Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam (81615 Views)

Iproo.net Not Giving Me Any Gig / Iproo July Turf / Iproo Online Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ishayaauta(m): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
corperscorner:

It usually takes up to 24hrs...
You can calculate from the time you submitted your details online.
If its not up to....then you have nothing to worry about. But if its past 24hrs....call der hotline or aend dem an email
thank you sir
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by emamos: 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
intel scam
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ohamng: 4:04am On Jun 20, 2017
Hello, please how lucrative is health, nutrition and fitness on iproo. Does it cut across all hemisphere of health or only fitness? Which category is rocking on iproo? Thanks
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 4:23am On Jun 20, 2017
ohamng:
Hello, please how lucrative is health, nutrition and fitness on iproo. Does it cut across all hemisphere of health or only fitness? Which category is rocking on iproo? Thanks
It's really hard to tell cos some field of expertise get very competitive by the day..
You can chill to see how it goes for like a couple of weeks (If nothing, then change your spec)

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ohamng: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2017
Thank you for your prompt advice.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by BrotherBlood1: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2017
Forex4u:
Its Legit, I have gotten 20gigs from them each paying me sixty dollars which is all together is $1.2.0.0
What gig are you into?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by BrotherBlood1: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Corperscorner come o! Just made my first money online. Thanks.
What gig are you into? Can you please share your profile/testimonial page? I want to use it as a template to write my profile description.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2017
BrotherBlood1:

What gig are you into? Can you please share your profile/testimonial page? I want to use it as a template to write my profile description.
To be frank I don't understand iproo. It's true that I earned with it but it's just once and it's running to two months and I'm yet to get any other gig. I don't understand what is happening there. So many thoughts on the matter but I can pin one case against them. I've rewritten my profiles and added more skills still nothing. I've done all I can.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
To be frank I don't understand iproo. It's true that I earned with it but it's just once and it's running to two months and I'm yet to get any other gig. I don't understand what is happening there. So many thoughts on the matter but I can pin one case against them. I've rewritten my profiles and added more skills still nothing. I've done all I can.
Its hard to tell how gigs are dished but I have enjoined quite a number of friends to hop in and it works for them. Some just got 1 gig like you ever since their sign up while a crazy-ass friend has had about 7.

Unfortunately I heard the testimonial page thing is for only a few selected - strictly based on how impressive your resolution gets to be. The dude from CityServe is a good friend of mine. Check his resolution on his testimonial page and you would get what I'm saying bro.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2017
BrotherBlood1:

As per my gig - I just made a switch to Real Estates & Properties. Got a gig on it two days ago.
I can send you the persona description i'm using for this via email. But you know they dont allow duplicates unless you will review it stylishly.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2017
corperscorner:

Its hard to tell how gigs are dished but I have enjoined quite a number of friends to hop in and it works for them. Some just got 1 gig like you ever since their sign up while a crazy-ass friend has had about 7.

Unfortunately I heard the testimonial page thing is for only a few selected - strictly based on how impressive your resolution gets to be. The dude from CityServe is a good friend of mine. Check his resolution on his testimonial page and you would get what I'm saying bro.
I understand you. They have too much control over everything and this make it difficult for members to understand what go on there.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2017
corperscorner:

Good day sir,can you please share the link to your friends testimonial page?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I understand you. They have too much control over everything and this make it difficult for members to understand what go on there.

Their level of control is too much.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2017
Esji80:
Good day sir,can you please share the link to your friends testimonial page?
Sure bro. Check the link below.....the dude works with CitiServe Limited (POS Merchant) so it must have been a piece of cake to him.
http://www.iproo.net/fw3/

See his resolution:
Olalekan’s Resolution:

The process to apply for a point of sales (pos) for your business

First and foremost before applying for a point of sales payment processor for your business. Your business must be duly registered with CAC before applying via your bank, you can proceed with the process of applying for a point of sales payment processor by following the steps I have outlined below:

Steps to apply

Your business name must be registered with corporate affairs commission(CAC), Before applying through the bank.
The service provider will ensure your business is doing good turnover before the end of the month.
After verifying that, you would registered with your business name.
The point of sales would take minimum or maximum of two to three weeks depend on your account officer efficient he/she put in getting the point of sales ready for your business.
The point of sales would be deployed by a route Marshall either the bank or the pos company.
After deploying the point of sales a form that is carrying the bank logo would be given to you to fill and sign, date both the route Marshall.
If any issues prompt up before the route Marshall is leaving he/she would drop a contact detail and customer care representative desk number.
With the above mentioned steps you can therefore apply for any point of sales from the preferred bank of your choice, which can provide a prompt feedback if there is any necessity, so the issues would be treated appropriately with quick action.

