Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends (3644 Views)

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! / My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Dime(f): 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2007
I have known him for precisely a year now and we have been fighting on and off about his ways with woman, he toast anything to everything and he always denies it to me, my friends always tells me about it and one or twice now he has admitted in wanting to Bleep one of my closest friend, he said that she wants it and she in return has told me so many times that she doesn't like him that she feels i could do better and that he is very ugly and she said the only thing she likes about him is that he can dress. Mind you she is my roomate and she knows my do's and don't, in between our fights, i have talked to other guys and find that i like him better, i will give him the name B and my roomate C so as to not get confused. There is a story behind this and i will write it. hope you enjoy, understand and help me with it please.

I moved with my roomate in July 2005, and i started dating B in Jan, we would do a lot of things together and i okay liked him then. I was very comfortable with him because i could do anything say anything and not feel judged, like some nigerians do and i started to like him a lot. While i was moving to my new apartmenti had some stuff that i need a space for so he said i could put it at his place and so i ha asked C to help me get those things in his apartment , and that was how they met and that was how the problem started. About a couple of days after that he asked me to do a party with him, i said no cause of personal reasons angry and i was also angry, he begged and begged me and i said to him i wouldn't feel comfortable with doing something like that. He now suggested doing it with my roomate, he said we will all keep it a secret in between us and so i should ask her, i got really mad and i said no, he kept asking me and asking me so one day she came with me to see him and he started asking again so am thinking that knowing my roomate she would blow up insult him and put the whole thing to rest which wasn't what happened. Thinking back now she did say no but she didnt get mad or go on like she usaully does. So he let it dropped. In august he planned to go to Nigeria, and some things happened between the two of us me and B, He wasn't supposed to voice it out but he did to his friend whom we shall call F, F now advice him that he shout get close to me so he can help us solve this problem amicably, but instead it got worse. F was an old admirer of mine that use to like me, he would come to my place of work to give me his number over and over again, i don't call him and whenever he sees me he would advice me to do so, so i guess he thought that being given thge opportunity to get close to me he could achieve his goal, which was to sleep with me he is a sex freakso he would come to my place and make matters worse instead of solve the problem, he would tell me that though my boyfriend likes me a lot he still cheats on me and my roomate supports F anytime F talks bad about my boyfriend.

Three days before my boyfriend traveled he called C and ask C to come shopping with him for his Nieces, i was working the day they were to go and i don't know if that was the excuse given but none of them had enlighten me on their movement until the morning they was to do the shopping. C had a job then and that morn i woke her up and reminded her that she needs to get ready for work, she told me she wasn't going and that she wasn't getting along with her boss, so she went back to bed. Five minutes later her phone rang and she said "oh okay i'll be ready in ten min" so i asked her what she was up to, at first she didn't say anything then after she said if i tell you this promise not to get mad, due to the fact that i had a ride wiating for me and i was rushing to get going i said yes i and she told me that my boyfriend called her last night to help him and she said yes. So i said oh that is it she said yes. But it didn't register until i got to work and i started to analyze the situation.
1. Why would he call my friend and ask her to go shopping when he knows other girls
2. Why would they decide to keep it from me
3. What are they both up to

So i started calling both there phones and eventually C picked up and says, if it is bothering you so much how about i stay home. Am in the house right now and i am not going anywhere, and that bothered me because i didn't ask for all of that information and she gave it freely.

I will continue tomorrow, But so far what are your oppinion on this matter
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by bigbumper(f): 1:49am On Jan 25, 2007
With friends like this,

None of them clearly respect you. B for sleeping around and flaunting it in your face, C for sneaking around with your so-called boyfriend behind your back and E,F,G or whatever he's called for wanting to sleep with his friend's babe.

You need to broaden your horizon and find/make new friends to avert the feeling of loneliness that comes with living abroad, if you haven't got your family around you.

Take up new hobbies, join new classes, you know, just find other people to occupy your time with.
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Busta(f): 4:45am On Jan 25, 2007
Welcome to life abroad.

Obviously, none of em is worth ur time. Ditch em all!
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by adconline(m): 6:43am On Jan 25, 2007
its because he can do anything as in everything not like other Naija guys, that's why he over streched his sexuality. May be he can do men too. You are a prelude to his wayward life style. My GF insists on party with her friend, she will be fired instantly.
Baby, unstrap yourself from that guy's bondage and fly. Even if he licks it like honey. u can do better
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Easyy(m): 10:16am On Jan 25, 2007
Hope you've examined yourself as well.

If these are the kind of people you are able to attract into your life or the kind of people that you are attracted to in life, mayebe you need to check yourself as well.
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Maneater1(f): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2007
Simple logic.

C wants to shag B but doesn't want u to know she likes him.
B is a playa and is definately cheating on you with other girls and obviously does'nt respect you enough to stay away from your friends.

