Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives (73840 Views)

Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 6:00pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
i honestly dont know what God was thinking when he created you, probably the role of an extra, that is why you are worthless with no useful attributes to your fellow man. I have more important things to do . If dem born you well and you know that your destiny is useless, mention me again. Fool, that is why you call yourself prickgetsize indeed cos yours will never measure up, every female living thing will reject you for sex that is how desperate you are, good day loser.
Don't be mad when you quote me. I know you're still a dirty, village girl but learn to be civil when addressing people. I may be the one to provide a permanent solution to the yeast infection that has turned your toto into a public toilet in the long run. And to be honest, I'm beginning to feel for you. True talk!

I saw you begging a girl to teach you how to wash the smelly borehole between your legs you call toto and almost shed tears. On another thread, you dropped your number, all in a bid to find a cure.

My first advice is that you stop fvcking truck pushers, LAWMA attendants and mechanic apprentices and advance to the level of taxi drivers and local farmers for a start. After that you can move on to night watchmen and meat sellers. The izaal and toilet brush are still essential tools to use in cleaning your smelly toto. Rinse thoroughly with hot water.

Ensure you give me a feedback so I can monitor your progress and advise your next step. It would be very reckless of me to recommend a gynaecologist at this stage, unless I want him dead. shocked
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 6:03pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
and you, dont put your mouth in what concerns us, and you had the guts to tell him sorry, did anybody beat him? is he a small child?please, i am begging you, dont let me change focus from him to you. You wont like it o. Borrow popcorn from lefulefu and watch me finish that idiot, let him reply me if he has a dick.
I have a very big black dick and I've replied you. But I urge you not to bother that girl. She's just an innocent observer.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 6:12pm On May 04, 2017
Fumigatedqueen, after the fight I shall send you a PM to keep in touch. I'll love to be the first person to fvck you when you're completely healed of your toto infection.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 04, 2017
Greenbullet:
Like my ex girlfriend,she can't cook, d day i told her that if she dosent cook,it is over , she went into the kitchen,for almost 2hours I nor hear scent of food , na so I go , I met her looking at the ingredients like the blacks did when the whites gave them mirrors, I just shake my head waka commit, she con dey beg na so me too go on my knees start to dey beg am say I nor fit again.
you are not serious
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Greenbullet(m): 6:35pm On May 04, 2017
Onyezaza:
you are not serious
shut up

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 04, 2017
Greenbullet:
shut up
ewu i wasn't insulting you
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:

I have a very big black dick and I've replied you. But I urge you not to bother that girl. She's just an innocent observer.
okay i wont bother her
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 6:45pm On May 04, 2017
LethargiQue:

And your daughters and granddaughters,
even to your 50th generation will suffer the same fate if you stand with wishing this to my family..
Nice punchlines for the local Fumigatedqueen with the odoriferous toto. That girl has no shame.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
okay i wont bother her
Good girl.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Don't be mad when you quote me. I know you're still a dirty, village girl but learn to be civil when addressing people. I may be the one to provide a permanent solution to the yeast infection that has turned your toto into a public toilet in the long run. And to be honest, I'm beginning to feel for you. True talk!

I saw you begging a girl to teach you how to wash the smelly borehole between your legs you call toto and almost shed tears. On another thread, you dropped your number, all in a bid to find a cure.

My first advice is that you stop fvcking truck pushers, LAWMA attendants and mechanic apprentices and advance to the level of taxi drivers and local farmers for a start. After that you can move on to night watchmen and meat sellers. The izaal and toilet brush are still essential tools to use in cleaning your smelly toto. Rinse thoroughly with hot water.

