Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam (81643 Views)

Iproo.net Not Giving Me Any Gig / Iproo July Turf / Iproo Online Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Suprenoh(f): 1:07pm On May 19, 2017
I registered several weeks ago with Iproo and paid the #920 but until now no Gig from them. I have regreted why i wasted my money, i dont trust them anymore. Online job is something that is suppose to give you money weekly or monthly, anything outside that is a scam.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 1:28pm On May 19, 2017
Kunglaw619:
Abeg what would I have used as I my brief description cos I didn't write anything that relates to what I offer in my description. I just put there that I can handle any job given and deliver results within the stipulated time frame. Anything else I wud av written?
Suprenoh:
I registered several weeks ago with Iproo and paid the #920 but until now no Gig from them. I have regreted why i wasted my money, i dont trust them anymore. Online job is something that is suppose to give you money weekly or monthly, anything outside that is a scam.
Kunglaw619:
Abeg what would I have used as I my brief description cos I didn't write anything that relates to what I offer in my description. I just put there that I can handle any job given and deliver results within the stipulated time frame. Anything else I wud av written?
Good day, I am also yet to get any gig since my registration. Iproo sent me this link www.iproo.net/need-to-know
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Suprenoh(f): 2:00pm On May 19, 2017
If you join Iproo you will wait forever, i have been waiting for several weeks now and no response.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 10:44pm On May 20, 2017
Suprenoh:

I believe they shared this insight because of individuals yet to get a freelance gig like you.

Here are a few reasons you may be yet to secure a freelance gig on iProo:

Service Charge: Virtual freelancers on iProo are allowed the exclusive privilege of setting the suitable charge for their services. This is usually set from the inception (i.e during your initial registration). While several requests may come through in alignment with your field of expertise, these virtual freelance engagement requests may fall below your pricing threshold and as a result might get allotted to another freelancer who would rather charge less for the same service. In simpler terms, a freelancer who charges $10 for a service is more likely to get freelance gigs than another verified freelancer looking to bill $30 for services. The keyword here is, every client wants the best for less.

Persona: Your personality description says much about you than you know. While clients may require to read up about a freelancer before deciding to engage with them; it’s not far-fetched that their core judgement revolves what they see. A few instances are highlighted below:

Tommy’s Persona detail reads thus:

I am tall, cute and a fun guy to be with

Below is Jason’s Persona detail:

I am a team leader with vast insight on corporate communications and brand development. My outstanding values enable me deliver great work and actionable business leads which in turn is perceived as a major deal maker for firms and other associates. With a dual degree in Business Administration and Marketing, I have been able to support revenue generation activities for blue-chip firms and fortune 500 companies over the years. While I look to leverage my excellent values via freelance, I believe quite a number of businesses and individuals will find any engagement with me; worth their precious time

With the citations above, it’s absolutely obvious any client looking to get an appropriate resolution would rather pick Jason over Tommy.

Bidding Keywords: There are basically two categories of freelance gigs on iProo. The general and the custom freelance gigs. While the custom gig is automatically routed to a freelancer based on strict criteria rounding up to about 85% of a client’s requirement. The general freelance gigs prompts about 10 to 15 freelancers to submit a bid for a freelance gig, after which same gets allotted to a single verified freelancer.

The major thing to note about the bidding process is “Keywords”. Keywords could help sell your profile if you have stated the exact thing a client is looking out for in your personality description.

Here is a little instance to depict what this really entails:

Jack (a client) seeks to engage a freelancer who is dedicated to project execution in the shortest possible time.

The major keywords in Jack’s request can be pegged as “dedicated” and “shortest possible time”.

While 10 to 15 freelancers may be asked to bid for this, 5 out of the lot may have either of this keywords while a single freelancer may have both keywords in their personality description or even more. Automatically, the freelance gig gets to be routed to the freelancer with these exact keywords.

Should you intend to append any of your detail or change your field of expertise today, kindly send an email to specunit@iproo.net

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by light5(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2017
A message has been sent to the mail,but they are not replying
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 22, 2017
corperscorner:

send me your email - let me forward a doc to you

Sparks_hendrix@yahoo.com

Please send it to me
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by tugrow(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2017
I try to write something about iproo something ago, but some view it to be wrong,

1) I was told that, the will get a job and sent to their freelancer according to their niche, but I have not received single job

2) if you send them mail, you will never get reply

3) when I joined I was told it N500 and that is what I pay, now registration has increase to 920, without notice mail from iproo

4) since the open of this thread, no testimony from any of the newly registered member, except from two people acting as the admin or one of them if not the owner of the site

With all my research and review, IPROO is a scam

Deal with them at your RISK

You are OYO

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by PUKKA25: 7:32pm On May 22, 2017
organized scam
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by light5(m): 8:48pm On May 22, 2017
heres my mail @ corperscornner, smallatom1010@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 8:27am On May 23, 2017
tugrow:
I try to write something about iproo something ago, but some view it to be wrong,

1) I was told that, the will get a job and sent to their freelancer according to their niche, but I have not received single job

2) if you send them mail, you will never get reply

3) when I joined I was told it N500 and that is what I pay, now registration has increase to 920, without notice mail from iproo

4) since the open of this thread, no testimony from any of the newly registered member, except from two people acting as the admin or one of them if not the owner of the site

With all my research and review, IPROO is a scam

Deal with them at your RISK

You are OYO

Sapiosexuality said worse than you did - but he could come to attest to the fact that it works for real after tweaking his information. Lakesidepapa (a prominent Nairalander) shared a video testimonial on their site. These are people that once expressed their skepticism about iproo initially.

