Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation (44355 Views)

Presidency Probes ‘Death’ Of Lagos Federal Character Commission Nominee / Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day / Rivers: Heads May Roll As Army Panel Concludes Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by ekolina(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
DropShot:

Some of you display level of intelligence not even befitting of a toddler.

A loquacious FFK and a thuggish Wike just opened their mouth to make an unsubstantiated claim that Amaechi owns the flat without any proof, no matter how remote, yet gullible zombies decided to masturbate over it.

Na like this the youths wan become leaders of tomorrow? Zero logical reasoning!
You are some shameless......which prove do you have to show the money belonged to NIA and was released by GEJ.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by BABANGBALI: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Make the head include lala own dat guy too ban me tongue

1 Like

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by ogologoamu: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nutase:
Patiently waiting to see if the lion of Ubima can be locked in a zoo. angry

You mean LOOTimi Amaechi?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by gurunlocker: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
DropShot:

A loquacious FFK and a thuggish Wike just opened their mouth to make an unsubstantiated claim that Amaechi owns the flat without any proof, no matter how remote, yet gullible zombies decided to masturbate over it.

But you will believe if they said GEJ or any opposition member owns the money huh?.... Hypocrite!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by roeb1987(m): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
let me continue to sip my coke while i wait patiently for the concluding part(s) of this seasonal film with many seasons... Na u go tire ooo!
Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by agbalanze01: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
[s]
SuperS1Panther:

He has denied ownership of the flat, just like Esther Nnamid, Muazu and Anenih's daughter.
[/s]
shatap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by ogologoamu: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
DropShot:

You are PAINED because PDP members aren't the suspects here. ODE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by agbalanze01: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nutase:
e pain am. grin
That is the warped thinking you guys have. When Sahara reporters accused Dino of not having a certificate he went to court because he could prove that he is a graduate. Let the dog of Ubima do same if truly the house does not belong to him.
i love you kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by EnkayDezign: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
Buhari doesn't have the balls.
Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by ogologoamu: 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
DropShot:
Go ask PDP Twitter.
Or better still, conduct your own poll on Facebook or Twitter.
No need to hyperventilate herwwwe.
grin

Reason why I refused to be a ZOMBIE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by erico2k2(m): 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
maclatunji:

Yes, I was only addressing those shouting 'Amaechi owns the flat without proof'.
Did I hear you say without proof? chey
The house was built by Alhaji Adamu Muazu, the former Chairman of PDP
through a loan from GTBank.
He could not repay the loan so GTB took over the house and allocated the Pent House to Muazu and two flats.
Rotimi Amaechi bought TWO of the flats (7A and 7B). He then gave 7A to MO ABUDU, the TV presenter, who is suspected to be his girl friend.
This is no longer news unless U are asking me to bring copies of receipt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by HARDDON: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lies!

How many heads hv rolled from all the evils that have bn on going?

What happened to Tsa? Magu? Amaechi? Kyari? N all d others too numerous to mention?

Buhari is a toothless bulldog. Even GEJ that didnt hv military backgrnd had the balls to sack erring minister! Not dis dude

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by ogologoamu: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
DropShot:
I don't know who owns the flat.
Is Amaechi the owner? If you know, pls provide proof.
A few of us are not as stupid as some of you think.

Cry me a lagoon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by opius: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
DropShot:

Keep ur mouth shut my friend

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
Whether heads will roll or not, if Buhari wants to prove that he is truly against corruption then we should know who the owner of that money is.

1 Like

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by eightsin(m): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
Rollercoaster
Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
The Flat belongs to Amaechi, we all agree on that yet we cant deduce who he gave key to, to keep the cash ?

1 Like

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by kitaatita: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
DropShot:
Heads just have to roll especially in the NIA.

The Otuoke Drunk approved some yeye covert operation which involved getting raw cash (without record) from CBN to be kept in a private apartment, and the useless Director of NIA did not even deem it fit to inform his current boss (the president) after almost two years in office!

I no too blame them. Na PMB wey dey fvck up sometimes I blame. If not, all heads of security agencies during the IB tenure should have been immediately removed.

El Rufai talk am!
NIA DG was appointed by the former President. NIA claims it is working on covert project which is unknown to the present administration; to the extent it has to warehouse cash. Is it possible that the project has become connected with undermining the government in power; including funding Boko Haram and militancy? Just asking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by positivetaught: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
charity they say begins at home,except buhari takes on his APC sponsors n close associates who has corruption question marks on their heads such as amaechi,tinubu,fashola,buratai,danbazau,babachir etc,his fight against corruption will never be viewed as been credible

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by seguno2: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
If Amaechi's head doesn't roll then Buhari has further confirmed that he is a joker.
QED!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by muller101(m): 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
useless heads

1 Like

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by hollowpot15684(m): 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
The presidency must protect its Anti graft war by getting to the root of this or else the whole corruption war they have been fighting will be graded to zero.

I do not really understand what constitution or exemptions that gives authority to laundering of cash in a private apartment.. is that not a very big loophole if such constitution exist.

I pray wike bite his finger on this issue and also all the cabal that is bringing backwardness to this country be put to shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by ephi123(f): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nutase:
you just succinctly described yourself in one sentence. The onus of proof is on the lion dog who up till now has not denied ownership of the house.

Classic reply.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by SycophanticGoat: 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nutase:
Patiently waiting to see if the lion Lizard of Ubima can be locked in a zoo. angry

Fixed.. cool

1 Like

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by donmalcolm21(m): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
ephi123:

Classic reply.
that was the thread he got banned. You can see him insulting everyone

1 Like

Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by ujeshaofficial: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
heads must roll indeed. Naija i hail.
Still on the matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJpHRxItZkQ
Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by lukaf17(m): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
It amazing the level of some people reasoning when they discover looted fund we keep shouting APC and EFCC stage it,PDP will say it APC propaganda then the foolish supporters will start insulting each people,after your insult what value did it add to you,if does not then l thinks you need to look for your thinking cap,because the politicians are one,as no politicians has reject any money share or given because the person sharing it is igbo,hausa or Yoruba neither do they remember there religious belief so you that get zero waste your valuable time,money to defend them.food for thought for the wise.just my opinion
Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by Bimkpassa: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
Na waoh,the money don turn to motherless money,lol
Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by Bgorgeous: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=Nutase post=55609655] no one outrightly accused muazu and Co the way Amaechi was accused. He should go to court and sue for damages if the house is truly not his own. [/quote

Which court are you referring to? The ones that free criminals and jail thieves? Only Ameachi's smartness put PDP where they are today and you think that same man will be foolish to exhibit this level of cluelessness
Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by ekensi01: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
Guys am seeing something here why dont they try and question Sunisi Lamido Sunusi? what do u think?
Re: Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
When North Korea is hacking our banks and MMM is taking our money out no one talked about financial law then,it is better the presidency just keep quite and tell its boys to show them the real threats bedeviling the Nigeria financial institutions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun / Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) / Pump Action Rifles Destined For Nigeria Hidden In Sound Systems In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.