba dt Eedris worse o. He has failed to realise dt those days have passed. He keeps regretting why his time passed. He was once the king but he is old school now but grant him a but of interview and u'll see how vainglorious he is. Attacking the successful 2face at the slightest instance and the new generation of musicians collectively angry

I agree with you grin My PM doesn't work. You can send me mail directly... Email is on my profile.
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by suso(m): 5:12am On Apr 14, 2017
Fkforyou:
Na frustration and jealousy go kill this black face... grin
I like this your James cater pics oo
The you in you

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by dukeokafor(m): 5:21am On Apr 14, 2017
BoosBae:
Though painful, blackface should move on and stop dwelling in the past. Since he isn't so good at singing, he should take up writing on a professional level and make good cash. Everyone must not be a singer. Writing may just be his talent.

Bottom line, he should free himself from this bitterness so God can bless him.

My thoughts exactly! undecided The homie should just be a professional songwriter. David Foster made a name in the American music industry that way.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by caprini1: 5:29am On Apr 14, 2017
FinallyFamous:
ehyaaa sorry o

e dey painful yes! I understand but to keep yelling over a split milk is what I'm not understanding.

move on bro ..maybe you can rebrand your brand..become a writer than to sing you could be better off

I still remember those lines

*erinma oo wyne am bend down low..

*hard life wey we dey live for9ja some wanna fly to overseas them jaa o.. hard life wey we de live for 9ja ja ja naija in Africa ..now a days everybody living in pain work for six months salary go dey in vain..dem wan scatter we brain....

* I'm a head of the game.. watch me do my thing ..I speak more rhymes than every them ..gbabe! lol

blackface u try but move on
ahead of the game is his funniest song,ive ever heard.Ahead of which game Biko?
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by thunderbabs: 5:30am On Apr 14, 2017
So, after all dis "write a letter about a past regret in your life", what does he want us to do now?

Remove African queen by 2face from our brains? shocked
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Not again with this victim mentality, this is 2017,can he just go sit down and write just one hit single, geez!, seems codeine and weed is really affecting this guy
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by ladesson(m): 5:56am On Apr 14, 2017
at dis point,u were feeling cheated.i can understand u but i wont take side anyway.u n 2face know better cos y'all know where shoe pinches.
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by pstnicodemus(m): 6:05am On Apr 14, 2017
SolexxBarry:
Bro if u wrote African queen as u claim why don't u write another one
he even sang his own version of African queen, it was nothing to write home about
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 14, 2017
basisop:
After smoking weed this one will just be bitter.
What's the big deal if he wrote the song? Was the song stolen? Please keep your bitterness and rejoice with him.

Spare him. We all don't really know his story or what transpired. If he wrote the song, that's a big deal. He should be acknowledged and be given what he deserves...He deserves some respect.

He should however try and move on. Regrets and bitterness can drag someone back. Nigerian environment recognises those who has made it. We all celebrate them as heroes irrespective of how the success was achieved.

Black face should try and let go of the past, he should let go so the stars will shine on him. He should let the hate evaporate out of him. Let him submerge himself in whatever inspired him to come up with 'African Queen'.

Tuface has been singing and making songs. African Queen isn't the song that transformed his career. He should also reach out to his mates in 'plantashun boiz', that's the mark of a 'big boy' and someone who is filled with love. You don't diss people who laid the foundation with you.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by SmartchoicesNG: 6:06am On Apr 14, 2017
daretodiffer:
I disagree. You wouldn't let it be if you were in his shoes. I hope the allegation is not true sha.

He needs to prove the damn thing in court. I really hope there is no statute of limitation on this matter.

Missed you.
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 14, 2017
oh lawd!, not again, can this guy just stop whining already,geez!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 14, 2017
caprini1:
ahead of the game is his funniest song,ive ever heard.Ahead of which game Biko?

Blackface need to brighten his face. He is bitter. One song can change everything but he need to grab that chance when it comes instead of focussing and wasting his energy on tuface.
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by kolcity: 6:25am On Apr 14, 2017
is dis not the same guy that said wizkid also stole his song ?
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by sekem: 6:25am On Apr 14, 2017
basisop:
After smoking weed this one will just be bitter.
What's the big deal if he wrote the song? Was the song stolen? Please keep your bitterness and rejoice with him.

