Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives (73829 Views)

Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:
F
How disappointing! grin
I was expecting a truckload of cuss words - typical of a local, Mushin girl with smelly toto - and not words depicting how pained and frustrated you are with you useless life.
If you were truly into medicine, how come you were seen begging your fellow girl to suggest a solution to the bacterial growth in your toto; or you want me to post screenshots? grin
As if that's not enough, you started littering Nairaland threads with your personal number, asking for help.
And I can see you're emotionally troubled too; something awful happened to you when you were a kid. A close family member of yours (your father, uncle or elder brother) raped you and e.jaculated into your nostrils. Does your rape thread ring a bell? wink
Anyway, I still want to help you out with your toto problem for the sole reason that I'll like to shove the whole length of my very big black prick inside you and make you feel like the woman you dream to be.
whatever helps you sleep at night. self-servicer. Ringleader of the vaseline crew. Please when next you mention me, write out the so called cuss words i used on you if i used any on you. Is there anything i wrote that isnt true. And i dare you to post the screenshots. Go ahead and see how it helps you.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 9:12pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
is this what you call wits, like i said, r- etard why would you have trouble understanding simple english with the IQ equivalent to the memory of a goldfish, me sucking your prick indeed, if it makes you sleep at night knowing that you will never ever have someone as awesone as me.unlike you, i do have a life. Jump into the lagoon and get one, i'm sorry, you just ended it. Oh well.
Forcing yourself to sound intelligent won't help get rid of your odour oozing from your toto. grin
You've got more things to worry about than dropping error-filled lines like a secondary school hoe that's still battling with JAMB. Learn how to punctuate properly before infusing words bigger than the borehole between your legs in a sentence.
None of these make any sense like your entire existence.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:

LMAO! Are you that shadow of an amateur witch in your profile? grin grin grin grin
Hallelujah! I give up. No wonder you're so embittered. You look so hideous and repulsive; and with your yeast infested toto I can understand why you're so embittered.
An ugly product of a charcoal background like yourself should never be allowed in the comity of civilized people. Relocate to the zoo! grin
, i dare you to post you pics on your profile, you cant cos you are too ashamed to, living a worthless excuse of a life, a dissapointment to your parents, the shame of your siblings and family. Stone age represantative, homeless, broke ass reject, now i am cussing you, village outcast. Yaba left candidate.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:

LMAO! Are you that shadow of an amateur witch in your profile? grin grin grin grin
Hallelujah! I give up. No wonder you're so embittered. You look so hideous and repulsive; and with your yeast infested toto I can understand why you're so embittered.
An ugly product of a charcoal background like yourself should never be allowed in the comity of civilized people. Relocate to the zoo! grin
sorry i don't speak idiot. i dare you to post your pics on your profile, you cant cos you are too ashamed to, living a worthless excuse of a life, a dissapointment to your parents, the shame of your siblings and family. Stone age represantative, homeless, broke ass reject, now i am cussing you, village outcast. Yaba left candidate.....
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Forcing yourself to sound intelligent won't help get rid of your odour oozing from your toto. grin
You've got more things to worry about than dropping error-filled lines like a secondary school hoe that's still battling with JAMB. Learn how to punctuate properly before infusing words bigger than the borehole between your legs in a sentence.
i dont need to sound intelligent, i am intelligent, you can't even understand simple puntuation. You obviously faked your certificate if you have any.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 9:23pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
your brain or whatever remains, needs to be washed with soap and water. I am sure your cerebral cortex is in shreds and the only thing remaining is your brainstem which can only perform primitive functions like the sex you seem to only be capable of achieveing, if it happens at all. Australopictecus africanus.
Your presence isn't bothering me, your moronic utterances are! You took almost an hour off to copy lines and this is all you can come with? grin
How did your mom take in and give birth to a disaster like you?
What's with all the "Australopictecus Africanus" chants like the babbling of a recovering mad woman under the ministration of a bar beach spiritualist? grin
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:

is that all you can say, unoriginal. i dont need to sound intelligent, i am intelligent, which is more than i can say about you. you can't even understand the context ofsimple puntuation. You obviously faked your certificate if you have any.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
, i dare you to post you pics on your profile, you cant cos you are too ashamed to, living a worthless excuse of a life, a dissapointment to your parents, the shame of your siblings and family. Stone age represantative, homeless, broke ass reject, now i am cussing you, village outcast. Yaba left candidate.
I probably might have fvcked your sister to coma in the past, so posting my picture would only dig up bad memories. Just put a vision of a big black prick with veins around it in your thick skull whenever you see this moniker - that would help.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Your presence isn't bothering me, your moronic utterances are! You took almost an hour off to copy lines and this is all you can come with? grin
How did your mom take in and give birth to a disaster like you?
What's with all the "Australopictecus Africanus" chants like the babbling of a recovering mad woman under the ministration of a bar beach spiritualist? grin
i will repeat for your benefit, get a life, i have mine,at least google what it means. It is actually english. At least you are getting confused, dont worry your sorry ass, a tension headache is next.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Diamondville(f): 9:30pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
since you can tell him sorry, you can also tell him to get a life and stop disturbing people way above his level and IQ.
It seems you like fighting o
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:

I probably might have fvcked your sister to coma in the past, so posting my picture would only dig up bad memories. Just put a vision of a big black prick with veins around it in your thick skull whenever you see this moniker - that would help.
i tried to picture a moniker called prickgetsize, you wouldn't want to know what i came up with, even my pinky finger was bigger. So i decided to google it and this was what i came up with

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 04, 2017
Diamondville:
It seems you like fighting o
dont face me face your boyfriend with size issues
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:
You'll get it. Be very afraid!
i'll give things like you to my dogs
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
sorry i don't speak idiot. i dare you to post your pics on your profile, you cant cos you are too ashamed to, living a worthless excuse of a life, a dissapointment to your parents, the shame of your siblings and family. Stone age represantative, homeless, broke ass reject, now i am cussing you, village outcast. Yaba left candidate.....
Same meaningless tantrums of a hallucinating b1tch with menstrual pains. Talk about having intelligence when your IQ is lower than that of a crayfish in a yellow pond. Do you check your spellings at all or you just post random gibberish just to impress yourself alone? Your useless father should have wasted the sperm that birthed you in a pit latrine.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Diamondville(f): 9:41pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
dont face me face your boyfriend with size issues
At the end of the day, the only thing you gained from this rubbish you typed is high blood pressure.. don't get me in the mood, warn yourself o
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 04, 2017
Diamondville:
At the end of the day, the only thing you gained from this rubbish you typed is high blood pressure.. don't get me in the mood, warn yourself o
yawn, pls stay in your lane. Thank you,
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Same meaningless tantrums of a hallucinating b1tch with menstrual pains. Talk about having intelligence when your IQ is lower than that of a crayfish in a yellow pond. Do you check your spellings at all or you just post random gibberish just to impress yourself alone? Your useless father should have wasted the sperm that birthed you in a pit latrine.
you dont have the brain to comprehend what i say then go and read. Even a r-e-t-a-r-d knows what a book is, it is your nemesis.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Diamondville(f): 9:48pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
yawn, pls stay in your lane. Thank you,
Also stay in your lane.. and don't quote me again if you don't want trouble this night
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 9:49pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
whatever helps you sleep at night. self-servicer. Ringleader of the vaseline crew. Please when next you mention me, write out the so called cuss words i used on you if i used any on you. Is there anything i wrote that isnt true. And i dare you to post the screenshots. Go ahead and see how it helps you.
The memory of your picture in my head is the reason I've not touched my dinner up to this time. You're so ugly you can scare Satan away from hell and send his demons running back to heaven. It's true I have a black prick but your face is the definition of midnight. I had to look twice to confirm it was a human. And you conveniently hid the pimples growing on face in the dark background. How your mother managed to carry you for nine months is still a rocket science.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:

i am sure your mum thought you were a fibriod not a pregnancy when you were in the womb, it explains a lot of things especially why you are so slow.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:

The memory of your picture in my head is the reason I've not touched my dinner up to this time. You're so ugly you can scare Satan away from hell and send his demons running back to heaven. It's true I have a black prick but your face is the definition of midnight. I had to look twice to confirm it was a human. And you conveniently hid the pimples growing on face in the dark background. How your mother managed to carry you for nine months is still a rocket science.
even 1+1 is rocket science to you, it still doesnt stop you from being a self servicer with a bad habit. Feel free to starve to death. One less coward to worry about.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
is that all you can say, unoriginal. i dont need to sound intelligent, i am intelligent, which is more than i can say about you. you can't even understand the context ofsimple puntuation. You obviously faked your certificate if you have any.
I warned you to control your anger before you make a comment unless you are destined to die a gruesome death. The sperm your uncle made you swallow when you were 4 years old is still affecting your brain.
This circus can go on forever if you start thinking before you type. You've post the words in bold 3 times now.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 10:05pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
i am sure your mum thought you were a fibriod not a pregnancy when you were in the womb, it explains a lot of things especially why you are so slow.
Go ask your foolish mom the name of the babalawo she gave your placenta in exchange for your happiness. Your problem is spiritual. grin
Aunty smelly pussy that thinks she too smart but can't make an error-free sentence. May the walls of your house collapse on you and your folks while you sleep.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:

I warned you to control your anger before you make a comment unless you are destined to die a gruesome death. The sperm your uncle made you swallow when you were 4 years old is still affecting your brain.
This circus can go on forever if you start thinking before you type. You've post the words in bold 3 times now.
i am merely having a little fun and you think i'm angry. Let me add asperger's to your diagnoses. You noble aspiration to become an english teacher has been noticed. If it will help your brain catch up to your body, i'm cool with it.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 10:09pm On May 04, 2017
[s]
funmisticqueen:
even 1+1 is rocket science to you, it still doesnt stop you from being a self servicer with a bad habit. Feel free to starve to death. One less coward to worry about.
[/s]
For wishing death on me, that death is now imminent in your family line, I swear in the name of the gods I worship, you'll be getting sad news very soon.
You don't know whose toes you just stepped on. It's very easy now that I have your number.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Go ask your foolish mom the name of the babalawo she gave your placenta in exchange for your happiness. Your problem is spiritual. grin
Aunty smelly pussy that thinks she too smart but can't make an error-free sentence. May the walls of your house collapse on you and your folks while you sleep.
i am not above error but i am certainly above you, you had to resort to curses, babalawo. I deflect any curse on me and my lovely family back to its place of origin starting with those fingers you use to type.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
i am merely having a little fun and you think i'm angry. Let me add asperger's to your diagnoses. You noble aspiration to become an english teacher has been noticed. If it will help your brain catch up to your body, i'm cool with it.
Who cares if you're angry or frustrated to the point of going suicidal? I only warned you to watch your emotions and never allow them dictate your actions because it's clearly showing in your posts.
Part of my aspiration in life is to assist ugly bitches like you get rid of their yeast infections. Smelly pussy is a bad business.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
i am not above error but i am certainly above you, you had to resort to curses, babalawo. I deflect any curse on me and my lovely family back to its place of origin starting with those fingers you use to type.
You're a FOOL!
After wishing me death you now want to start talking soft? I'm not wishing you death actually, but you'll feel it around you very soon. Next time you'll learn to choose your words wisely.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 04, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LMAO. Now you have resorted to the worship of 'small gods'. Nothing the God i serve can't handle. Any curse that you think in your heart against me and my family will return back to you sevenfold in the name of Jesus. Are you not the one that refused to eat. You cant even 'exchange wits' if you have any and have resorted to curses, if you like dance skelewu at a T junction like the yabaleft candidate you are.
PrickGetSize:
[s][/s]
For wishing death on me, that death is now imminent in your family line, I swear in the name of the gods I worship, you'll be getting sad news very soon.
You don't know whose toes you just stepped on. It's very easy now that I have your number.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:

You're a FOOL!
After wishing me death you now want to start talking soft? I'm not wishing you death actually, but you'll feel it around you very soon. Next time you'll learn to choose your words wisely.
i am sure you feel the death around your family not mine.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Who cares if you're angry or frustrated to the point of going suicidal? I only warned you to watch your emotions and never allow them dictate your actions because it's clearly showing in your posts.
Part of my aspiration in life is to assist ugly bitches like you get rid of their yeast infections. Smelly pussy is a bad business.
helper to the rescue. Tell me what drug is taken for a yeast infection let me assess the so called help your fishbrain can come up with.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Absalomh: 10:25pm On May 04, 2017
. abeg who get 5k? make ehhe borrow me now.

u go inbox mi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Some Strange But True Sex Facts! / Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex / Nigerian Couple Imitate Barack Obama & Wife Michelle For Their Prewedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.