Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (613267 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by diportivo: 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
depair:
hello please can you help get the complete wiring harness for Toyota corolla 2009 with the ECU Connector. the one on my car has been splice hence malfunctioning in electrical systems.
How much
thanks

USA or SA?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Corolla03dud: 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=dru23 post=66433649][/quote]

Lol..no not on my car, just generally.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dhejykeane: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2018
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
dhejykeane:
Hello sir

Is Kia sephia 2002 a good buy in term of availability and price of parts especially the engine and gear. Thanks

cc GAZZUZZ

reliable car, parts are becoming scarce.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Corolla03dud: 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
Corolla03dud:
Well, the title may be overambitious, but I just got this 03 Corolla LE with over 233,000 km for uber and I'll like to make it the best it can be, man needs to eat. Been fixing minor stuff, but the major now is the engine. Owner is forming 'busy' to tell me the exact oil weight he used but I want to return it to manufacturer spec 5w30. But I suspect sludge build up already (oil cap has sludge under and engine cover has some seepage around it). Engine drives better after I put plugs closer to manufacturer spec but I feel vibration at 3rd gear now and more vibration at reverse). Also, I could see some oil signs around the plug when I took them aout after about 3weeks of usage for some reason, is that a seriously bad thing? Also, I had blue smoke after second oil change to 20w50 (ddnt know about oils then). But there was no smoking when I bought the car this Jan. Oil shorts now too. So my plan is to first change to full synthetic 5w30 mobile, see if smoking stops. If not, then look at gasket and oil seals (pls who has an idea of the price?). For the sludge I am hoping synthetic oil will help a lot, but I'm reading stuff about scraping oil pan and valve. Please any advice /assistance is appreciated, please I can't afford to loose an engine in this hard time, wey schl fees don reach sef. Thanks.

Cc GAZZUZZ Sir, what re your thoughts?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by depair: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
diportivo:

USA or SA?
USA please am hoping on you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by justfash50: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hello Sir, Great thread with lots of information on various brands of cars. keep it up.

Oga Gazzuzz, what can i do to resolve the issue of bmw x drive 28i 2012 that do not disengage the parking brake after engaging it.

i have on the dash board ABS and stabilization control indicating on screen.

The vehicle was scanned and the result is PO463 {fuel level sensor} high circuit

Oga Gazzuzz, what could be the issues and how do i take step in resolving them.

Best Regards
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
Corolla03dud:

Cc GAZZUZZ Sir, what re your thoughts?

Engine requires overhaul, engine cannot use synthetic engine oil 5w30.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
depair:

USA
please am hoping on you

Available in the market. I do not have it.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kkon(m): 3:26am On Apr 06, 2018
Oga boss please I noticed this jerking from my rx 330 especially when the car is about to pick 4rm first gear what could be the cause of this?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:08am On Apr 06, 2018
kkon:
Oga boss please I noticed this jerking from my rx 330 especially when the car is about to pick 4rm first gear what could be the cause of this?

Engine mount?

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by noOnelikeM: 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
my front right tyre is making woru woru noise . Linkage? loose bolts?

opening times for Gazzuz? weekend ? I'm in Lagos. Work Mondays to Fridays. so weekend will be ideal.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 07, 2018
Hello Gazzuzz please how much is a Lexus RX350 2010 engine and how much is the gasket alone... seems mine is blown thanks to friend sad

And where is the best place to get one?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:01am On Apr 07, 2018
teesoft02:
Hello Gazzuzz please how much is a Lexus RX350 2010 engine and how much is the gasket alone... seems mine is blown thanks to friend sad

And where is the best place to get one?

. https://www.nairaland.com/4326931/2gr-fe-engine-sale-toyota-lexus#66498092

Quote for gasket replacement is long
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by izang87(m): 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
Good day Mr. Gazzuzz
I want to confirm if what happened to my car was normal?
I drove my car to jos from ibadan last week. The temperature has never gone above 90 degrees for over two years period since i bought the car (Thermostat is intact). After about 4 hours of using AC, i observed that the temperature rose slightly above 90 degrees. I was scared of the temperature rising to 100 degrees and maybe eventually overheating. whenever i put off the AC, it goes back to 90 degrees. Is this normal for the temperature to go above 90 degrees over prolonged use of AC?
Apart from this observation, car works perfectly.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
izang87:
Good day Mr. Gazzuzz
I want to confirm if what happened to my car was normal?
I drove my car to jos from ibadan last week. The temperature has never gone above 90 degrees for over two years period since i bought the car (Thermostat is intact). After about 4 hours of using AC, i observed that the temperature rose slightly above 90 degrees. I was scared of the temperature rising to 100 degrees and maybe eventually overheating. whenever i put off the AC, it goes back to 90 degrees. Is this normal for the temperature to go above 90 degrees over prolonged use of AC?
Apart from this observation, car works perfectly.

