Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,711 members, 7,844,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends (3651 Views)

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! / My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:55am On Jan 26, 2007
You are both mean and retarded. How's that kiss
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Dime(f): 5:43am On Jan 26, 2007
Am dumb, stupid, and i have no self respect, wow guys thank you!

Not that am making excuse for my actions or lack of grammar, but until you are in that shoes, you don't really have no choice but to make some decisions, fast. Now mind you it could be good, bad, or dumb.

The story continues tomorrow. Thank you guys

But could you all do me a favour, seriously guys before you condemn me, pls put yourselves in my shoes, and i know some of ya'll might say, I Can Never Be In Your Shoes, but life is very funny sometimes.

Thankyou.
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by 2Legit: 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2007
you are just trying to write a script for a movie init?

if that cock and bull crap has any truth to it, you're the one that's completely full of sh*t and you've not told the whole truth. There are some hidden things you've not revealed and you should just keep all the rubbish to yourself.

na amugbo boy you see to befriend? you sef na amugbo
the guys go get reason why they all want to screw you. you probably have a reputation
your friend is screwing your boyfriend. maybe because she knows that you're all just screwing and there's nothing serious to it

comot make I see road jare

1 Like

Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Dime(f): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2007
Thats your opinion and i thank you for reading it.

FYI i know am not looking to right a script, my grammar says it all. And what truth did you find missing, i mean the story continues, am writing this stories in between classes, so sir what did you think you've found missing, and what does my reputation have to do with the situation or what's going on?

Speak/write/think wisely please.
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Busta(f): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2007
@davidylan
That was mean but well said.

@donzman,
why do u want to cane C?
The person to be caned here is Dime
she shld have been smart enough to notice their games earlier than now
and ditch all their asses to the curb.

@dime
why not just summarise wats been going on and wats happening now,
because this your everyday updating is turning this topic into somekinda blogger.

You don't need Nairalanders to tell you what to do, u know exactly what you shld do.

and correction,  it is FYI and not for your FYI. saying same thing twice
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Busta(f): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2007
and its funny when u said half ur friends.
when really, its just one slutting friend of urs.
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2007
davidylan:

Either this is a cooked up story (you have some good raunchy literary skills) or this is a poor representation of you. That you are dating a guy who smokes weed, chased by a rapist and betrayed by a shameless room mate while you both squabble over a guy who is not worth 2 pence says a lot about you as an individual!

Hope you've examined yourself as well.

If these are the kind of people you are able to attract into your life or the kind of people that you are attracted to in life, may be you need to check yourself as well.

best advices so far

for u to have a bf that smokes weed and a shameless roommate with a backstabbing conniving "F" as a friend, u sure have to check urself, cos u sure have a problem urself

likes begets like- eagles don't mix with vultures probably ur still a vulture angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Pomoh: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2007
Hope you are clean in dis sudden bussines of yours
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Dime(f): 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2007
@BUSTA
Thanks i corrected my error

At everybody who thinks am trying to write a script, would you guys get that thinking out of your head cuz i don't know why i would show my script to nairalanders when i could be showing it to movie directors or companies that sponsors this movies, i just thought it would be an interesting topic, and i thought i could ask ya'll for help, pls don't condemn me, if you can't point out what am not seeing, Would You Leave my Post Alone Pls?. Not to be rude or anything, pls say something sensible. Thank you.
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by izeek(m): 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2007
i wonder how u still dey call am boy-friend ooo
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Scorpio(f): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2007
Dime:

@BUSTA
Thanks i corrected my error

At everybody who thinks am trying to write a script, would you guys get that thinking out of your head because i don't know why i would show my script to Nairaland users when i could be showing it to movie directors or companies that sponsors this movies, i just thought it would be an interesting topic, and i thought i could ask ya'll for help, please don't condemn me, if you can't point out what am not seeing, Would You Leave my Post Alone Please?. Not to be rude or anything, please say something sensible. Thank you.
call me l8r or better still, pick up ur cell!
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by star01(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2007
10ku thiefofheart but u fit help me thou
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by GeeCee(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2007
@ Dime. I don't see any reason why u shuld not b condemned cos in d 2 episodes of yor soap opera, you hav done nothing but played d FOOL. Well d next step has been shown 2 u by nairalanders. So it is now left 2 u 2 take d bold sensible step or remain yor usual self - d FOOL.
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Scorpio(f): 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2007
GeeCee:

@ Dime. I don't see any reason why u shuld not b condemned because in d 2 episodes of yor soap opera, you hav done nothing but played d FOOL. Well d next step has been shown 2 u by Nairaland users. So it is now left 2 you to take d bold sensible step or remain yor usual self - d FOOL.
lol,,,haba! grin
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by lauryn(f): 12:15am On Jan 27, 2007
will U hush up, what r friends for? grin grin grin
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Scorpio(f): 12:40am On Jan 27, 2007
lauryn:

where u dey? angry
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by lauryn(f): 12:41am On Jan 27, 2007
Dime! dime! dime!
U just had to bring this on here, unh?. I have spoken to U bout this, one-too many times, U are just too hard-headed and naive. U feel U are in love and U know what's best for U, but honestly, U  don't know what's up. I know U'll be expecting me to support u at times like this, and that is exactly what I'm gona do, appreciate it or not.  This is something U should'nt even whisper to someone because it seems very dumb/stupid/ignorant,,etc, I respect your feelings for this fella, but it doesnt seem to me like U respect yourself at all, because if U did, U woulda kicked this guy's black-ass to d curb long ago. Iono what sorta feelings U think U got for this guy but whatever it is, it's useless, because d guy does'nt seem to respect U and/or your feelings in any way. And about your so called roomy, U know she's a kid, what more can be said, U just let others take advantage of U, we all know this has been an on-going situation,  U coulda gotten yourself out of it if U wanted, but it seems like U are enjoying the whole drama and all that ish.

Dat's my 2cents, sue me if U wish
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Scorpio(f): 12:42am On Jan 27, 2007
sharrap dia jor n answer my kweshion grin
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by lauryn(f): 12:43am On Jan 27, 2007
I dey ur enemy house, figure(Islington) grin grin.
by d way, I branch ur work place 2day and e be like sey I go dey crash for BH  soon grin
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Scorpio(f): 12:46am On Jan 27, 2007
lauryn:

I dey your enemy house, figure(Islington) grin grin.
by d way, I branch your work place 2day and e be like sey I go dey crash for BH soon grin
you need an intervention seriously angry then again, i dey skool all by myself undecided oh yea! yay! we gon b workin side by side,,,daz warramtalkinabout grin
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by lauryn(f): 12:50am On Jan 27, 2007
I just reach here like 45mins ago I dey by myself, I dey commot soon sef. grin
Anyhoo, hopefully, I get dat place, cos she just tek my number today.
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Scorpio(f): 12:54am On Jan 27, 2007
hook me up wif ya number quick,,,i dey skool undecided
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by lauryn(f): 12:56am On Jan 27, 2007
Surprisingly not, I no know am! grin grin
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Scorpio(f): 12:59am On Jan 27, 2007
bye jor, waka far abeg angry
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by lauryn(f): 1:01am On Jan 27, 2007
bye, later duuuude! grin grin
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Scorpio(f): 1:05am On Jan 27, 2007
alakoba, oshi grin
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Busta(f): 4:47am On Jan 27, 2007
lauryn:

to snatch each others bfs grin
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by bigbumper(f): 5:21am On Jan 27, 2007
It's hard to walk away from B but u have to do it if you value your sanity.

With regards to C, make yourself scarce whenever she is around, bide your time till the end of the semester and get yourself a new roommate.

And as for F, he's known B longer than you yet he grasses on him, so imagine what treatment you will get from him once he gets his ways with you. You already said he is a sexual predator so it is not like he wants a relationship with you, he is just gonna use you and dump you and end up comparing notes on you with B whom you are still in love with.

The worst part is for you to get raped and for the culprit to start boasting around that he slept with you.

B and F clearly thinks you are like C, hence the reason they have no respect for you.
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by Pain(m): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2007
Your Friends He Has Toasted. For You,,,,,,,,,,,,,Wait Till U Get Roasted!!!

Better Flee From Egypt B4 its Too Late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by JosBoy4Lif(m): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2007
What if she likes Egypt tongue
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by desiree(f): 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2007
Sounds like The free love movement to me!!! lipsrsealed

B and F seem like experienced rapists, find a way out of this insane relationship in your own best interest. You say you like/love B but you won’t be saying that when his friend F eventually rapes you and he is aware of the plot right from the beginning.

For me C should be the last person you should be worried about, let her have B(and F) if she wants, endure and ignore her till you find a new flatmate.

Are there no other men where you live??
Re: My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends by LadyT(f): 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2007
grin@ desiree

I dont think Dime needs a man she needs to be by herself for a while and learn to be independent and strong instead of surrounding herself with sex offenders.

(1) (2) (3)

Don't Force Yourself On A Man / Nairalander Girl Appear To Me / The Health Benefits Of Sex Extend Well Beyond The Bedroom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.