Obviously you are not a creative person which is why you don't know how it feels when someone robs you off your work in broad day light day

Worse still, the person goes on to shine with your work

But for all of you lambasting blackface, I pray that someone close to you whom you trusted will always rob you off your ideas and hard work and your intellectual property every time and I also pray that same person will continue to shine while you sit back and watch him continue to go places with your work

Say amen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 14, 2017
Black faze is sick, hian @ least 2face is succesful and Rich. Wetin black faze don achieve?
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by oloriadebusola: 6:27am On Apr 14, 2017
Thought OJB Jezreel wrote African queen, this guy is delusional....is he jealous of tuface's success eeayah....aye le o.
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 14, 2017
The pendulum always swings both ways remember that to some Blackface may just be ranting but his passion can be seen in what he is saying. Tuface is an amazing singer but I too wonder why since African Queen his lyrics have sort of just not brought a smashing hit like that song.

The truth is it's hurtful when your struggling and people feel they can take things from you it's painful but I believe in God restoring. Blackface should keep writing and leave the fight sometimes the truth will show in the end

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 14, 2017
Abudu2000:
Give credit where credit is due, we all know 2face is a thief and a liar, he proved that during the protests....

Wait, let me ask you all, do you naively think all his hits were written by him

He even did the same thing to black trybe, promised to bring them up bit instead was using their head for his own shine...

Mtcheeew.....

#fraudster

It will be interesting for you to know most of Micheal Jackson's hits weren't written by him. That an artist is not talented at writing doesnt make him lazy or bad. 2face sings beta than the other 2....and i guess he found himself good writers (Either by crook or by nook, IDGAF).

Maybe Blackface isnt as good as he claims to be....abi...why should be bitter over a single track when you can always write many more....

From my own point of veiw...Blackface is looking for someone to blame for his downfall and 2face fits in.

2Face sabi game pass him...and we can blame 2Face for that...Blackface should av found a way to step up...he didnt even try....Faze tried so hard...Blackface didnt...

1 Like

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by airexx: 6:31am On Apr 14, 2017
Mmaitahh:
Former plantashun boi, Blackface has taken to Instagram to lambast 2Baba. Read what he wrote below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS02zpLDoE0/?hl=en
Why blackface dey behave like tboss?
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by DavidEsq(m): 6:39am On Apr 14, 2017
I see someone who is blaming everyone for his failures. Side effects of withdrawal from weed. If Tuface sang "African Queen" d way u intended it, na only u for buy am. Wen u sang ur intended version of it, how far did it go? As far as ur doormat. That's the difference between a songwriter and a singer. Except the songwriter thinks like the singer, he can't make the song as beautiful as the singer wld, and Blackface has a deep sense of inferiority complex, which makes it difficult to see beyond his mind which has been narrowed by pride. Foolish pride, if I may add.
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 14, 2017
Lagos Lagoon still need people lols.
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Jammiiee(m): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2017
cheesy
sisisioge:

I agree with you grin My PM doesn't work. You can send me mail directly... Email is on my profile.
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Niceiroko: 6:48am On Apr 14, 2017
Abudu2000:
Give credit where credit is due, we all know 2face is a thief and a liar, he proved that during the protests....

Wait, let me ask you all, do you naively think all his hits were written by him

He even did the same thing to black trybe, promised to bring them up bit instead was using their head for his own shine...

Mtcheeew.....

#fraudster
stop this hate,2face motivated the protest, mobilize Nigerians for protest if any body will listen to you
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Kingbuhari(m): 6:49am On Apr 14, 2017
Yellowbar demon don chew ijebu weed again
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by DavidEsq(m): 6:54am On Apr 14, 2017
solasoulmusic:
The pendulum always swings both ways remember that to some Blackface may just be ranting but his passion can be seen in what he is saying. Tuface is an amazing singer but I too wonder why since African Queen his lyrics have sort of just not brought a smashing hit like that song.

The truth is it's hurtful when your struggling and people feel they can take things from you it's painful but I believe in God restoring. Blackface should keep writing and leave the fight sometimes the truth will show in the end
Is Harrysong not also a songwriter? Why isn't he drowning in "sorrows" like Blackface? Has he not had one or two issues with peeps? Sure, he has. He even had a head on with KC & Co and everyone saw how he handled it. Blackface has an attitude problem (pride, swollen by weed and made worse by inferiority complex); Tuface is very humble (don't ask me if I share flats with him to know dis). Now let's assume he was right as u claim: the mny from African Queen for don finish by now na, abi? So wat exactly is he bemoaning?
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by malcomvee: 6:55am On Apr 14, 2017
Not who.. What

LesbianBoy:
Who is black face and what does he do for a living

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React / Top 5 Nigerian Musicians In The Diasporas / Hausa Babes Are Hottest Nigerian Babes? [SEE PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.