You haven't known C for long so you dont know how much of a bitch she can be so u cant trust her.
whenever your man starts to call your friend that you know he's attracted to, to go shopping, u know theres something up.
And whenever your friend that cl;aims to hate your boyfreind but wants to go shopping with him, thats  an undercover slut right there.
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by boladonas(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2007
Hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Home Video
Thanks for providing the script f.o.c.

anyway , Shine your eyez and leave their circle
Best Wishes

undecided
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Maneater1(f): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2007
And i hope you know they are only trying to set u up with F, so that when you finally fall and shag him at a very vulnerable time, B and C can shag as well and you cant say nothing cos ur also guilty.

my advise, find a new place to live, get a new roommate, a new boyfriend and new friends.
OR

all of u (A-Z) can just get together and have urselves an orgy.
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by bluenubian(f): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2007
Oh Dime
They say when a woman has a feeling, 9 out of 10 times, she's right.
The best thing wud be to start affresh with new friends. Easier said than done!
All I can say is keep ur eyes open, so u won't be labeled as the fool when things come out to open. Ur friends clearly underestimate u. Preoccupy ursef with other things. U already know what's up. Its a matter of when they are gonna admit it to u.
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Seun(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2007
Why are you excusing the "boyfriend" for his role in this mess. Did the friends force him to toast them? Women.
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by seunwiz: 10:47am On Jan 25, 2007
hehehehehe man eater dont kill me o, laugh till i fall outa ma chair,
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by MyPeace(f): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2007
and u still refer to him as a 'boyfriend" angry angry
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Dime(f): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2007
Thank you guys! The Story Continues,

So being the smart lawyer am destined to be i asked her to go inside and turn on the T.V, she said okay she is on her way inside, so when she got  "inside" the phone connection cuts "hangs up the phone on me" she called me back a minute after and puts on my B's radio so as to fool me and knowing that, i questioned her and asked her why she would lie on such an innocent thing like that, and remember guys that she is not one to take nonsense, when she is wrong and caught in the action she will turn it around and make you feel like you are wrong for catching her if you know what i mean. So that was exactly what she did, this are her exact words "Are you crazy, are you mad, what the hell is wrong with you, do i look like i want your boyfriend, don't you ever, ever do that again" and i was about to ask do what, ask why you are lying to me but before i could ask she hung up on me. So i broke down and cry like a baby.

F now called me later in the evening on that beautiful day and filled me on what went down that morning.
1. They went to the mall, walked around and ended up not buying anything.
2. They was heading home when B said to C i have to pick up something at my apartment, why don't we stop there first?
3. When they got to his apartment, B aske C to come upstairs and that he got weed. What C didn't know is that there where three different types of weed grin
4.When they got inside B rolled up the weed and gave C some, so when she took a "puff" she wasn't herself" anymore
5.B tried to touch her or from what B told me They made out and when he was going to far she started to shake and jumped up, threaten to call the cops if B doesn't take her home and B told here that he is just as Bleep up as she is, so she decided to call F and begged F to come and get her as soon as possible.
6. F came, got her from B's place drop her home and decided to fill me in on it.

Before i got off work, i called this uncle that usually advice me on things and i explain things to him, he now said to take a deep breath and stay calm, and that when i get home i should act like nothing bother's me and i should just stay strong, because guys and friends come and go, so it's pointless crying over spilled milk. So when i got home i did just that.

B now called me later that evening and being me i like to speak my mind a lot i told B not to call me anymore, told him what i knew, which he denied and i also called him loser names which i know would do little to his ego, and as i guessed right was true.

The next day he woke up called everybody but me to tell them he is at the airport and he will be back in two weeks. He left his car keys with his F and told F that he was going to leave the car to me but he doesn't feel comfortable doing it anymore and that if F wants to do that, whatever happen to the car becomes F responsibilty, and he left.

F was happy that B was out of the way so he can make his move he told me that himself he gave me the car keys told me to be very careful and he also said i must check in with him every day, he also invited me to his house which i declined. For the first day everything was okay, by the second morning, when i woke up to go to work, the car was towed away from where i parked it. And i had to call him for help, Together we found out where the car was towed to, and we found out that somebody had called in twice deliberately to get the car towed and also, that we need his id and a letter from him saying we have the right to pick it up. We had to go to B's house to get all of those things. When we got there we found the things we needed and was on my way out through the door when he picked me up from behind, and headed for the bedroom, at first i thought this was a joke but he was a heavy man and i couldn't fight him off me, so i started to panic and beg for him to stop, he was ready to rip of my clothes and have his way with me, i got really scared and i started to cry thinking oh my God i am getting rapped on my boyfriend's bed by his friend, and i begged him to stop, that didn't work and at this point my jeans pants was half way down, so i made a promise that we will go to his house that but he shouldn't do it now. Thank God that stopped him and he looked at me hard and said do you know that if you don't fufill your promise there are other ways to get you, and i was so happy to say yes to anything at that moment. cry

Who wouldn't?

