Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,088 members, 7,852,686 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent (4412 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
ZarZar:
Her "stupidity" must be contagious, just look at your own spelling of "intelligent" & "tongue". Methinks you belong together smiley

grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
jidxin:
but my assertion is based on probability. I ddnt say she is not but I said she might not.

Your write up says something entirely different.
You only gave us reasons why you think she might.
You never gave any ‘good reason’ in her defence. So....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by joey150(m): 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
While my boyfriend complains jokingly that my English is high, though not for him sha.

Well, your girlfriend is outright dumb.
your english is high

How many feet high?

grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
SmartBug:

See this one... undecided

Having a command of good English doesn't automatically classify you or anyone as intelligent. Same goes vice versa. You just too dumb to realize that.
Monkey.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by smardray(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
u ar stil a mumu until d day u agree dat d standard of one's english is not a measure of intelligence

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by optional1(f): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
ur president english nd her own which one better pass?

Na my english u wan marry If yes teach me english.
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by jidxin(m): 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
ZarZar:

Thought as much. Just to put it out there, not everyone is like your dumb little GF, whom you feel superior than. Some of us know our ABCs wink
hahaha.....it all started like this too.... I cant be easily convinced like dat...I know ur type..... u know bimbos re everywhere but u wont know wat is in a package until u open it

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
Monkey.

E pain her grin

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
ZarZar:
Her "stupidity" must be contagious, just look at your own spelling of "intelligent" & "tongue". Methinks you belong together smiley
True there. Birds of the same feather ...... wink

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Dynamite02: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
And you are sure she's not feigning ignorance and innocence? Some people are like that naturally,they can play dumb or act a fool but they know more than you can imagine
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
jidxin:
hahaha.....it all started like this too.... I cant be easily convinced like dat...I know ur type..... u know bimbos re everywhere but u wont know wat is in a package until u open it
Hush it man. You are trying to rubbish your babe. How did she become your babe in the first place? Thats the question. If you dont love her quietly let her be. WTFis this attention seeking circus for? you want form intellectual superiority. I dont know who you trying to impress. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by jidxin(m): 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I see..

If she is an English speaking lady and does not just want big grammar from you and does not want to talk about such topics.. Then you should be asking yourself what you really want from her...

Because I believe that, that is her kind of person.. (there are ladies who really don't want to talk about such big dreams, politics, news, and serious stuff and are just interested in going to school, getting a job, getting married, bearing children, and going to heaven)... that is all they want from life...

If you are looking for a lady who could possibly talk to you about these stuff then you need to find another lady...

But this doesn't mean she is not intelligent, because she could possibly give great advice.... so just try to understand the lady you are dating and really ask yourself what you want and why you want it from her...

Because she does not talk about topical stuff doesn't mean she is not intelligent, ask her questions relating to her life issues and what big hopes she has for the future... ask her how she could find money to invest in you if you need such for a business... All these kind of questions bring out the intelligence in women...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
kudos bro nice1...tnx
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by jidxin(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hush it man. You are trying to rubbish your babe. How did she become your babe in the first place? Thats the question. If you dont love her quietly let her be. WTFis this attention seeking circus for? you want form intellectual superiority. I dont know who you trying to impress. angry
do you know her? I dont think so.
nd do you know me ......hell no...
so y do u wana make a mountain outta mole hill?
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
jidxin:

She managed to fool you this long, didn't she? What do you think that says about your own intelligence? Yanno, it doesn't take a litmus, blood or urine test to know whether someone is intelligent or not. You figure it out almost instantly if you're "all there" yourself. The fact that it took you until after the engagement to suspect that she might not be smart after all, makes me believe you're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by jidxin(m): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
lmaoooo see dz 1 ooo bloke ur statement is grammatically wrong.... its birds of a feather. ...... see pot calling a kettle black
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
jidxin:
do you know her? I dont think so.
nd do you know me ......hell no...
so y do u wana make a mountain outta mole hill?
I dont know you or her
nor do I care to
you are the one making a mountain out of nothing
If a girl doesnt fit your spec leave her nah
why are you here dramatizing it? what do you hope to achive by telling us on a public forum? Go and deal with issues you and the girl leave us the fùck alone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by firstking01(m): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
Men and their mundane ego.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Exactly! More like Dumb & Dumber if you ask me.
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Frolic: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Abi birds of a feather egbon. This sh!t is truly contagious grin
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by jidxin(m): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
Frolic:
bro easy nw.... I was not even done ....u ddnt allow me to land b4 trying to bury me haba
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Frolic: 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
You can as well forfeit the thread if u know it doesn't deserve your esteemed consideration undecided
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I dont know you or her
nor do I care to
you are the one making a mountain out of nothing
If a girl doesnt fit your spec leave her nah
why are you here dramatizing it? what do you hope to achive by telling us on a public forum? Go and deal with issues you and the girl leave us the fùck alone

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
jidxin:
lmaoooo see dz 1 ooo bloke ur statement is grammatically wrong.... its bird of a feather. ...... see pot calling a kettle black
Yeah whatever. I never claimed to have superior knowledge of english so you can say whatever you want
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
SmartBug:

See this one... undecided

Having a command of good English doesn't automatically classify you or anyone as intelligent. Same goes vice versa. You just too dumb to realize that.

Lol
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
Frolic:
grin grin grin Ure not serious. Make I run as vaccine nor dey for this kind wahala
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
Frolic:
grin grin grin Ure not serious. Make I run as vaccine nor dey for thos kind wahala
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by jidxin(m): 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
ZarZar:

She managed to fool you this long, didn't she? What do you think that says about your own intelligence? Yanno, it doesn't take a litmus, blood or urine test to know whether someone is intelligent or not. You figure it out almost instantly if you're "all there" yourself. The fact that it took you until after the engagement to suspect that she might not be smart after all, makes me believe you're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter grin
lmaooo...I wished u knew me beta... but im enjoying dz charade tho
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
solasolasola:
Did you read the part where he said she contributes little or virtually nothing to topical issues?! That's another premise in the OP's argument!
I read that part.

do not forget that "birds of a feather flock together"; the op was supposed to know a bit of the girl before asking her out rather than coming here to tell us.
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
Frolic:
You can as well forfeit the thread if u know it doesn't deserve your esteemed consideration undecided
What is there to consider?
Seriously tell me what is to consider
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Frolic: 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
cheesy. Ability to fluently "spark "Oyinbo anyhow is not a yardstick to measure intelligence. That's what most of u ignoramuses dunno. I Lie?
BUTCHCASSIDY:

grin grin grin Ure not serious. Make I run as vaccine nor dey for this kind wahala

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Frolic: 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

What is there to consider?
Seriously tell me what is to consider
Tell them say u no meet me for house to whine oh. Egbon Cassidy
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
Op I actually think you are the stupid 1 here if you think a language, any language says sth about a person's IQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You / How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. / Lady Hails How Men Ooze Sexiness Without Revealing Their Body Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.