Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Can You Date A Girl That Does This ??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl That Does This ??? (4862 Views)

Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Does This ??? by AyamConfidence(m): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
suzan404:
Yes nah grin
Suzan eeeeee

Haba.

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Does This ??? by Frolic: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
Sheybi na only to fukc we go dey?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Does This ??? by Sierusvirus(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Aderola15:
My brother cannot undecided undecided

Ion even have a brother cheesy grin

I respect your responses. Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Does This ??? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
AyamConfidence:
Suzan eeeeee

Haba.
Nor mind the Op.....I guess he changed the topic....it was entirely something else before he changed it grin

Happy Easter Dear kiss
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Does This ??? by AyamConfidence(m): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
suzan404:
Nor mind the Op.....I guess he changed the topic....it was entirely something else before he changed it grin

Happy Easter Dear kiss

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Does This ??? by doctor306(m): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
jonaifame22:
Omo the guy has self control o, if it were me, chai, wat u see up there won't be wat u'll be seeing
u AF koba youself

Transgender sighted

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Does This ??? by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 16, 2017
Sierusvirus:

I respect your responses. Nice one

Awwwwwwnnnn smiley smiley

Thanks much Sir.

Goodmorning and happy easter.

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Does This ??? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
undecided what nah sad
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Does This ??? by Sierusvirus(m): 12:40am On Apr 18, 2017
Aderola15:

Awwwwwwnnnn smiley smiley

Thanks much Sir.

Goodmorning and happy easter.

Thanks a lot. Wish you all the best and happy Easter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Does This ??? by kolinz01(m): 3:48am On Apr 18, 2017
the hustle undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Money Issues From Ruining My Marriage Or Relationship? / My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! / OMG! Ogugua Is Single Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.