I will continue again tomorrow. Thank you for reading.
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2007
uh,

remind me, why are you still with these people again?
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Dime(f): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2007
@TOH
i don't like a lot of crowd in my life and when you have too much people around you it's too much mix up i think

@seun
I am not excusing him i just really like him i guess undecided

@busta
You know how it is over here, it is not that easy to just move around, i am a student i am too busy to start looking around for another place in this weather.
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by casper(m): 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2007
long storyy, i am enjoying it.
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2007
rather be alone than be "friends" with such people.

How old are you? cos you seem naive in alot of areas concerning such things

1. No real guy would rat out his friend UNLESS he has something to gain. Thus whether F really had to pick up C, you dont know if that's true or him trying to make you hate the friend then go after him. Even if he did pick up C, the fact that he would tell you all about it just proves his hidden agenda

2. It should have been obvious that C wanted your bf. She was full of shit and you should have known this from the beginning

3. B isnt worth dealing with ever since he was all about trying to get you and your roommate together. Once you made it clear you werent into mange a trois he should have gotten over the matter but he kept harping on it and you refused to see the evidence right in your face. Your bf's a LovePeddler.

Therefore like Man eater said and I agree completely with everything she said, you need to do away with these people. You dont exactly even have to move out from your place with C now, you just keep her at arm's length. Hi. Bye. that's it. Dont even bother telling her anything anymore. Keep her outta your life.

F's mad creepy. You are gonna HAVE to avoid situations that bring you two together. see him going one way, run the other way or since you;re in Canada, a country with laws, you can get a damn restraining order or even report his ass for harrassement. Either way you have to stay away from him. All the fake apologies shouldnt matter, stay away from his side.
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by mukina2: 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2007
wow . .

you take a lot of things from your 'friends'

why not cut loose from them all and try to get a new life? undecided
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by fatliar(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2007
I WOULD RATHER BLAME UR ROOM MATE
COS HAVE HAD SUCH AN EXPERIENCE LIKE DAT
IT WASN'T D GUYS FAULT
COS I KNOW WAT LADIES LIKE DAT ARE CAPABLE OF DOING
MAY B U DON'T DRESS IN A SEXY WAY, WHICH UR ROOMATE COULD DRESS 2 KILL
OR U HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH UR WORK THAN HIM.
I WILL CONTINUE 2MOOROW
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2007
Joo shut the hell up.
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by mukina2: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2007
lmao grin cheesy
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by star01(m): 12:03am On Jan 26, 2007
is your boyfriend a toster bad eng.wel u nt bad @ all am a free agent thou lol. cheesy
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by LadyT(f): 12:23am On Jan 26, 2007
Well well well. When I complained about Dime on another post she went mad.

Well I will state my observations once more

You need some self respect.

Why are you allowing yourself to be abused like this?

This freak called F is going to force himself on you, thats called rape.

Your loser boyfriend B will give you nothing but sadness and an STD.

Your good for nothing roommate is probably looking for ways to get you

A B C D E F G all these f*ckers will have their fun at your expense.

I dont understand why girls get themselves into these situations.
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by star01(m): 12:36am On Jan 26, 2007
@ dime but 2 say fact dere's somethin nt right about u.lookin @ d story i tink u like d second guy
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by funkybaby(f): 12:48am On Jan 26, 2007
@ LadyT well said! I guess they are all mocking her behind her back!
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by funkybaby(f): 12:50am On Jan 26, 2007
@ LadyT well said! I guess they are all mocking her behind her back!
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 26, 2007
Dime, why your roommate C dey act like this?. . .No worry, I go cane am one of these days. tongue
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:09am On Jan 26, 2007
LadyT:

Well well well. When I complained about Dime on another post she went mad.

lol what can I say? you called it alright. wink

star01, You're in dire need of help with Reading Comprehension.
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 26, 2007
@ Dime,
i thot you were the one dying and crooning over Jerrymania? So you had a boyfriend, rapist and abuser?

So being the smart lawyer am destined to be i asked her to go inside and turn on the T.V,

Okay;
1. You are the very antithesis of the word "smart". Infact dumb will be too good a word to use
2. Lawyer? You need some serious help with your grammer and self respect!

Either this is a cooked up story (you have some good raunchy literary skills) or this is a poor representation of you. That you are dating a guy who smokes weed, chased by a rapist and betrayed by a shameless room mate while you both squabble over a guy who is not worth 2 pence says a lot about you as an individual!
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 26, 2007
Help the girl out instead of assassinating her character, not cool.
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 26, 2007
@ Donzman

help the girl out too instead of criticizing, not cool.
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 26, 2007
I already told her I'll cane the living daylight out of C, that can serve as a temporary solution. cheesy

(1) (2) (3)

Naruto Rapes Hinata, Orochimaru Rapes Tsunade / Wow Nairaland Got Some Pretty Girls, Guys Lets Not Waste This Opportunity / Dedicate A Song To Ur Boo Or Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.