Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC (17929 Views)

Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by Elkay3: 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lemme compare with other sites in the morning. Too early to say anything substantial yet.
Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by olapluto(m): 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
I remember the period of last election when PDP and desperate GEJ were just using fake websites to peddle fake news around. One such website is this TheWill Nigeria. The reporter says he is based in Beverly Hills, and has just conjured some baseless news from 'sources'.

Adamu Muazu has confessed to owning the apartments. Very soon, the lady will own up too. Ifeanyi Ubah is already with the DSS, and I remember him boasting before that he could singlehandedly bring the Naira down to 100 naira to a dollar. The reason he was boasting like that then is now getting clearer. If he could give out 50m USD, then he can surely flood Nigeria with dollars and smash the BDCs speculations.

2 Likes

Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by Ngokafor(f): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
...This nonsense by EFCC was why i criticised them in an earlier thread..but kids and apc zombies jumped on my mentions talking crap all day.....at the end of the day,my assertions about EFCC were absolutely spot on..shame on you all.

7 Likes

Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by Ojoto1979(m): 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
You can't give what you don't have. Magu trying to tell Nigerians that he can do the job, thereby leading to these kind of unwarranted discoveries. We are watching!

1 Like

Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by 4dor: 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
This news is false, when you see a story like this always use Google to confirm. How can educated people be this gullible?
Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by Acidosis(m): 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
The source is not credible
Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by mekaboy(m): 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Someone said the money belonged to Rotimi Amechi.

1 Like

Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by Nbote(m): 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
How on earth is dis govt not more clueless than all d previous combined? It's been one tale of confusion, and yet some hopeless fanboys kip lauding and supporting blindly... How is it possible not to see beyond d whole sham?

5 Likes

Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by Lusola15: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
There is serious problem in this country, no coordination what so ever if this is true
Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by kahal29: 12:03am On Apr 14, 2017
oshyno:
This doesnt add up. FG is short of forex to shore up our battered economy and a whopping $50m is hiding somewhere in wait for sting operation. Naaa . aint buying.

money is stored in a non government building with other tenants. Muazu even owns d pent house. And somebody is saying it is stored for sting wetin. Taaa

Much I know of sting operations, the cash is serialized and issued by cbn. These guys looted that money n was about to share it before d bubble bursted. Na wetin happen be that.

Trust Dino melaye n co to play this up . we havent heard d last of it.

I dey feel you die

3 Likes

Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by eyeview: 12:13am On Apr 14, 2017
Inthe last 48 hours, Sahara reporters have published as breaking news 3 different names of the owners of that money.
First, they broke the news that it was Adamu Muazu.
Then they broke another news that it was Mrs Esther Ogbue, the former MD of nnpc.
They said it's the daughter of Chief Anthony Anenih.

Those guys need to take a break from journalism and reflect on where they are headed before they lose whatever is left of their integrity.

12 Likes

Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by Abagworo(m): 12:55am On Apr 14, 2017
Corruption fighting back.
Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by olapluto(m): 1:07am On Apr 14, 2017
eyeview:
Inthe last 48 hours, Sahara reporters have published as breaking news 3 different names of the owners of that money.
First, they broke the news that it was Adamu Muazu.
Then they broke another news that it was Mrs Esther Ogbue, the former MD of nnpc.
They said it's the daughter of Chief Anthony Anenih.

Those guys need to take a break from journalism and reflect on where they are headed before they lose whatever is left of their integrity.
Your comprehension skill is suspect.
Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 14, 2017

Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by Sunnynwa: 2:39am On Apr 14, 2017
olapluto:
I remember the period of last election when PDP and desperate GEJ were just using fake websites to peddle fake news around. One such website is this TheWill Nigeria. The reporter says he is based in Beverly Hills, and has just conjured some baseless news from 'sources'.