Pos charges

The normal charges by CBN of Nigeria is #65 per transaction which would be charged on the merchant that is using the pos. Some banks can reduce the charges and use it as a strategy to persuade their potential customer to apply from thier bank. Therefore always ensure you are applying for a point of sales payment processor where you are certain your account officer is ready to serve you right.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2017
corperscorner:

Sure bro. Check the link below.....the dude works with CitiServe Limited (POS Merchant) so it must have been a piece of cake to him.
http://www.iproo.net/fw3/

See his resolution:
Olalekan’s Resolution:

The process to apply for a point of sales (pos) for your business

First and foremost before applying for a point of sales payment processor for your business. Your business must be duly registered with CAC before applying via your bank, you can proceed with the process of applying for a point of sales payment processor by following the steps I have outlined below:

Steps to apply

Your business name must be registered with corporate affairs commission(CAC), Before applying through the bank.
The service provider will ensure your business is doing good turnover before the end of the month.
After verifying that, you would registered with your business name.
The point of sales would take minimum or maximum of two to three weeks depend on your account officer efficient he/she put in getting the point of sales ready for your business.
The point of sales would be deployed by a route Marshall either the bank or the pos company.
After deploying the point of sales a form that is carrying the bank logo would be given to you to fill and sign, date both the route Marshall.
If any issues prompt up before the route Marshall is leaving he/she would drop a contact detail and customer care representative desk number.
With the above mentioned steps you can therefore apply for any point of sales from the preferred bank of your choice, which can provide a prompt feedback if there is any necessity, so the issues would be treated appropriately with quick action.

Pos charges

The normal charges by CBN of Nigeria is #65 per transaction which would be charged on the merchant that is using the pos. Some banks can reduce the charges and use it as a strategy to persuade their potential customer to apply from thier bank. Therefore always ensure you are applying for a point of sales payment processor where you are certain your account officer is ready to serve you right.

wow that's superb, thanks. I have seen his resolution.

I have also forwarded many resolutions no response yet. Two days ago ,I submitted a response on a freelance contract involving Rephrasing Some paragraphs, likewise a resolution on how to secure SCUML document from EFCC.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by katiemadubiko: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2017
corperscorner:

I have done about 4 gigs now and got paid but they didnt prompt me to do a video.
Should I really be bothered tho?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by katiemadubiko: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2017
Esji80:
wow that's superb, thanks. I have seen his resolution.

I have also forwarded many resolutions no response yet. Two days ago ,I submitted a response on a freelance contract involving Rephrasing Some paragraphs, likewise a resolution on how to secure SCUML document from EFCC.
I think one lawyer already did the SCUML job. Go through the videos page. Did they send you an SMS to do it?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 11:04am On Jun 20, 2017
They didn't send me any sms, I came across the freelance contract involving SCuML and Rephrasing paragraphs while searching through their pages.
katiemadubiko:

I have done about 4 gigs now and got paid but they didnt prompt me to do a video.
search through their pages using searchh, you will see where to upload your testimonial video.
katiemadubiko:

I think one lawyer already did the SCUML job. Go through the videos page. Did they send you an SMS to do it?
katiemadubiko:

search through their pages using searchh, you will see where to upload your testimonial video.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by katiemadubiko: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2017
Esji80:
They didn't send me any sms, I came across the freelance contract involving SCuML and Rephrasing paragraphs while searching through their pages.search through their pages using searchh, you will see where to upload your testimonial video.search through their pages using searchh, you will see where to upload your testimonial video.
Waaawuuuuu...thats rugged.
Maybe thats why you didnt hear from them cos I read it somewhere that they get to prompt you before you are enlisted to execute a gig.

Let me try to run the search and try my luck tho. If they dont holla me I would email them to rant as usual grin
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 11:13am On Jun 20, 2017
katiemadubiko:

Waaawuuuuu...thats rugged.
Maybe thats why you didnt hear from them cos I read it somewhere that they get to prompt you before you are enlisted to execute a gig.

Let me try to run the search and try my luck tho. If they dont holla me I would email them to rant as usual grin
lol that is howw I have been doing. I am yet to get any gig since my registration.Oga try d video o since your able to execute some gigs
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ohamng: 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Pls, is it advisable and ok to pay via online payment?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2017
ohamng:
If you have a card that works - yeah it is. They recently enabled cardless payment on their platform.....so you can even do online payment without using your card.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:18am On Jun 21, 2017
ohamng:
I won't advise that. Go pay manually to a GTBank.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I won't advise that. Go pay manually to a GTBank.
Thats actually very safe grin
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ohamng: 10:52am On Jun 21, 2017
Ok, thank you.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ohamng: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
@corperscorner, i sent a message to you sir.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ohamng: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2017
Hello, i paid for verification fee via gtb acc since yesterday but yet to be confirmed and I'v called the number given bt nobody picked up the call, maybe weekend stuff. What should i do pls?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
ohamng:
Hello, i paid for verification fee via gtb acc since yesterday but yet to be confirmed and I'v called the number given bt nobody picked up the call, maybe weekend stuff. What should i do pls?
Chill till Monday and call them btw 10am and 3pm
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ohamng: 8:33am On Jun 26, 2017
Ok. Thank you sir. Pls, i sent you a mail @corperscorner
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2017
corperscorner:
Anyone heard about the iProo Turf? Looks like a good opportunity for entrepreneurs to raise small capital for their business ideas.

For the newbies wondering what it is....it's a thing for verified freelancers only.
pls to work effectively with Iproo, do I need a laptop or can I do it from my phone?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
This morning o.
so what was in the gig and what was it like?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ELECTCHIBU(m): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2017
lakesidepapa:
I made my first place money on iproo. Iproo is real!
pls how did u do it. Do u need a laptop to execute the job? Pls help I just registered

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List) / DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.