Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives (73826 Views)

Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 11:31am On May 05, 2017
[s]
funmisticqueen:
Is this all you are made of. Why am i surprised, you did keep me from sleeping on duty so thanks;but mind you from this little chat we had here i've got more intelligence than your future generations combined.for shame i know you will continue to quote me, i give you my blessings to continue to do so. meanwhile, your mates are moving foward in life, best of luck thinking with your prick, let's see where it gets you. Goodbye prickgetsize *takes a bow* *
[/s]
Where is this intelligence you boast about when your mental capacity is not above the size of a Maggi cube? Granted, you know many words but don't understand their use; your writing pattern shows you have mental weakness - no spacing, no paragraphing, no punctuation, and you don't have the ability to use your cognitive reasoning when composing a sentence. I'll advise you listen more and type less. Learn from those who know and keep quiet.
I have exposed your cluelessness when it comes to trolling! If anything, my brain commingles brilliance with wits that no member of your useless family can match. Don't take this as a last shot, I'm just getting started.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 11:49am On May 05, 2017
funmisticqueen:
let's see where it gets you. Goodbye prickgetsize *takes a bow* *
You brought your pig-snout to my post when I never quoted you or needed your opinion and now you want to run? No way! Your type is the reason why we keep seeing anti-female threads on daily basis. You'll never mind your own business or worry about the vaginal infection you inherited from your mother. Dirty girl with smelly toto, shouldn't you be breastfeeding your child or fixing her pampers at this age? grin
Take that bow very low until you kiss my big black prick. cool
Odoriferous wh0re!
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 05, 2017
funmisticqueen:
and you, dont put your mouth in what concerns us, and you had the guts to tell him sorry, did anybody beat him? is he a small child?please, i am begging you, dont let me change focus from him to you. You wont like it o. Borrow popcorn from lefulefu and watch me finish that idiot, let him reply me if he has a dick.
queen queen wetin is happening na? who dey provoke u?
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 06, 2017
Greenbullet:
shut up
grin grin grin

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by michaelolushola: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
This article is an eye opener to all the "love is blind" guys, and I want to use this medium to thank you, oga Wristbangle, for this educative write-up even though many ladies will have you hated. I must confess that I learnt a thing or two from your write-up. Thank you oooo

Let me also add mine and keep the ministry moving.

9. They come to Nairaland to Advise their fellow Ladies against Broke Guys

Most ladies you find on social media who are quick to ridicule or refer to any hustling dude as being broke or express their degree of hatred for broke guys are usually potential lazy housewives. These are ladies that don't see any future in a man just because he can't afford to dish out his hard earned little money for them to buy perishable parameters. They have no special abilities that can be exhibited to either better their lives or make money; they have no gifts and talents, no goals, no dreams and ambitions in life. Just deceive them that you will open supermarket for them or promise to take them to Dubia and they're all yours. They spend time looking at the mirror and how to enlarge their butts and bosoms just to attract the best of chairmen. Their only ambition in life is to get married and sit their asses down at home while the man struggles his life out. They don't want to build a future with any man but only want a man that has prepared eba and will only invite them to come and wash their hands and eat without knowing the stress the man went through to get it done. They usually justify their laziness by saying a man is meant to provide for his family not a women. Only a man without goals or visions go put that kind women for house.

10. They are ardent lovers of elaborate Wedding

They are easy to spot by the way they talk about marriage. Since marriage is their only achievement in life, they always talk about how they can't settle down with a man that earns less than N100k per month; they talk about how flamboyant their wedding will be and will frustrate any man that initiates a low key wedding; they talk about their love for already made men and will always throw themselves cheaply at these men; they have no jobs but will talk about how they can't settle down with a man in a two bedroom apartment; These are ladies that don't even have up to 10k in their bank accounts but want an elaborate wedding of two million Naira. They have lost all dignity of womanhood and wouldn't hesitate to date the husband of another woman. They attend other people's wedding and will return back home discussing how the wedding gown of the bride is of low quality and how her wedding gown doesnt match with her shoes. Any man that marries these types of ladies will only go back from frying pan to fire.

My fellow Nairaland guys, I pray that we will not fall into the hands of these daughters of Jezebel
I don't know if my comment makes any sense

Omo guys dey vex oh. But you still fit find woman wey no dey smell or dey lazy for LostRib.com sha
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 08, 2018
wristbangle:
It's often said that love is not enough to walk down the aisle with a lady because there are other basic things to be taken into consideration, and failure to do so causes a lot problems in marriage.