Adamu Muazu has confessed to owning the apartments. Very soon, the lady will own up too. Ifeanyi Ubah is already with the DSS, and I remember him boasting before that he could singlehandedly bring the Naira down to 100 naira to a dollar. The reason he was boasting like that then is now getting clearer. If he could give out 50m USD, then he can surely flood Nigeria with dollars and smash the BDCs speculations.

For saying Ifeanyi Uba is with DSS, a lie that was debunked same day BMC put it out, you are the one peddling fake news.

7 Likes

Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 14, 2017
muyibaba222:
I doubt the authenticity of this development. If true, why would govt. agency stock money in a building?
Have you ever heard of Black Budget Operations ? Kids everywhere. Even in USA, such agencies dont put cash in banks cos that alone can compromise their operations, I feel there is a possible truth in this. Time for whistle blowers to throw away their whistles. I said it before and I am saying it again, so many whistle blowers will end up 6ft soon. A government that create snitches isnt doing enough to coordinate intelligence before taking actions.

4 Likes

Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by 1Rebel: 3:20am On Apr 14, 2017
olapluto:

Your comprehension skill is suspect.

You don't even have comprehension skills at all.
Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by Splashme: 4:12am On Apr 14, 2017
I tell people, this set of EFCC are fake.
Ibrahim Magu is playing all sort of drama to get his appointment confirmed by the Senate

6 Likes

Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by tdayof(m): 4:23am On Apr 14, 2017
An intelligence agency whose work is tasked with overseeing foreign intelligence and counterintelligence operations in Nigeria. should have an intelligence report that one of it's operation is about to get blown by a sister agency.

4 Likes

Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by kahal29: 5:27am On Apr 14, 2017
tdayof:
An intelligence agency whose work is tasked with overseeing foreign intelligence and counterintelligence operations in Nigeria. should have an intelligence report that one of it's operation is about to get blown by a sister agency.

Exactly my thoughts

2 Likes

Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by FlyboyZee: 6:41am On Apr 14, 2017
muyibaba222:
I doubt the authenticity of this development. If true, why would govt. agency stock money in a building?
Every Intelligence Agency does it to remain clandestine and keep their operations away from prying Government Agencies, such as the NDLEA, NFIU, EFCC, ICPC, CBN et al...

If you watched any of the James Bond movies, you'll get my drift. Even the CIA, FBI, MI5, and may be, just may be, the DSS also have such arrangements...

1 Like

Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by Justuceleague2: 6:41am On Apr 14, 2017
Ok
Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by otokx(m): 7:01am On Apr 14, 2017
NIA has not been able to solve the problem of Fulani herdsmen, Book Haram, whereabouts of Tompolo, etc. That money should be used in getting meningitis and polio vaccines up north, down south it should be used to equip UPTH, UBTH and UCH.

3 Likes

Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by GreatEngineer(m): 7:33am On Apr 14, 2017
That money belong to top APC politician, they are looking for a way to recover the money for the person.
So u want to tell me that there is no sign any were closed to were the money was kept that shows that it belong to the agency.
Except the story is not true.
Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by neocortex: 7:40am On Apr 14, 2017
So the money actually belonged to a government agency not an individual as alleged.
Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by Cutie09(m): 7:45am On Apr 14, 2017
muyibaba222:

This weak me why why would money or government money be store in a private building. It is well
Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by Emmanuel602(m): 7:49am On Apr 14, 2017
Lol z
Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by Emmanuel602(m): 7:50am On Apr 14, 2017
Lol
Re: National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC by muyibaba222(m): 7:53am On Apr 14, 2017
FlyboyZee:

Every Intelligence Agency does it to remain clandestine and keep their operations away from prying Government Agencies, such as the NDLEA, NFIU, EFCC, ICPC, CBN et al...

If you watched any of the James Bond movies, you'll get my drift. Even the CIA, FBI, MI5, and may be, just may be, the DSS also have such arrangements...

yeah...... but they should have provided security for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000 / Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians / Sanwo-olu, Ibori Mourn Demola Seriki, Nigeria's Ambassador To Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.