Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation (44350 Views)

Presidency Probes ‘Death’ Of Lagos Federal Character Commission Nominee / Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day / Rivers: Heads May Roll As Army Panel Concludes Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 17, 2017
TPAND:
SMH you see the story doesn't correlate,how come it was Amaechi's flat the NIA used and why concot your Jonathan approved the money, where did you get that rubbish from. You are simply one of those deluded follow follow minds
Amaechi was alleged to have owned the flat but he denied ever owning an ordinary house in lagos, let alone own an apartment...where were you when this statement was made or are you just pretending not to have heard about this?. Do you watch the news at all? Stop hating this man. He even challenged wike to go to court if he's got any proof to back his claims.... for me, that's the most intelligent response any sane man could give in response to somebody who jumped to the media, barking like a dog.
Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by new2012: 8:16am On Apr 17, 2017
awelekiti:
Hmmmmm. Where did you see the dated stamps on the money. You must be EFCC because only the agency can tell us this? We only saw a video and NSPMC acronym on the bails(nigerian security printing and minting company) . The EFCC is yet to go into such details as the date the money was released from the NSPMC, who released the money and to whom it was released. Stop deceiving yourself. The video didn't show any date on any of the bails.

Because you didn't see something doesn't mean those who did are deceitful. Not everybody rely on efcc for info
Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by lilytender: 8:26am On Apr 17, 2017
Wailers are so shameless, billions were stolen during the regime of the ineffectual buffoon. Buhari and Magu are now digging out the stolen billions, yet wailers and defenders of looters still has mouth to talk.

1 Like

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by Reference(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2017
If it indeed belongs to Amaechi I can't see what Buhari can do about him/it, because he is still in debt to Rotimi and the 2015 election funding remains an albatross on the Presidency/APC. This is yet another reason why I know that corruption cannot be defeated by confrontation. It is just too deep rooted, systemic and endemic. In practical terms, you simply cannot attain public office on a clean ballot. Why, the people are just too weak, sentimental and ignorant to empower a candidate of right standing. They need financial inducement at all levels to push through particular individuals and this is the nexus of the corruptive system. Like I said three years ago that at the end of this regime, the gains, whatever they may be will be spurious and superficial. Just that. Fundamental change is only possible with a fundamental shift in the way the country operates. There is no serious anti-malware software that will not require a reboot of the entire system.
Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by osusuallstars: 9:59am On Apr 17, 2017
How many heads rolled after the budget padding?
Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by Reference(m): 10:10am On Apr 17, 2017
Alwaystruth:
My brother,we are in deep mess in Nigeria. Did it shock you how every body is shouting ,claiming and counter claiming
of the money and even efcc couldn't proof the ownership of the money discovered. It shocks me how people have been killed in their
thousands in Southern Kaduna,Enugu, Agatu,etc and yet no body cared for independent investigation to bring the culprits to book but every one is shouting about the million dollars discovered. When a president closes his eyes and looks the other way when citizens are being killed by
his own kinsmen,is that worst than corruption or is there any corruption more than that?.

See. As long as financial inducement remains the only viable way to acquire political power. As long as the people remain divided and fester in ignorance of how society develops and government/democracy is meant to work for their benefit corruption can never end no matter who is president or whatever. My focus this weekend was on the civil service and the massive cases of corruption going on there, the subplots involving banks which are now in consortium with the sole aim of robbing government and individuals. After 3 hours of testimonies, I was just stunned. I knew it was bad but not this bad. This country is just black. And I revise my estimates from 70 to 80 percent corruption penetration. And a lot of names came out. So, so sad.
Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by Codes151(m): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2017
TPAND:
Story story...

Amaechi owns the flat. That simple
i wonder why it's too hard to say the truth!! It's not even as if e go jAil am when it actually turns up as Amaechi is the owner! Smh
Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by Joejoe12(m): 10:45am On Apr 17, 2017
The are not fools, only some youth are also criminal. President should tell us how many heads have roll since asumption of office, does that mean all the effc noise since last year have not been able to covict one criminal, then it is a sheme
Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by Tinyemeka(m): 10:56am On Apr 17, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Amaechi will be protected while others will take the fall for him

How many heads rolled after the Budget Padding

NONE

Unfortunately, only the whistle-blower's head rolled in the budget padding saga.
Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by vatiqan(m): 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
rusher14:

You mean people should doubt the result of a poll carried out by PDP?

I only heard of the poll, and did not hv access to it. We know BMC crew, monitors everytin coming frm the PDP just for it not to see light of the day. As for them PDP, na God go punish them. They had the opportunity to turn this country around, but they decided to loot it dry.
Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
new2012:

Because you didn't see something doesn't mean those who did are deceitful. Not everybody rely on efcc for info
hmmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose / Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.