Drive to a car wash, have them backwash your condenser and radiator, you are not getting enough air flow through radiator fins.

Lastly, if you have been on water for 2years instead of coolant, replace radiator and install coolant.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jaybim: 10:39am On Apr 08, 2018
Hello Gazzuzz, kudos for the good job here.
I have issues with my AC... Blowing hot air.
Vehicle was withdrawn from the driver (Uber, careless and a story teller) sometime last month. He had issues with the AC and he said he fixed it at ikeja (after driving on Uber and taxify with defective AC and getting suspended). I believe he refilled the gas.
Barely a week later the AC was blowing hot again. Took it to a guy at gbagada who said there was a leak (no leak test done) and that the condenser was bad and needs changing. As a stop-gap he refilled gas and oil with assurances that it'll take me for the next 3 months when I'll be ready for the major fix... AC was chilling after this.
Fast forward a little over 2 weeks after we're back to square one. Abeg wetin make we do. Car is a Corolla 06 bought tokunbo around this time last year.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by alakara(m): 9:31am On Apr 09, 2018
Pls, I need advice on this, is it advisable to spend like 4.3m on Toyota hilux engine replacement ,body work & sundry issues or buy a tokunbo hilux.
Which is advisable
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by banky3w(m): 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hello Gazzuzz, how much do you think I can get original bosch brake pads and discs for my 05 accord in lagos? Can't find any in Kaduna here.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by careybecky(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
Good evening, pls how durable is 2007 ford explorer sport trac
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
alakara:
Pls, I need advice on this, is it advisable to spend like 4.3m on Toyota hilux engine replacement ,body work & sundry issues or buy a tokunbo hilux.
Which is advisable

what year of production is the hillux?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
jaybim:
Hello Gazzuzz, kudos for the good job here.
I have issues with my AC... Blowing hot air.
Vehicle was withdrawn from the driver (Uber, careless and a story teller) sometime last month. He had issues with the AC and he said he fixed it at ikeja (after driving on Uber and taxify with defective AC and getting suspended). I believe he refilled the gas.
Barely a week later the AC was blowing hot again. Took it to a guy at gbagada who said there was a leak (no leak test done) and that the condenser was bad and needs changing. As a stop-gap he refilled gas and oil with assurances that it'll take me for the next 3 months when I'll be ready for the major fix... AC was chilling after this.
Fast forward a little over 2 weeks after we're back to square one. Abeg wetin make we do. Car is a Corolla 06 bought tokunbo around this time last year.

Thanks in anticipation.

A.C leaks are not very easy to diagnose without proper equipment. Take vehicle to a tech than can explain procedure he will use to determine leaks, and equipment he will use.

What to look out for.

Electronic sniffers
Vacuuming
U.V dye

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by careybecky(m): 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
careybecky:
Good evening, pls how durable is 2007 ford explorer sport trac
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jaybim: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

A.C leaks are not very easy to diagnose without proper equipment. Take vehicle to a tech than can explain procedure he will use to determine leak, and equipment he will use.

What to look out for.

Electronic sniffers
Vacuuming
U.V dye

Thanks, will do.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by alakara(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

what year of production is the hillux?
2011 model.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by topsylee: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
My Avenis 2008 shows average 16l/100km fuel consumption on the dash. I think it's consuming more fuel than it should. There's no CEO on the dash. What could be wrong?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:10am On Apr 11, 2018
topsylee:
My Avenis 2008 shows average 16l/100km fuel consumption on the dash. I think it's consuming more fuel than it should. There's no CEL on the dash. What could be wrong?

driving pattern. Car might be fine.

highway and city driving are not same
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by emmaak2(m): 8:12am On Apr 11, 2018
THE OTHER TIME I GOT A 1OLTR WORTH OF FUEL RESET MY TRIP GOT 6O WHEN D FUEL GAUGE MARK REACHES THE MINIMUM

DROVE ROUND THE CITY

IS IT CONSUMING TOO MUCH FUEL

CAMRY 1999
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2018
emmaak2:
THE OTHER TIME I GOT A 1OLTR WORTH OF FUEL RESET MY TRIP GOT 6O WHEN D FUEL GAUGE MARK REACHES THE MINIMUM

DROVE ROUND THE CITY

IS IT CONSUMING TOO MUCH FUEL

CAMRY 1999

good car, 10liter to 100km
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by alienvirus: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2018
Hi Gazzuzz,

What is your opinion about Ford Explorer 2003 and how much can i get the toks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2018
alienvirus:
Hi Gazzuzz,

What is your opinion about Ford Explorer 2003 and how much can i get the toks

Good car. Price unknown.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by alienvirus: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Good car. Price unknown.
thanks. Are the parts available?

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.