Though, every lady has her own flaws but there are some irritating attributes many ladies posses such as laziness and dirtiness which will cause more problems in marriage.

Now, let's observe the signs that a lady will become a lazy and dirty housewife

She ties wrapper everywhere

Listen up! Most young ladies who tie wrapper everywhere are liable to become lazy and dirty housewives. It's very shameful to see a young girl of about twenty years parading one street to another with wrapper without even seeing anything wrong with it. Most of these ladies are potential lazy housewives and every man should take a drift at the sight of such ladies.

Lack of enthusiasm towards domestic work

It's such a big turn off seeing some ladies forming Behind and they will pile up their dirty clothes and kitchen utensils for weeks and will cause global warming to the nation. These ladies are spoilt brat and will sit their ass down in their bedroom watching their mothers doing the cooking and washing alone. We don't need the likes of tosyne2much and lalasticlala to tell us that they are potential lazy housewives.

Mouth Odour

Many of us might have had encounter with ladies who don't take proper care of their body. They are more concerned about looking Behind than having personal hygiene. The stench of their mouth odour during love making will quickly revert your joystick back to its default state. These ones will definitely become lazy asses after marriage.

Her room is usually littered up

Some ladies are just so dirty that they only clean up their rooms when they know a man is coming around. Try to give them an impromptu visit and you should see their undies littered everywhere. The stench of their dirty undies will quickly drive you out of their rooms with immediate effect. They usually justify their laziness and dirtiness by saying are aren't house maids and can never help any man boyfriends wash his clothes or underwears

She over sleeps

Potential lazy house wives don't usually wake up early on the morning. It's either they wake up around 10am or 11am and when they wake up, the first thing they do is launch into their Facebook and Instagram and reply messages for about an hour before thinking of rising from the bed. They sleep with their legs wide open and their snore can be hard kilometres away.

She is a ardent fan of Soap Operas and Reality Shows

These are ladies that are BBA and BBNaija freaks. They don't equip themselves to help a man's dreams come true, but are usually concerned about how T. Boss and Bisola don't merit BBNaija. They wake up at midnight just to watch irrelevant TV shows since they are so sure that a rich man will surely come from nowhere to marry them no matter how unproductive they are.

She eats junks and barely cooks

Ibised to think it was a mere exaggeration that some ladies can't even cook noodles let alone jollof rice. They are fond of eating junks and will claim that they don't really like local foods. You see them parading eateries with men just to eat gala, sharwama, cake and soft drinks for months without stepping a foot in the kitchen. The moment you ask them when last they purchased food stuffs in market, you automatically become their enemy of progress.

She talks about her love for house maids

You are not yet married to them and they're already telling you how many maids they want when they get married. As ridiculous as it sounds, they even want their maids to watch their pants and bras, and if possible help them brush their teeth and bathe them. Most ladies like this will end up becoming lazy and dirty housewives and will only keep their men frustrated

Lol most girls here in Australia are like these girls. Not in my parents generation bk then they was very strict in households but here my generation n especially younger are lazy. Even me im lazy. I keep myself n my place clean n cook sometimes but im living with my mum atm and i help her clean house but my igbo partner says i gotta learn to love to cook for when hes here n i will. Cos i love him so much i will do anything for him n just wanna make him happy
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 08, 2018
tosyne2much:
This article is an eye opener to all the "love is blind" guys, and I want to use this medium to thank you, oga Wristbangle, for this educative write-up even though many ladies will have you hated. I must confess that I learnt a thing or two from your write-up. Thank you oooo

Let me also add mine and keep the ministry moving.

9. They come to Nairaland to Advise their fellow Ladies against Broke Guys

Most ladies you find on social media who are quick to ridicule or refer to any hustling dude as being broke or express their degree of hatred for broke guys are usually potential lazy housewives. These are ladies that don't see any future in a man just because he can't afford to dish out his hard earned little money for them to buy perishable parameters. They have no special abilities that can be exhibited to either better their lives or make money; they have no gifts and talents, no goals, no dreams and ambitions in life. Just deceive them that you will open supermarket for them or promise to take them to Dubia and they're all yours. They spend time looking at the mirror and how to enlarge their butts and bosoms just to attract the best of chairmen. Their only ambition in life is to get married and sit their asses down at home while the man struggles his life out. They don't want to build a future with any man but only want a man that has prepared eba and will only invite them to come and wash their hands and eat without knowing the stress the man went through to get it done. They usually justify their laziness by saying a man is meant to provide for his family not a women. Only a man without goals or visions go put that kind women for house.

