Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 - Romance (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (166233 Views)

Is There Any Guy Or Girl Above 25 That Has Never Cheated For Once?? / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
vingeophysicist:
young girl generally if a man wants to settle than they go for well cultured ladies .Men only go after slay queen for the fun they derive, am absolutely and 100 percent sure of what am saying .infact to really know if a man wants to settle down immediately he start discharging those slay queen for wife material.

You make sense.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by busybeei5(f): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2017
Toks2008:

It was never dead but some of you are just tooooooo anti social.

Ladies forming voltron.
Anti-social shocked
No, we're not

Good Morning
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2017
busybeei5:

Anti-social shocked
No, we're not

Good Morning

Lo!...I'm not even referring to just ladies but guys also.

How many times have I wished people a new month here with group tag and how many responded?...that is an anti social act.

This is why many people find it difficult keeping real friends...i learned some people on naira land don't even respond to PMs and I wonder what could be going through their heads...

Who we be that we will start forming snub? do you know who that person sending you a PM is? what makes you think you are too special to respond to PMs?

Many people should stop this annoying and childish anti social acts and learn to grow up...the greatest investment you can ever have is the people you come across and this is why I make friends on a daily basis ranging from Agberos on the street to the corporate world.

2 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2017
Toks2008:

How many times have I wished people a new month here with group tag and how many responded?...that is an anti social act.

This is why many people find it difficult keeping real friends...i learned some people on naira land don't even respond to PMs and I wonder what could be going through their heads...

Who we be that we will start forming snub? do you know who that person sending you a PM is? what makes you think you are too special to respond to PMs?

Many people should stop this annoying and childish anti social acts and learn to grow up...the greatest investment you can ever have is the people you come across and this is why I make friends on a daily basis ranging from Agberos on the street to the corporate world.
why do I hate you so much?
Your comments annoys the bezus out of me
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2017
beardlessdude:
why do I hate you so much?
Your comments annoys the bezus out of me

Your lack of beards depicts that you are not man enough for me so I will overlook your rants.

Go get some beards and be man enough. Inconsequential troll.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2017
beardlessdude:
stupid old imbécile,

Well its unfortunate that you are what you are and the last time I checked I have no hand in your self imposed bitterness and unfortunate situation but as one filled with love and happiness I will strongly advice that you work on yourself cos if you continue this way you may end up having cancer.

Have a lovely weekend.

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Toks2008:

'Advise' all you want, but not everyone will keep those long strings of friends. Some have a small circle of friends and it works for them. We are wired differently. some have plenty friends, some have few. Some cannot even sustain friendship with too many people over a long period of time. Do what works for you and let others be.
Good afternoon.

3 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by hadura29(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Toks2008:
Happy new month friends.

CC:
Lilyqueeny Pearly255 ahahnow Lindaangel Esepayne kennygee 2dugged VickyRotex jbaby265 Flawlesbae Vivipop
NotOfThis Juliearth TonieLee Titugirl funmisticqueen MISSOPTIMIST forever24 Sparkles003 UjSizzle darbeelicous yemsai Ezionye debbie223 Oyind17 Lucasinho xqzytchyca Neroski GEExclusive Divay22 femsheart lefulefu octopusfreaky busybeei5 Xiadnat Safiaa
paybak Nomfanelo99 alexialin kimbra
Alero3Arubi Elsielex Bumbae1 UIA04 rane06 olasaad
FelixFelicia Dfinex ikp120 blessedgal
Countrygirl Oyind17 Lucasinho xqzytchyca Neroski GEExclusive Divay22 femsheart lefulefu octopusfreaky busybeei5 Xiadnat Safiaa
Alero3Arubi lalasticlala seun mynd44
Elsielex Bumbae1 UIA04 rane06 olasaad
Countrygirl Ezionye Rukkydelta Cherlene Nickymezor Leriebloom airminem kayyat honeycandy humblemikel PrettyPrisca eipreel oriflamebaby1 cindybaby22 Sanmel MISSOPTIMIST schendy dogoFara rubi96
AimingIncognito Mimzyy queencalipso supernet4 zameena marieolae Unedith Pearl005 Titilayooni MhizTenderly Pricelessp grocery Lucasinho paybak BiafranBushBoy 2kaybiel RuggedArab FTBOY gbegemaster UltraLeslie1 lefulefu SINZ
soberdrunk bettercreature TheSlyone2
Tallesty1 FelixFelicia ikp120 bassette TonyeBarcanista Cholls dingbang donestk KennyID17 BiggyB242 Mynd44 Alezy IamaNigerianGuy babatunx slim49z haggai247 geezyk troy20 ronald4lif obowunmi vuc1 pressplay411 kingguu kowalsky odinga1of 2chainzz I888
Melsan TheLordIsGr8 mixter Iheazy Noble855 skylane cptshiver zanga420 donshaddow mazizitonene xynerise Williamsesco Mykemore donestk Mememan Humility017 Airborne02 Humility017 HRich hadura29 Rilwayne001 GuntersChain braine Sincere4u ehix89 Roydonzy87 xynerise MrEverest haryorbarmie83 younglawya Hiccups freshdill Acetyl mich2012 KevinDein haffaze777 Trustme2 saasala
talk2bity Dipville adetayo234 bjims majekdom2 ottalo1 jabojafa chrisja HenryThegreat1 fuckyoumhen oketoyinboshola Tonnero23 XwhY Saeed110 Anusiemgood Ojim07 Afritop
Nogodye ndulyf osayuwamwen jonath0012 Sacluxpaint KINGOZEK
vicardino ottalo1 vicardino pcguru1 babiwonda majekdom2 Lordshola pepigeorge majamajic lrdval Realhommie
Vokians bora1 Neldrizzy BoboYekini

