Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) (2554 Views)

What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex Currently? / The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by Fecodear(f): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2017
NextGovernor:
My Ex was a CID and international interrogator. The way she throws her question ehhhh. If you lie she will come from no and ask that same question in another way.

Eg.
She: Sweetheart how was work and where did you go to today?
Me: Nowhere really. After work I came home.

After few hours
She: Sweetheart Angela said she saw you at School Road.
Me: ohhh I didn't see her. I went to get something there on my way from work.
She: But u didn't tell me that when I asked earlier.

Lolz, no be small oo
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by VULCAN(m): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
Even those with 17 ex's are responding

(1) (2) (Reply)

Match-making: What Is That Thing You Desire From The Opposite Sex? / Do these Kind Of Men Still Exist? / “my P**** Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It” – Nigerian Lady Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.