10. They are ardent lovers of elaborate Wedding

They are easy to spot by the way they talk about marriage. Since marriage is their only achievement in life, they always talk about how they can't settle down with a man that earns less than N100k per month; they talk about how flamboyant their wedding will be and will frustrate any man that initiates a low key wedding; they talk about their love for already made men and will always throw themselves cheaply at these men; they have no jobs but will talk about how they can't settle down with a man in a two bedroom apartment; These are ladies that don't even have up to 10k in their bank accounts but want an elaborate wedding of two million Naira. They have lost all dignity of womanhood and wouldn't hesitate to date the husband of another woman. They attend other people's wedding and will return back home discussing how the wedding gown of the bride is of low quality and how her wedding gown doesnt match with her shoes. Any man that marries these types of ladies will only go back from frying pan to fire.

My fellow Nairaland guys, I pray that we will not fall into the hands of these daughters of Jezebel

I don't know if my comment makes any sense

Thats shallow women. Cos wen u love someone you struggle alongside them n try ease their burdens and give them all the happiness u can. You struggle together cry together and love together and any woman who cant love a man for who he is not what hes got is just shallow and not worth marrying.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 08, 2018
sexybbstar:
I tire for some ladies sef.
How person go dey tie wrapper like say she dey mourn?
Why u go dey serve your boyfriend la casera and plantain chips whenever he visits u?
Why u no go wash your plates?even if na just for the period of time wey the guy dey around.
I dont blame nairaland guys that disrespect and talk to ladies anyhow on this forum.I believe they are speaking from experience.

Some women matter just weak me.

Is a wrapper those things the girls wear in their hair?
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 08, 2018
PrickGetSize:
She doesn't wash her toto after fvck:

Some ladies are fond of sleeping off immediately after fvcking, forgetting to wash their toto with clean water and dettol. This makes the toto to develop a foul odour by morning because the mixture of sperm and vaginal fluid have been left to decay inside the toto.

Omg dude never use dettol lol. The skin so sensitive down there. Drs here in Australia say not even to use soap. Just clean water. Me myself i use my shampoo n conditioner n shave to stay cleaner n more comfortable but never use harsh chemicals on your skin anywhere let alone your private bits.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 08, 2018
Greenbullet:
Like my ex girlfriend,she can't cook, d day i told her that if she dosent cook,it is over , she went into the kitchen,for almost 2hours I nor hear scent of food , na so I go , I met her looking at the ingredients like the blacks did when the whites gave them mirrors, I just shake my head waka commit, she con dey beg na so me too go on my knees start to dey beg am say I nor fit again.

grin
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by AbramKentwood: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4770076/39-year-old-woman-kneels-serve-19-year-old

"Tie wrapper" - Look at the picture where the woman is kneeling. African/Nigerian women (usually older and married) tend to dress that way at home.

Missyford31:

Is a wrapper those things the girls wear in their hair?
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
Alero3Arubi:

Are you tosyne2much?
Biko?
Anuhukwa nsogbo were
Bia kpa chiri Anya gi oooo.
Onye zuzu.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 10, 2018
AbramKentwood:
https://www.nairaland.com/4770076/39-year-old-woman-kneels-serve-19-year-old

"Tie wrapper" - Look at the picture where the woman is kneeling. African/Nigerian women (usually older and married) tend to dress that way at home.

i didnt see any picture but i think i know wat u mean
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by AbramKentwood: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2018
This.

Missyford31:
i didnt see any picture but i think i know wat u mean

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 12, 2018
AbramKentwood:
This.

Ah ok. I see. Thanku
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Amytosin: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
Remote organiser #1500 Hand stich sewing machine #2000. Toothpaste dispenser #1200. family toothbrush holder # 800. Spice tower #1400 Fruit bowls 3 pieces #900 Hand dryer # 1400. Doughnut dispenser #1200 Batter dispenser # 1200 Children's Mickey mouse plate 3 pieces #450 Tommy belt #2000 plastic baby bottle # 700 Stainless baby bottle #800. kitchen napkins 3 pieces #500. Bottle flasks #1300

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Some Strange But True Sex Facts! / Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex / Nigerian Couple Imitate Barack Obama & Wife Michelle For Their Prewedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.