Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians (15324 Views)

Sule Lamido Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa (photos) / Lazarus Iwari Sokobe's Burial: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Arrive Okrika / Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by TheBlessedMAN: 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
how does this stops Judas from betraying Jesus again? Or how does this solve the crisis in Nigeria?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by soberdrunk(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Save your greetings... Incapable imp.. You oversaw the most reckless looting in world history. Baba Ole! Ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by thinkdip(m): 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
seunmsg:
I hope he will also issue a statement to clarify the controversial approval he gave to NIA to keep huge sums of money in undisclosed location for covert operations. While at it, Nigerians won't mind if he comes out clean on the Malabu oil deal. Shell had already disclosed to investigators that they settled him through Etete, the earlier he comes out with the truth, the better for him.
Tell me his business with a money he allegedly approved since 2015, abeg is he still in power. Keep believing lies.. may God deliver you

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by vatiqan(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
I never read am but bros GEJ, when would you tell Nigerians abt all money related issues prior 2015. That wld be one of my greatest days!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Newbiee: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
GEJ has keyed in to the Change begins with me mantra.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by MichaelUweh(m): 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Humble man, we still love you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by InvertedHammer: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
/
LOL. Nigerians!

Do you really believe that GEJ is sober enough to draft this message?

I find it difficult to believe.

Oh. I get it. His PR officer/assistant wrote it. Silly me.

\

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Ebeleiscorupt: 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jonathan should keep his message to himself and stop making himself relevant cos he's not.

He submit himself for prosecution for his looting and go and spend some years in kuje prison.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Obason22(m): 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
thank u Jonathan, we are waiting for 2019 to see u claim ur sit .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nice one sir smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Goodinfo: 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Bros

Free our money wey you tidf
.. Your Easter message can not return all your loots

Weed is talking. When will you stop smoking weed?

-
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
God bless you GEJ and bless me too! Some can hate you but such are people who have sold their conscience!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by yomz1e(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
Never in the history of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has so much annihilation of nations wealth occurred under the GEJ regime. One day the truth will come out, what annoys me is his supporters are aware of this but stupidly still praise him because he is one of theirs.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
You will keep on releasing statements till 2030,instead of working towards rebranding and giving sound orientation to most of these present youths
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Bridget95(f): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Bros

Free our money wey you tidf
.. Your Easter message can not return all your loots
stand on zuba rock,Abuja and ask

IBB
OBASANJO
TINUBU
Fashola
Abacha family
Amaechi

To release our wealth in their possession first!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Bridget95(f): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
kevinberry:
You will keep on releasing statements till 2030,instead of working towards rebranding and giving sound orientation to most of these present youths
when will you stop praising bubu and ask him what happened to our recovered loot,oil revenue and internally generated revenue since 2015.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by ajepako(f): 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Yeah.... That's my president.....

Oga GEJ to sure....

Not some sick, decrepit old fart whose greeting is reeking with hypocrisy..

Greeting Christians while his Muslim brothers are killing them undisturbed and uncondemned...

Respect jare, oga GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by lilyheaven: 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
seunmsg:
I hope he will also issue a statement to clarify the controversial approval he gave to NIA to keep huge sums of money in undisclosed location for covert operations. While at it, Nigerians won't mind if he comes out clean on the Malabu oil deal. Shell had already disclosed to investigators that they settled him through Etete, the earlier he comes out with the truth, the better for him.
If he release all the money in his account to buhari government, one naira u won't see.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by ElsonMorali: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
Very useless dolt indeed.

Who gives a flying fvck about your Easter message.

Did you remember Christ when you and your useless cronies were looting the country dry?

Arindin! I won't be surprised If I hear that he has opened a church and he's now the daddy G.Odaddy.

Oloshi ponbele.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by ElsonMorali: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bridget95:
stand on zuba rock,Abuja and ask

IBB
OBASANJO
TINUBU
Fashola
Abacha family
Amaechi

To release our wealth in their possession first!

Use your common sense madam.

This thread is about your "hero" GEJ.

Open another thread about those you mentioned and we'll join you to vilify them.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bridget95:
when will you stop praising bubu and ask him what happened to our recovered loot,oil revenue and internally generated revenue since 2015.
are you okay,am talking of giving the youths who don't care about the current Nigeria leaders actions proper orientation to enable them elect good leaders ,you are talking about praising bubu,please never in your life quote me with such mindset again,do I look like ur everyday politics section apprentice
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by ilohemmy(m): 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
God bless you Our good man

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Codes151(m): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
seunmsg:
so it's gej that gave aproval for nia to stash cash? A man that actually introduced a cashless policy till the dullard came in and started giving dollar at 190 to those going to Mecca?? Now it's gej abi!! Okay o! Deceive yourself! Till u start eating human flesh that's wen ud have common sense

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Codes151(m): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Use your common sense madam.

This thread is about your "hero" GEJ.

Open another thread about those you mentioned and we'll join you to vilify them.
use urs are type your own Comment
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by arinze3131(m): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
I jst love dis man.weda they like it or not,U re nd will remain my hero.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Codes151(m): 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
seunmsg:
i pity clowns like u! https://www.nairaland.com/3743705/ikoyi-43-million-magu-presidency That link says the cash recovered is fresh! N just was jetted into nigeria by BGP!!! Keep blaming GEJ ... cow
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by seunmsg(m): 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
Codes151:
i pity clowns like u! https://www.nairaland.com/3743705/ikoyi-43-million-magu-presidency That link says the cash recovered is fresh! N just was jetted into nigeria by BGP!!! Keep blaming GEJ ... cow

Fake news from a pro PDP outfit. You guys really need to start using your brain to distinguish between authentic news and fabricated hogwash.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Codes151(m): 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
seunmsg:

Fake news from a pro PDP outfit. You guys really need to start using your brain to distinguish between authentic news and fabricated hogwash.
agree to dissagree!! U think it gej no p!! Truth will prevail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CJN Onnoghen’s Prosecution Shows No One Is Above The Law –sagay / Senate Grants Kalu's Motion To End Illegal Mining, Gold Smuggling In Nigeria / FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.