Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation (44354 Views)

Presidency Probes ‘Death’ Of Lagos Federal Character Commission Nominee / Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day / Rivers: Heads May Roll As Army Panel Concludes Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by LesbianBoy(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2017
tellwisdom:
Noise as usual undecided

Ayam telling you!

5 Likes

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by DropShot: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2017
DrGoodman:

The majority can go mad, that's why this country is worst, because the majority of the people think upside down. For some people, just changing the president to someone of their religious belief makes the country better grin
Cry us a river.
Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by maclatunji: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Amaechi will be protected while others will take the fall for him

How many heads rolled after the Budget Padding

NONE

News: Adamu Owns the flat

People like you: Diversion, Propaganada

News: Amaechi Owns the Money

People like you: Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

What kind of rubbish are you consuming?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by plaetton: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2017
DropShot:

Some of you display level of intelligence not even befitting of a toddler.

A loquacious FFK and a thuggish Wike just opened their mouth to make an unsubstantiated claim that Amaechi owns the flat without any proof, no matter how remote, yet gullible zombies decided to masturbate over it.

Na like this the youths wan become leaders of tomorrow? Zero logical reasoning!

Is Ameachi the owner of the flat or NOT ?
It's really that simple.

No amount of rigmaroling will obfuscate that very simple question.

That EFCC, always eager to shame opponents of the APC, have adopted a DEAFENING silence with regards the identity of the owner of the flat speaks volumes.

The whole world is watching how this circus is going to play out.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by DrGoodman: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2017
DropShot:

Cry us a river.

Is that all you can say? grin grin grin

How has your own life gotten better in the last 2 years?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by DropShot: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2017
plaetton:

It's really that simple.

That EFCC, always eager to shame opponents of the APC, have adopted a DEAFENING silence with regards the identity of the owner of the flat speaks volumes.

I don't know who owns the flat.

Is Amaechi the owner? If you know, pls provide proof.

A few of us are not as stupid as some of you think.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by DropShot: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2017
DrGoodman:

Is that all you can say? grin grin grin

How has your own life gotten better in the last 2 years?
Keep wailing!

2 Likes

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by donmalcolm21(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2017
maclatunji:

News: Adamu Owns the flat

People like you: Diversion, Propaganada

News: Amaechi Owns the Money

People like you: Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

What kind of rubbish are you consuming?
Take a look at my moniker for the last time again. Never you quote me again because i don't argue with religious and ethnic bigots.

Stay away from my mentions because light and darkness has no friendship

You will be ignored subsequently

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by DrGoodman: 9:44am On Apr 16, 2017
DropShot:

Keep wailing!

Your own wailing is even louder, to be in APC and still be a wailer is a crime punishable by removing you from the useless BMC crew grin

Now, repeat the "keep wailing" again grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by DrGoodman: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2017
DropShot:

I don't know who owns the flat.

Is Amaechi the owner? If you know, pls provide proof.

A few of us are not as stupid as some of you think.

You believe they the EFCC cannot find the owner of the flat and yet believe they found the cash from a tip off?

Keep wailing, its in you grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by DropShot: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2017
[s]
DrGoodman:

Your own wailing is even louder, to be in APC and still be a wailer is a crime punishable by removing you from the useless BMC crew grin

Now, repeat the "keep wailing" again grin
[/s]
Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by maclatunji: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2017
plaetton:

It's really that simple.

Well, have you seen the title documents? I would like to see it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by Splashme: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2017
Tyche:
Na today, no heads will roll my man. Those EFCC guys are clever by half and whoever is pulling this stunt for them behind the scenes will get his hands burnt.

I can't wait for the dethronement of APC to reveal the monumental lies and deciet that they are putting us through.

Bunch of clueless and incompetent mofos
Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by DrGoodman: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2017
DropShot:

Crass illiterate, tell us who owns the apartment with proof or shut up your stinking mouth.

So, you are saying the "great" EFCC cannot even find out the owner of the apartment with all the tax money they waste? A task as simple as finding the agents who rented or sold the flat is now a big issue but counting cash in front of national TV is easier? Propaganda.

Na me get the house! grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by DrGoodman: 9:54am On Apr 16, 2017
maclatunji:

Well, have you seen the title documents? I would like to see it.

If EFCC cannot dig up the title documents, Magu should be flogged on national TV grin

All the senators should come for him with koboko and redesign his back with 1000 lashes of bulala grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by DrGoodman: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Seriously on a Easter Sunday you had to turn to insult to pass your point when Mynd44 is not even on holiday

How did you allow yourself to get worked up so much that you had to throw insults always to pass your information

I am pummeling him with facts, he has to turn to insults to protect his little left image grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by DropShot: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2017
[s]
donmalcolm21:
Seriously on a Easter Sunday you had to turn to insult to pass your point when Mynd44 is not even on holiday

How did you allow yourself to get worked up so much that you had to throw insults always to pass your information
[/s]
Trashy trash!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by maclatunji: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2017
DrGoodman:

If EFCC cannot dig up the title documents, Magu should be flogged on national TV grin

All the senators should come for him with koboko and redesign his back with 1000 lashes of bulala grin

Yes, I was only addressing those shouting 'Amaechi owns the flat without proof'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by donmalcolm21(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2017
DrGoodman:

I am pummeling him with facts, he has to turn to insults to protect his little left image grin
I saw your handwork there keep it up

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by doctokwus: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2017
DropShot:

I no too blame them. Na PMB wey dey fvck up sometimes I blame. If not, all heads of security agencies during the IB tenure should have been immediately removed.

Clear and simple.
The blame lies at d doorstep of d so called president.
He vowed to punish budget padders,what happened,d worst that happened was deployment of just a few.
He vowed to arrest and prosecute election violence perpetrators.What happened,not a single soul has been charged.
He made a drama of saying he belongs to no one.Alas,we all now know that there are some that can steal billions, frustrate d anticorruption fight and perpetuate all manners of atrocities under d cover of Aso rock and still enjoy immunity.
He went on national TV to tell us all his appointees were clean and anyone with evidence shud make it known and he wudnt spare d appointee.Well,proven cases of corrupt deeds before and during their appointments av been brought forward.He now pretends to be deaf.
What is emerging is that PMB is being seen by those close to him and some afar as lacking the mental capacity to govern and virtually all that know are taking advantage to the detriment of Nigeria.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by IVORY2009(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2017
[s]
DropShot:

Trashy trash!
[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by maclatunji: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Take a look at my moniker for the last time again. Never you quote me again because i don't argue with religious and ethnic bigots.

Stay away from my mentions because light and darkness has no friendship

You will be ignored subsequently

See as you ran away from the issue I raised. Na so e hit you reach?
Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by Islie: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by megareal: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
Will Amaechi's head roll?
Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by erico2k2(m): 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
dre11:

EFCC keeps mum

WIke, CNPP allege cover up

SAN, NBA chief differ on NIA’s claims

https://newtelegraphonline.com/news/heads-may-roll-presidency-probes-ownership-ikoyi-billions-investigation/

Abegiiii Nothing dey happen, The warm eating the fruit is inside the fruit, Who are you lots deceiving?

4 Likes

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by Omeokachie: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nonsense!

Now they are either keeping quiet or switching off their phones because it has turned out to be 'friendly fire'!

Fantastically corrupt government!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by harizonal123(m): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
See as money just dey, e no get owner, no mama and papa. Is this what people mean when they say 'Bastard money'?

1 Like

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by 4everGrand(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
tellwisdom:
Noise as usual undecided

Noise?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun / Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) / Pump Action Rifles Destined For Nigeria Hidden In Sound Systems In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.