Ensure you give me a feedback so I can monitor your progress and advise your next step. It would be very reckless of me to recommend a gynaecologist at this stage, unless I want him dead. shocked
you still keep shouting that you have a dick. Small boy. An amputation of that finger battery should serve you.Pleeaseeee, i am already a medical personnel. I see cases like yours once in a while.But you truly have a useless destiny,you actually dared mention me, you have even started attracting fleas like that lethargique fellow, i will treat your gonorrhoea if you like for free, holla that number you saw for a free consultation, HIV and VDRL screening(hehe).i could also give you lagactil to reduce your schizophrenia to default setting, you clearly dont know sacarsm when you see it. I am sure you dont even observe hygeine, and someone is sleeping with you. Either you were hallucinating or girls are meeting up with trash nowadays,it's a pity. You seem to be almost beyond redemption. Uncivilised animal
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Greenbullet(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2017
Onyezaza:
ewu i wasn't insulting you
ur ancestors, anofia.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 04, 2017
Diamondville:
You guys should stop it naw.. Well i rest my case
since you can tell him sorry, you can also tell him to get a life and stop disturbing people way above his level and IQ.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Good girl.
you are truly ignorant aren't you? OMG i have actually been talking to a r-e-t-a-r-d the whole fvcking time, now i just feel bad and can only pity you, ooh poor baby with poor teeny weeny winsy prick, poor r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d little boy trapped in a man's body, poor unfortunate soul. May God give you a brain in jesus name cos medicine can't help you in that area hun.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Fumigatedqueen, after the fight I shall send you a PM to keep in touch. I'll love to be the first person to fvck you when you're completely healed of your toto infection.
try it and i will surgically excise that dangling appendage you call a prick and feed it to you with beans for breakfast.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:
eww, you are clearly below my level but your barking has been duly noted, i could introduce you to the two alsatians and the rhodesian ridgeback in my backyard who would rip you to shreds since you speak dog so well.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 7:24pm On May 04, 2017
F
funmisticqueen:
you still keep shouting that you have a dick. Small boy. An amputation of that finger battery should serve you.Pleeaseeee, i am already a medical personnel. I see cases like yours once in a while.But you truly have a useless destiny,you actually dared mention me, you have even started attracting fleas like that lethargique fellow, i will treat your gonorrhoea if you like for free, holla that number you saw for a free consultation, HIV and VDRL screening(hehe).i could also give you lagactil to reduce your schizophrenia to default setting, you clearly dont know sacarsm when you see it. I am sure you dont even observe hygeine, and someone is sleeping with you. Either you were hallucinating or girls are meeting up with trash nowadays,it's a pity. You seem to be almost beyond redemption. Uncivilised animal
How disappointing! grin
I was expecting a truckload of cuss words - typical of a local, Mushin girl with smelly toto - and not words depicting how pained and frustrated you are with you useless life.
If you were truly into medicine, how come you were seen begging your fellow girl to suggest a solution to the bacterial growth in your toto; or you want me to post screenshots? grin
As if that's not enough, you started littering Nairaland threads with your personal number, asking for help.
And I can see you're emotionally troubled too; something awful happened to you when you were a kid. A close family member of yours (your father, uncle or elder brother) raped you and e.jaculated into your nostrils. Does your rape thread ring a bell? wink
Anyway, I still want to help you out with your toto problem for the sole reason that I'll like to shove the whole length of my very big black prick inside you and make you feel like the woman you dream to be.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 7:31pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
eww, you are clearly below my level but your barking has been duly noted, i could introduce you to the two alsatians and the rhodesian ridgeback in my backyard who would rip you to shreds since you speak dog so well.
The only time I'll let myself go below your level if I allow you ride me cowgirl style. But for fear of your incurable smelly toto, that's not going to happen. I'll make sure I always keep you arm's length.
I still feel sad for what your uncle did to you. Words cannot describe the abuses you suffered under him. It was a jamboree of oräl and anäl rapë whenever his wife was on her period.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
you are truly ignorant aren't you? OMG i have actually been talking to a r-e-t-a-r-d the whole fvcking time, now i just feel bad and can only pity you, ooh poor baby with poor teeny weeny winsy prick, poor r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d little boy trapped in a man's body, poor unfortunate soul. May God give you a brain in jesus name cos medicine can't help you in that area hun.
None of this makes any sense. Does yeast infection also affect the way a local girl types And to imagine it took you hours to come with this mumbo jumbo.

Jokes aside, I must say you are not qualified to engage me in a battle of wits - honestly, but for the internet, the closest you would get to me is catching a tossed coin cos you sucked my big black prick. grin
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 7:44pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
try it and i will surgically excise that dangling appendage you call a prick and feed it to you with beans for breakfast.
You foolishly dropped your number somewhere on Nairaland and still have the guts to make threats? grin
Don't make me haunt you and give you more to worry about than your smelly toto and daddy issues.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 04, 2017
Greenbullet:
ur ancestors, anofia.
lol e pain am
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Greenbullet(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2017
Onyezaza:
lol e pain am
pain who?

1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 8:03pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
LMAO! Are you that shadow of an amateur witch in your profile? grin grin grin grin
Hallelujah! I give up. No wonder you're so embittered. You look so hideous and repulsive; and with your yeast infested toto I can understand why you're so embittered.
An ugly product of a charcoal background like yourself should never be allowed in the comity of civilized people. Relocate to the zoo! grin
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 04, 2017
Greenbullet:
pain who?
i never insulted you but you started it .
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by LethargiQue: 8:13pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:

Why are you so unfortunate? Why did you drag me into this?
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 8:16pm On May 04, 2017
LethargiQue:

Why are you so unfortunate? Why did you drag me into this?
Sorry, it was my fault. I mentioned you first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Greenbullet(m): 8:35pm On May 04, 2017
Onyezaza:
i never insulted you but you started it .
na u know
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:

You foolishly dropped your number somewhere on Nairaland and still have the guts to make threats? grin
Don't make me haunt you and give you more to worry about than your smelly toto and daddy issues.
call and haunt me na, mumumu ghost of your village.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:

None of this makes any sense. Does yeast infection also affect the way a local girl types And to imagine it took you hours to come with this mumbo jumbo.

Jokes aside, I must say you are not qualified to engage me in a battle of wits - honestly, but for the internet, the closest you would get to me is catching a tossed coin cos you sucked my big black prick. grin
is this what you call wits, like i said, r- etard why would you have trouble understanding simple english with the IQ equivalent to the memory of a goldfish, me sucking your prick indeed, if it makes you sleep at night knowing that you will never ever have someone as awesone as me.unlike you, i do have a life. Jump into the lagoon and get one, i'm sorry, you just ended it. Oh well.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 04, 2017
Greenbullet:
na u know
ok greenbullet
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:

The only time I'll let myself go below your level if I allow you ride me cowgirl style. But for fear of your incurable smelly toto, that's not going to happen. I'll make sure I always keep you arm's length.
I still feel sad for what your uncle did to you. Words cannot describe the abuses you suffered under him. It was a jamboree of oräl and anäl rapë whenever his wife was on her period.

your brain or whatever remains, needs to be washed with soap and water. I am sure your cerebral cortex is in shreds and the only thing remaining is your brainstem which can only perform primitive functions like the sex you seem to only be capable of achieveing, if it happens at all. Australopictecus africanus.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:

are you having a seizure? Cos you are typing gibberish.your brain or whatever remains of it, needs to be washed with soap and water. I am sure your cerebral cortex is in useless and the only thing remaining is your brainstem which can only perform primitive functions like the sex you seem to only be capable of achieveing, if it happens at all in real life. Australopictecus africanus.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 9:03pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
call and haunt me na, mumumu ghost of your village.
You'll get it. Be very afraid!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Some Strange But True Sex Facts! / Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex / Nigerian Couple Imitate Barack Obama & Wife Michelle For Their Prewedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.