Oga Toks hnm sry it's late jare.. This hustle for this country no let person dey come online again. How's your family?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by uncolonised(m): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
hello everyone guess it's time I pitch my tent here and see what I can find, gather and learn
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
hadura29:

Oga Toks hnm sry it's late jare.. This hustle for this country no let person dey come online again. How's your family?

You no lie walahi...I guess i find it easier visiting nland because my business is online based...

And asides...nland is a stress reliever so try to come on more often.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Toks2008:
Happy new month friends.

CC:
Lilyqueeny Pearly255 ahahnow Lindaangel Esepayne kennygee 2dugged VickyRotex jbaby265 Flawlesbae Vivipop
NotOfThis Juliearth TonieLee Titugirl funmisticqueen MISSOPTIMIST forever24 Sparkles003 UjSizzle darbeelicous yemsai Ezionye debbie223 Oyind17 Lucasinho xqzytchyca Neroski GEExclusive Divay22 femsheart lefulefu octopusfreaky busybeei5 Xiadnat Safiaa
Alero3Arubi Elsielex Bumbae1 UIA04 rane06 olasaad
Countrygirl Oyind17 Lucasinho xqzytchyca Neroski GEExclusive Divay22 femsheart lefulefu octopusfreaky busybeei5 Xiadnat Safiaa
Alero3Arubi lalasticlala seun mynd44
Elsielex Bumbae1 UIA04 rane06 olasaad
Countrygirl Ezionye Rukkydelta Cherlene Nickymezor Leriebloom airminem kayyat honeycandy humblemikel PrettyPrisca eipreel oriflamebaby1 cindybaby22 Sanmel MISSOPTIMIST schendy dogoFara rubi96
AimingIncognito Mimzyy queencalipso supernet4 zameena marieolae Unedith Pearl005 Titilayooni MhizTenderly Pricelessp grocery Lucasinho paybak BiafranBushBoy 2kaybiel RuggedArab FTBOY gbegemaster UltraLeslie1 lefulefu SINZ
soberdrunk bettercreature TheSlyone2
Tallesty1 FelixFelicia ikp120 bassette TonyeBarcanista Cholls dingbang donestk KennyID17 BiggyB242 Mynd44 Alezy IamaNigerianGuy babatunx slim49z haggai247 geezyk troy20 ronald4lif obowunmi vuc1 pressplay411 kingguu kowalsky odinga1of 2chainzz I888
Melsan TheLordIsGr8 mixter Iheazy Noble855 skylane cptshiver zanga420 donshaddow mazizitonene xynerise Williamsesco Mykemore donestk Mememan Humility017 Airborne02 Humility017 HRich hadura29 Rilwayne001 GuntersChain braine Sincere4u ehix89 Roydonzy87 xynerise MrEverest haryorbarmie83 younglawya Hiccups freshdill Acetyl mich2012 KevinDein haffaze777 Trustme2 saasala
talk2bity Dipville adetayo234 bjims majekdom2 ottalo1 jabojafa chrisja HenryThegreat1 fuckyoumhen oketoyinboshola Tonnero23 XwhY Saeed110 Anusiemgood Ojim07 Afritop
Nogodye ndulyf osayuwamwen jonath0012 Sacluxpaint KINGOZEK
vicardino ottalo1 vicardino pcguru1 babiwonda majekdom2 Lordshola pepigeorge majamajic lrdval Realhommie
Vokians bora1 Neldrizzy BoboYekini

Same to you dear, sorry it's coming late.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by henryhemon(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Toks2008:

Most ladies here think the guys here are nobody's hence they ignore PM's.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by henryhemon(m): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Toks2008:

You no lie walahi...I guess i find it easier visiting nland because my business is online based...

And asides...nland is a stress reliever so try to come on more often.

