Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians (15317 Views)

Sule Lamido Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa (photos) / Lazarus Iwari Sokobe's Burial: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Arrive Okrika / Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by cletz991(m): 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
GEJ MY HERO FAYOSE MY ROLEMODEL
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
greatgod2012:
Honestly, I like GEJ as a person, he's so humble and down to earth but his character as Nigeria President, is still what I cannot fathom why he decided to rule the way he did!

On behalf of me and family too, I wish you and every Nigerian the very best of this Easter celebration!

Don't be deceived by look ooo Mr ibu can be badder than gentle jack if them change Barton on camera set
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Leo042(m): 12:18am On Apr 16, 2017
the best president so far,I wish you can come back to take us to the Promise Land

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Leo042(m): 12:21am On Apr 16, 2017
the best president so far I wish you can come back to take us to promised land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by B2mario(m): 12:38am On Apr 16, 2017
Good man, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by mohammedsalisu(m): 1:05am On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=55599003] Tell all your former associates in both PDP & APC + Jonathan + patience and many others you know to voluntarily return the millions and billions they stole as penance for all the hardship the masses are suffering currently or else your message is weak and useless sad[/quot the trust is lets not be hypochrist.wolfs in goats skins.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by freshdill(m): 1:38am On Apr 16, 2017
IpobExposed:

Mynd44 what is worrying u

Buhari sent an easter message it was not on front page but u brought this enemy of the state easter message to front page.
angry

See painment tongue

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by LeSaint(m): 2:05am On Apr 16, 2017
todaynewsreview:
On this Easter, I think about the unconditional love that Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour, had for us to the extent that He gave His life for our salvation on Good Friday. My reflections also take my mind back to His resurrection by God on Easter. What a lesson for us of what sacrifice can achieve and the benefits it can bring to mankind generally and individually!

This Easter, I call on all, whether Christian or Muslim, to emulate Christ and sacrifice something for your nation, for your families and for yourselves.

Was it not John F Kennedy who famously said "ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.” Let us not ask ourselves who will change our nations for the better.

Let us instead take a look in the mirror and ask how we can change our nations for the better. Indeed, as somebody once said, change begins with me.

It begins with you. Let this Easter be the beginning of a positive change in the nations of the world. From my family and I to you and your family, Happy Easter. May God bless you all. GEJ.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1467255626658140&id=105479482835768

Seeking for notice.
Who ask you for your message.
Clepto
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by VanBommel(m): 7:16am On Apr 16, 2017
mercenary:
U suppose tell satan to free ur sense wey him dey sidon on top...
MY GOD!!!

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by ElsonMorali: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2017
Codes151:
use urs are type your own Comment

Translate this to English for me please. I don't speak Dumbish.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by AngelicBeing: 8:02am On Apr 16, 2017
[s][quote author=mohammedsalisu post=55605809][/quote][/s] Nobody is a wolf, if he is your hero, he is not mine, l dont do party politics, whether PDP, APC, NPN, UPN OR GNPP, politicians are the same, wicked, criminals thieves etc, allow me to post my comment as l want, post yours and move on angry angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Wolfbrother(m): 10:15am On Apr 16, 2017
oga give us back our money
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by fatiaforreal: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2017
Hmmm!
Message, after you looted and left everything open to fellow looters? You can only deceive yourself and your apostles of corruption.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by juman(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2017
What a wasted opportunity.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Suntzung: 11:57am On Apr 16, 2017
Hey Mr GEJ go and claim ur LOOT in LAGOS please abeg U grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians by Abudu2000(m): 2:23am On Apr 21, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Bros

Free our money wey you tidf
.. Your Easter message can not return all your loots
how much were you paid to make councounter moves ONLINE?I'm interested in the job too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Confers American, Spaniard, 200 Others With Nigeria Citizenship / Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States / Senate Grants Kalu's Motion To End Illegal Mining, Gold Smuggling In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.