Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (613329 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hakimi1974(m): 7:26am On Apr 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

hyundais have very sturdy transmission systems, run a scan.
ok. thanks very much.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jarkbauer: 7:28am On Apr 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

hyundais have very sturdy transmission systems, run a scan.

Gazzuzz you dey run transmission scan?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by krisrock(m): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2018
thebigkendo:
Gazzuzz can I come & do I.T at your workshop? grin grin grin grin

Don't play yourselfooo. Shey you for write say you comot two bolts?. Abeg blow the grammar dey go
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MrFinbarr(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hello Sir, good day.

How often can I replace the engine oil of my Toyota Camry 2005 or number of required miles before a change.

NB: AC is always on steady use, car was bought late December last year.

Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
MrFinbarr:
Hello Sir, good day.

How often can I replace the engine oil of my Toyota Camry 2005 or number of required miles before a change.

NB: AC is always on steady use, car was bought late December last year.

Thank you.

it depends on engine oil type used.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Zane2point4(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Free consultation on car Fixes and car purchases

Just ask, and I'll give you my candid unbiased advice here on autos.

I really wana purchase this Toyota Camry but i cant tell the difference blw the models pls chief ,what's the physical difference blw 07 08 and 09 camry(spider) thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
Zane2point4:

I really wana purchase this Toyota Camry but i cant tell the difference blw the models pls chief ,what's the physical difference blw 07 08 and 09 camry(spider) thanks.

plastic

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MrFinbarr(m): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

it depends on engine oil type used.

How do I know the oil type used sir? The last servicing was done before shipping to Nigeria.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
MrFinbarr:

How do I know the oil type used sir? The last servicing was done before shipping to Nigeria.

mobil 5w30 advanced full synthetic.
Available at 4200 per quart.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Zane2point4(m): 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

plastic

Thanks chief, pls by plastic what do you mean, which part of the body?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MrFinbarr(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

mobil 5w30 advanced full synthetic. Available at 4200 per quart.
How many quarts do I need sir? It's a V6
GAZZUZZ:

GAZZUZZ:

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MrFinbarr(m): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Stake2odds: 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

yes, until it fails, then you are faced with two options, a used compressor that might not work,
and also cause black death to your system, or an expensive brand new compressor.

With the honda, just one option, a used less than 30k compressor that will work wink

This is what makes you the best, facts and figures to back up your claims. I salute you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by depair: 6:59am On Apr 04, 2018
hello please can you help get the complete wiring harness for Toyota corolla 2009 with the ECU Connector. the one on my car has been splice hence malfunctioning in electrical systems.
How much
thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:07am On Apr 04, 2018
MrFinbarr:

5units
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by paulade23: 7:08am On Apr 04, 2018
please , how durable and efficient is EOD 2003 for Uber business. Especially the fuel issue. Thanks bro
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by oaks123: 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
Dear GAZZUZZ

Great job Chief, I admire your expertise.

Please i would like to know the cost of a replacement Honda Accord 2008 Engine as well as shipping down to me in Port Harcourt.

Perhaps i could get your number too so i can speak with you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
oaks123:
Dear GAZZUZZ

Great job Chief, I admire your expertise.

Please i would like to know the cost of a replacement Honda Accord 2008 Engine as well as shipping down to me in Port Harcourt.

Perhaps i could get your number too so i can speak with you.

4cly 2.4 liter, V6, or 4cyl 2.0? Three engine variants.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
paulade23:
please , how durable and efficient is EOD 2003 for Uber business. Especially the fuel issue. Thanks bro

not fuel efficient.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Corolla03dud: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
Well, the title may be overambitious, but I just got this 03 Corolla LE with over 233,000 km for uber and I'll like to make it the best it can be, man needs to eat. Been fixing minor stuff, but the major now is the engine. Owner is forming 'busy' to tell me the exact oil weight he used but I want to return it to manufacturer spec 5w30. But I suspect sludge build up already (oil cap has sludge under and engine cover has some seepage around it). Engine drives better after I put plugs closer to manufacturer spec but I feel vibration at 3rd gear now and more vibration at reverse). Also, I could see some oil signs around the plug when I took them aout after about 3weeks of usage for some reason, is that a seriously bad thing? Also, I had blue smoke after second oil change to 20w50 (ddnt know about oils then). But there was no smoking when I bought the car this Jan. Oil shorts now too. So my plan is to first change to full synthetic 5w30 mobile, see if smoking stops. If not, then look at gasket and oil seals (pls who has an idea of the price?). For the sludge I am hoping synthetic oil will help a lot, but I'm reading stuff about scraping oil pan and valve. Please any advice /assistance is appreciated, please I can't afford to loose an engine in this hard time, wey schl fees don reach sef. Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DadR: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
Oga Gazzuzz, as a follow on question to the above, which would you recommend between EOD 03/04 and 05.

Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dru23(m): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
Corolla03dud:
Well, the title may be overambitious, but I just got this 03 Corolla LE with over 233,000 km for uber and I'll like to make it the best it can be, man needs to eat. Been fixing minor stuff, but the major now is the engine. Owner is forming 'busy' to tell me the exact oil weight he used but I want to return it to manufacturer spec 5w30. But I suspect sludge build up already (oil cap has sludge under and engine cover has some seepage around it). Engine drives better after I put plugs closer to manufacturer spec but I feel vibration at 3rd gear now and more vibration at reverse). Also, I could see some oil signs around the plug when I took them aout after about 3weeks of usage for some reason, is that a seriously bad thing? Also, I had blue smoke after second oil change to 20w50 (ddnt know about oils then). But there was no smoking when I bought the car this Jan. Oil shorts now too. So my plan is to first change to full synthetic 5w30 mobile, see if smoking stops. If not, then look at gasket and oil seals (pls who has an idea of the price?). For the sludge I am hoping synthetic oil will help a lot, but I'm reading stuff about scraping oil pan and valve. Please any advice /assistance is appreciated, please I can't afford to loose an engine in this hard time, wey schl fees don reach sef. Thanks.

I had similar experience... I had sludge build up in my elantra.. My mechanic had to take the engine out, clean out sludge and sleeves, use kersone to clean up the engine sludge.. And add new oil wash it up and put another set of new oil total oil..
The car had to sit for a week with little driving, so that the oil will circulate very well... after that the car is running fine so far o. So to avoid sludge build up again use synethic oil either mobil 1 or castrol full synethic oil.. Just make sure u use full synethic of any quality brand... I will start importing my own oil from the states soon.
And also it is highly advisable to use full synethic oil on other cars coz of the high millage ... but people don't listern at all, it cost me 24k to clean the sludge out of my car .. Four cars had sludge in it. People will also tell you that mineral oil is ok too , just that you have to change the oil frequently.... But car manufacturers will advise you to prolong your engine stick to full synethic oil at all times... but we Nigerians always know better than car manufacturers... don't be penny wise and pound foolish once you get the car fix fully.. Use full synethic oil or better yet follow car manufacturers recommendation.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
DadR:
Oga Gazzuzz, as a follow on question to the above, which would you recommend between EOD 03/04 and 05.

Thanks

Newer cars with lower mileage.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Corolla03dud: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
dru23:

I had similar experience... I had sludge build up in my elantra.. My mechanic had to take the engine out, clean out sludge and sleeves, use kersone to clean up the engine sludge.. And add new oil wash it up and put another set of new oil total oil..
The car had to sit for a week with little driving, so that the oil will circulate very well... after that the car is running fine so far o. So to avoid sludge build up again use synethic oil either mobil 1 or castrol full synethic oil.. Just make sure u use full synethic of any quality brand... I will start importing my own oil from the states soon.
And also it is highly advisable to use full synethic oil on other cars coz of the high millage ... but people don't listern at all, it cost me 24k to clean the sludge out of my car .. Four cars had sludge in it. People will also tell you that mineral oil is ok too , just that you have to change the oil frequently.... But car manufacturers will advise you to prolong your engine stick to full synethic oil at all times... but we Nigerians always know better than car manufacturers... don't be penny wise and pound foolish once you get the car fix fully.. Use full synethic oil or better yet follow car manufacturers recommendation.

Thank you very much, full synthetic all the way! Thanks

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DadR: 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
Got it, thanks

GAZZUZZ:

Newer cars with lower mileage.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dru23(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
Corolla03dud:

Thank you very much, full synthetic all the way! Thanks

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Corolla03dud: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
dru23:

But I get people say the engine is going already and I should not bother switching to full synthetic, something about the oil flowing through spaces etc. So confused sef.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Corolla03dud: 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
dru23:

dru23:

But I get people say the engine is going already and I should not bother switching to full synthetic, something about the oil flowing through spaces etc. So confused sef.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by oaks123: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

4cly 2.4 liter, V6, or 4cyl 2.0? Three engine variants.

Its 4cly 2.4litre. Honda Accord 2008
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dru23(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=Corolla03dud post=66431125]

But I get people say the engine is going already and I should not bother switching to full synthetic, something about the oil flowing through spaces etc. So confused sef. [/quote

Sorry to hear that o .. The sludge must have enter the engine deep down.. If that is what u been told , chances are they are correct and no need to waste buying synethic oil ... well you can always get a second opinion from another mechanic.. Sludge are killers to engine... me self dey fear now for my cars and I have to wait for my synethic oil to arrive to start using them. I have been warn about the dangers of sludge

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.