Looking for businesses to venture into,What business are online?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
MISSOPTIMIST:

Same to you dear, sorry it's coming late.
No p sis...how's life with you? I believe you are good...take care of yourself.

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Titilayooni(f): 5:23am On Jul 09, 2017
henryhemon:

that's not true.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2017
henryhemon:

And who told you ladies here don't reply PMs? You might have been sending PMs to the wrong people Sir.
BTW, Ladies(or anyone for that matter) are not under any obligation to reply all the PMs they receive.

2 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Exquisite14(f): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2017
henryhemon:

This is a wrong mindset.....

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Exquisite14(f): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2017
Hello everyone......
Pls I need your suggestions. Am a female wedding photographer and I have a prewedding photoshoot session in Akure. Pls, I need location(s) and a beautiful hotel to use for this. This is will be my first time in Akure. Thanks
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by loshybab(m): 11:30am On Jul 09, 2017
Exquisite14:
Hello everyone......
Pls I need your suggestions. Am a female wedding photographer and I have a prewedding photoshoot session in Akure. Pls, I need location(s) and a beautiful hotel to use for this. This is will be my first time in Akure. Thanks
you are posting on the wrong section and thread.
Why not create a thread in culture /tourism /travels to get more inputs. Your comment might cause a derailment.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by johnson232: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2017
henryhemon:

This is not true....There are countless reasons why one may decide not to reply PMs...not because they feel the sender is a nobody...
The lady might be in a relationship, & wouldn't want a male friend...
Some are married...
Some just don't like having many friends....probably because of their nature & so many other personal reasons...not because they feel u are a nobody...
There are so many wealthy people on NL, how would a lady seperate d rich frm d poor & conclude they are nobody by PM alone....

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by mank1234(m): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
rane06:
Hello people

Hi
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by mank1234(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
Can I proceed on 7 days fasting on your behalf?

reminiscing:
This relationship thing is tiring. Guys prefer slay queens and miss tourism snapping pinchure Upadan.A girl that keeps requesting for money for everything including pad, but when they find the one that isn't demanding they think she isn't exposed per say. I have just resolve to praying hoping I will meet MR RIGHT, the way it happens in Nollywood.

Pray for me
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
johnson232:

This is not true....There are countless reasons why one may decide not to reply PMs...not because they feel the sender is a nobody...
Some are married...
Some just don't like having many friends....probably because of their nature & so many other personal reasons...not because they feel u are a nobody...
There are so many wealthy people on NL, how would a lady seperate d rich frm d poor & conclude they are nobody by PM alone....
Thank you. I owe you a drink. �
You just captured everything.
Sometimes I go through the posts of the sender, I'll see that this will not get us anywhere - Not dating, not even friendship. So its pointless exerting your energy on something that will come to naught eventually. It's not a nobody-somebody thing.
This is just one of the one million reasons possible.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
Exquisite14:
Hello everyone......
For location(s), try Alagbaka area; it's a beautiful scene.
For Hotels, check out Royal Birds Hotels, there's one in Alagbaka, there's another in Ijapo Estate.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by johnson232: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

Thank you. I owe you a drink. �
You just captured everything.
Sometimes I go through the posts of the sender, I'll see that this will not get us anywhere- Not dating, not even friendship. So its pointless exerting your energy on something that will come to naught eventually. It's not a nobody-somebody thing.
This is just one of the one million reasons possible.
the bold is very true...
this can also be akin to leading someone on when u have no intentions of dating them, it is better to be upfront with them...
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by johnson232: 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
reminiscing:
This relationship thing is tiring. Guys prefer slay queens and miss tourism snapping pinchure Upadan.A girl that keeps requesting for money for everything including pad, but when they find the one that isn't demanding they think she isn't exposed per say. I have just resolve to praying hoping I will meet MR RIGHT, the way it happens in Nollywood.

Pray for me
The bold is not true...
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
henryhemon:

Looking for businesses to venture into,What business are online?

What do you enjoy doing for free as in what can job can you do without getting paid and you would still do it very well?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by henryhemon(m): 5:04am On Jul 10, 2017
Toks2008:

What do you enjoy doing for free as in what can job can you do without getting paid and you would still do it very well?

I love football,travelling,extending a helping hand to the needy etc.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by AmazingGuy69(m): 1:27am On Jul 11, 2017
1: I love teaching people how to use their thought pattern to achieve and attract anything at all.
2: I enjoy using genuine cheerfulness to manage people's emotions and inteprete their feelings.
3: I derive so much joy in teaching Technology.

Oya talk !!!
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Cherlene(f): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
Toks2008:
Happy new month friends.

Happy new month smiley

Cherlene
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by faithchubby93(f): 7:10am On Jul 18, 2017
johnson232:

Some are married...
This is so true...

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (67) (Reply)

Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.