Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 - Romance (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (166034 Views)

Is There Any Guy Or Girl Above 25 That Has Never Cheated For Once?? / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 7:28am On Jul 05, 2019
Eze2000:

Lol, the babe is a lawyer, bro. or will soon be. very soon. She's a 500 level student, with brains, beauty, and ambition, one can hardly do better. You see, I spent nearly 2 hrs tunneling into her chat history to understand her. I didn't just make a decision on the spur of the moment.

I compared what I found to my situation and my needs. I thought about compatibility too and the answer was always "not a match'. Now if I was a deceiver I would want to lay her and move on, right? She's so lovely and just my type only minus the height which can be overlooked but did I do that? No.

I want a wife bro, not a girlfriend. I wanna marry before the end of this year but Titugirl will still be in school by then. After I marry, my woman will help me in my ambition but she has hers, which is to rank alongside the likes of Falana SAN. You can't reformat dreams like hers without a lot fight which you will lose.

No sir, I didn't just make the decision. In fact, I had been thinking of her all afternoon. She has everything I want in a woman, physically and mentally, and then so much more.

Being too good for her didn't even cross my mind. I was just being bluntly honest with me.

Sometimes you need to give it a try you know..never can tell.

The titugirl seems to me like a very rare breed of a cultured educated yoruba girl and yoruba ladies are usually calm expecially the educated ones...i am not advertising her cos she does not look like a lady who will have problems with suitors but just stating the obvious.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 05, 2019
[quote author=MrMou post=79953515]
I think you just need to follow your intuition & be sure you have absolutely no doubt about a guy's love & loyalty before you agree to be with him. It's probably difficult to find someone like that but it's really worth waiting for. Your mind will always tell you when there's doubts & it's almost always right; e just be say we tend to ignore it probably because we're already liking them or we're maybe desperate to be in a relationship![/quoted ]Yes my inner being always tells me when something is amiss. Lol, I've thrown desperate outta d window, wouldn't wanna settle to less and live to regret. Thanks for the mention... Nice one

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Eze2000(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
Toks2008:

The titugirl seems to me like a very rare breed of a cultured educated yoruba girl and yoruba ladies are usually calm expecially the educated ones...i am not advertising her cos she does not look like a lady who will have problems with suitors but just stating the obvious.

Noted bro
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by E100000: 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
I'm a guy based in Lagos, late 30s, Igbo tribe.
Need a godly lady, 27 to 32 years for marriage soonest. Tall, light skinned with wide hips.
PM me or whatsapps 0902-9400-640

Thanks
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
Toks2008:

This is where many men get it wrong.

There is an uncommon favor that GOD bestows on you the moment you take that bold step to the married.
Proverbs 18:22 says: Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.

This does not mean you will not be hard working as a man but you can't continue to wait forever judging from the uncertainties of life and that you have before you get married does not mean you cant go broke.....furthermore i believe that ladies of this generation should understand that parenting is a combined effort hence the need for them to also be up and doing.

Thanks for the piece brethren. But the sad truth is, I don’t believe in favor or miracles.

My brain is designed in such a way that “WYSIWYG”. Sometimes I wish it could be formatted to enable me reason like normal people.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by geedee4real(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hi!
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Mannila: 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Titugirl(f): 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
Toks2008:

I'm blushing right now
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by toks208: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
All the best Mannila
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by toks208: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
Titugirl:

I'm blushing right now

LOL! you have a very calm outward beauty and nice full figure *winks* please maintain it.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by toks208: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
geedee4real:
Hi! I need a female sex mate! That don't get tired easily on bed. WhatsApp 08024775320

Are you ok?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by frankkydee(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
toks208:

Are you ok?

Not at all
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Titugirl(f): 12:13am On Jul 11, 2019
toks208:

LOL! you have a very calm outward beauty and nice full figure *winks* please maintain it.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by stamapro(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
Don't be scared, just an opinion not a fact. You need intensive research to establish this.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by devlishGINGER(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Yes my inner being always tells me when something is amiss. Lol, I've thrown desperate outta d window, wouldn't wanna settle to less and live to regret. Thanks for the mention... Nice one
I think its normal when we get to a certain level to get desperate if expectations aren't forth coming. What I mean is this;remember when others were gaining admission in tertiary level and u were at home hoping to gain admission soon, remember when you anticipated nysc, after that remember when you were through and desperately need to start making a living full time?
It's normal to be desperate because mankind see everything from the perspective of a race.

