Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,914 members, 7,852,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent (4405 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 15, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Keep telling yourself that
In those countries you mentioned there are schools programs and courses where the language used to teach is english and an excellent knowledge of the english language is a requirement for admission. English useless? Its clear U have never travelled to those countries. Please do before you conclude

Dude I have been to some of those countries and I LIVE IN one of those countries undecided

When you come here to Germany and start speaking English. They will tell you "Wir sind in Deutschland, hier sprechen with DEUTSCH"

"We are here in Germany and we speak GERMAN "

You can't even apply for a job without being able to speak German. Besides I said they learn it as a second language but in their country they speak THEIR OWN language
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Frolic: 8:19am On Apr 15, 2017
lovelygurl:

Dude I have been to some of those countries and I LIVE IN one of those countries undecided

When you come here to Germany and start speaking English. They will tell you "Wir sind in Deutschland, hier sprechen with DEUTSCH"

You can't even apply for a job without being able to speak German. Besides I said they learn it as a second language but in their country they speak THEIR OWN language
One of the major problems with Africa, Nigeria as a case study imo at developing is the adoption of the wrong lingua franca. The problem of intelligibility while communicating with someone of less prowess while using the language as is with this thread , the feeling of not being good enough on the part of one who cant fluently speak has created a void, a kind of communication gap and an undue heirarchy among the populace which concomitantly hasn't allowed for efficient integration and parsing of ideas and knowledge or what have you among the people... True to butchcassidy's words, English language is needed to be an active global citizen and you have efficiently responded to that by saying that might not be very strenuous to achieve and maintain given the height of technology... Well, I think Butch is just being a big pile of arrogant ignoramus, just do well to continue showing him how enslaved his mentality is my friend grin
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 15, 2017
lovelygurl:

Ohoooo they LEARN it. You said earlier it is useless so which one you dey
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 15, 2017
Frolic:
One of the major problems with Africa, Nigeria as a case study imo at developing is the adoption of the wrong lingua franca. The problem of intelligibility while communicating with someone of less prowess while using the language as is with this thread , the feeling of not being good enough on the part of one who cant fluently speak has created a void, a kind of communication gap and an undue heirarchy among the populace which concomitantly hasn't allowed for efficient integration and parsing of ideas and knowledge or what have you among the people... True to butchcassidy's words, English language is needed to be an active global citizen and you have efficiently responded to that by saying that might not be very strenuous to achieve and maintain given the height of technology... Well, I think Butch is just being a big pile of arrogant ignoramus, just do well to continue showing him how enslaved his mentality is my friend grin

Keep calling me names to score cheap points with girls. I can toe that same line and come down to your level, act the fool like you then bring down this thread in a hail of insults just keep going
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2017
Frolic:
Lol. You still are not making sense, egbon. Ain't migrating , so why give myself the headaches? I'll rather stick to my pidgin and use am converse make my country ppl and business associate understand instead of trying to form English jagaban wey no go get me anywhere. Oga, no go try form prof in front of Naija soldier when dem dey query una oh. Dem go beat u like no tomorrow oh grin
and to you na sense you dey make. As a chief NFA when no get ambition, when no dey migrate and you no dey go school leave people when want migrate and people when get future make dem sabi their english. Abi na by force? shuo
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Frolic: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Keep calling me names to score cheap points with girls. I can toe that same line and come down to your level, act the fool like you then bring down this thread in a hail of insults just keep going
Lol. Is that the cheap title you'll give my calling a spade a spade?

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 15, 2017
Frolic:
Lol. Is that the cheap title you'll give my calling a spade a spade?

Yes. A cheap title for a cheap fellow with his cheap opinions. You want to be held in high esteem, then speak like one who should be held in high esteem
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 15, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Lol, gangsta.

I can always lend you the "twins" if you like. Rat-a-tat-tat!

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Frolic: 8:35am On Apr 15, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

and to you na sense you dey make. As a chief NFA when no get ambition, when no dey migrate and you no dey go school leave people when want migrate and people when get future make dem sabi their english. Abi na by force? shuo
cheesy grin... When you finish sabiying all the English in the world, coman collect two pairs of boxers for my shop in Aba as my congratulatory freebie grin
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Frolic: 8:40am On Apr 15, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Yes. A cheap title for a cheap fellow with his cheap opinions. You want to be held in high esteem, then speak like one who should be held in high esteem
oh, that hurts! ... Happy now?

But seriously speaking, we would be both wrong if I decided to agree with your opinions. I just couldn't get myself that far up ur ass to see things your way bro!
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 15, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Ohoooo they LEARN it. You said earlier it is useless so which one you dey

What the f ?!

Can't you read?

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 15, 2017
Frolic:
oh, that hurts! ... Happy now?

But seriously speaking, we would be both wrong if I decided to agree with your opinions. I just couldn't get myself that far up ur ass to see things your way bro!

Knowing you its a wonder you see anything at all
and point of correction Im NOT your bro. Have a nice day
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, gangsta.

I can always lend you the "twins" if you like. Rat-a-tat-tat!
Hahaha Im good with a bat thank you
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hahaha Im good with a bat thank you

LMAO. Oke doke.
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Frolic: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Knowing you its a wonder you see anything at all
and point of correction Im NOT your bro. Have a nice day
lol. Come on dude, you can do better than that!

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2017
Mimzyy:
Smh

Real Smh.
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Frolic: 9:50am On Apr 15, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Atleast you said "Jokingly"because there is nothing like High English. It's cute though, you third "worlder's" and your delusion of grandeur. Lmfaoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Ways To Keep Ur Man (for Ladies) / 70-Year-Old Billionaire Poses With His 20-Year-Old Model Girlfriend (Photo) / If You Zoom This Picture, You Will Die!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.