I also believe there is no such thing as "settling for less" so far you are willing to work your way up. Although self-worth is key to every decision.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2019
devlishGINGER:
I think its normal when we get to a certain level to get desperate if expectations aren't forth coming. What I mean is this;remember when others were gaining admission in tertiary level and u were at home hoping to gain admission soon, remember when you anticipated nysc, after that remember when you were through and desperately need to start making a living full time?
It's normal to be desperate because mankind see everything from the perspective of a race.

I also believe there is no such thing as "settling for less" so far you are willing to work your way up. Although self-worth is key to every decision.
There is settling for less. Do you know some spouse can actually hinder one's up climb? For example, I selflessly thought I could date a man who was even broke and not even a graduate, the experience got me escaping outta d whole shii like Rambo cheesy.. Imagine I blindly married him, my life for bend naw... I got back my self worth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
Seeking an honest mature, open minded, kind hearted, understanding, independent and sexually adventurous woman to talk to, play with, emotionally care for, and no time for games really wish to meet a soul and play mate
Victor from Ogun State, 1.78 in height am slim and very much understanding.
Prefer busty and dark in complexion lady.
Hi me on WhatsApp: 09017224883
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Konquest: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
Toks2008:
Do you know that once you are a guy above 30 and you are still very single without a fiancee or you are a lady above 25 and still not engaged then there is a higher probability that you may remain that way for another couple of years?

I know you may not agree to this but the truth is that the higher you get in age from that point on the more careful you want to be and that is where the real problem sets in...."TRYING TO BE CAREFUL"

The honest truth is that at this stage,you need to free your mind and think less of making any mistake and in fact you need to rid your mind of any panic and be yourself....in other words,don't search because those who search usually make mistakes but those who just live their lives usually find that special person when and where they least expect.

So if you are a guy above 30 or a lady above 25 and single,let's discuss about business,romance and life in general.

Though this is not a dating or meet up thread but you are very free to make friends with anyone...

Remember that it is very difficult to come across this set of single guys and ladies out there as they are usually very busy,focused and mostly indoor so let's make good use of this platform to interact.

I know this is a faceless forum and i know some people below this age group will try to derail the thread but i will appreciate if such group will maintain a status quo and allow only single guys of 30 yrs and above as well as single ladies of 25yrs and above.

*Mods please note that this is not a dating or meet up thread hence should not be moved to dating and meet up zone.

Thanks
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chai this thread still dey?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by wumi2017(f): 6:49am On Aug 10, 2021
undecided
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:23am On Aug 10, 2021
Nomfanelo99:
grin I'm 25 and this post is scaring me

Are you married now?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:23am On Aug 10, 2021
Toks2008:
Chai this thread still dey?

Kindda
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:34am On Aug 10, 2021
ikp120:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin. I'm barely 23. cheesy cheesy cheesy. I've still got at least more than 7 years. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

You're now 27 years
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2021
Safiaa:
Im 22, but toks is making me feel pressured cheesy. Why are you doing this now lol?

U be 26 now tongue
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2021
Safiaa:
Im 22, but toks is making me feel pressured cheesy. Why are you doing this now lol?

And now?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Crunchyg2: 9:21am On Aug 17, 2021
xqzytchyca:

I used to think 5years; but I've realised most guys that are >/=5years older than I am do not know what they want and lack common sense at the same time...so, I'm all about any guy that meets my top5 qualities...not older than 37 shaa
Come let's marry I am 37
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by ea2783: 5:32am On Aug 25, 2021
Can I meet a good lady around 25 for serious relationship?

I'm 35,1.57m tall in Lagos.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by epluger: 8:14am On Jun 05, 2023
in your WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply)

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.