I am nt justifying the fact they don't provide email updates as most would expect. But if it really was a scam, then a platform like NAIJ wouldnt put up gist about them.
Its high time we started opening our minds.
These people provide SMS updates on a need to know basis. Other freelancers here can even attest to that (sure you also can unless you decide not to be honest).

The fact that when you registered, you paid 500 is not the issue, as a platform - they have the right to review their pricing. I personally know ftiends that registered wayback with 500 and werent constrained to make another payment. If you send email and didn't get a reply...simply call them.

They provide a 3-day money back guarantee for those seeking refund (guess you dont know that cos you probably didnt take your time to read the terms of usage. They stated explicitly that they do not make promises or provide guarantee you would get a freelance gig within a specific timeline. People need to post freelance service requests before a freelancer can get something to do.

The truth is....iproo is a very competitive market place. All anyone can do to have a upper hand is to craft a water tight persona. From the construction of your tenses, I am not surprised you are yet to get a gig.

Again: Have you seen lakesidepapa's Persona description. I personally trip for that.

If with all these, you still retain your mindset, then i dont know how to help you.

I would have simply ignored but decided you needed a revert since you resorted to accusing people here from a baseless and ill-informed perspective.

Do you know jobberman? If yes, do they give you a guarantee you would get a job within a month? NO...does that make them a scam even when you pay them to write your cV and you still don't get a job? NO...

You can try out the guys below if iProo is not working at your end:
jolancer.com
upwork.com
gigsnigeria.com
justfrom5k.com
sourcegig.com

PS: I have no ties with any of these platforms (Just an astute researcher with no bias). BLESS

5 Likes

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 8:46am On May 23, 2017
light5:
heres my mail @ corperscornner, smallatom1010@yahoo.com
Mine is corperscorner@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by snofay(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2017
I couldn't pay my 920 before d deadline. Pls wat should I do
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 4:21pm On May 31, 2017
Good day, those sending me mails should know that I am a new iproo member that has NEVER EARN A KOBO nor any freelance gig since my registration. You people should channel your questions to more experienced members like Corperscorner,Lakesidepapa,klo,Sapio, etc. DOCUMENT - the document corperscorner asked me to drop my email for was uploaded here.Check the previous pages.They were screenshots of a freelance contract given to corperscorner. NO Need of asking for whatsapp no. Etc. You can ask ur questions here

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Anyone heard about the iProo Turf? Looks like a good opportunity for entrepreneurs to raise small capital for their business ideas.

For the newbies wondering what it is....it's a thing for verified freelancers only.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by lakesidepapa(m): 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
corperscorner:
Anyone heard about the iProo Turf? Looks like a good opportunity for entrepreneurs to raise small capital for their business ideas.

For the newbies wondering what it is....it's a thing for verified freelancers only.

It's a good developments and an opportunity to every verified members of iproo to atleast benefit.
Let brace up guys... smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Disaac: 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
corperscorner:

boss corperscorner I Greet oo I sent u an email dadakoinonia@gmail.com but you have not replied yet....I registered with since last week I've not bided 4 any gig either was any allocated 2 me....is everything OK ? pls reply my email bro tnz
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
Good evening,
Please experienced members should shade more light on how to REQUEST FOR VFS(Virtual Freelance Service). I have requested for many gigs since my registration but I couldnt get any 1.

Cc Corperscorner
Lakesidepapa
Sapiosexuality
Forex4u

Thanks
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Esji80:
Good evening,
Please experienced members should shade more light on how to REQUEST FOR VFS(Virtual Freelance Service). I have requested for many gigs since my registration but I couldnt get any 1.

Cc Corperscorner
Lakesidepapa
Sapiosexuality
Forex4u

Thanks

Request VFS is meant for clients. Not freelancers. Thats where clients go to in other to engage a freelancer through iProo
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
corperscorner:

Request VFS is meant for clients. Not freelancers. Thats where clients go to in other to engage a freelancer through iProo
Ok oo, I thought if for freelancers. I have been filling that Request for VFS form oo..Thanks

I have changed my personal profile description and area of specialty.

How can I bid for a gig?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by emamos: 5:55am On Jun 07, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Disaac: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
corperscorner:

Mr corperscorner I av been trying to draw ur attention it's like u are not noticing me ooo....plx I need ur help bro
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by dhsfbi(m): 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
Has anyone actually been paid by this freelance site? I mean while will a freelance site be asking you for membership fee? And with all the complaint have seen here, it seems they are scam. So if you have been paid kindly show us proof of payments. Thanks
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
Disaac:
Mr corperscorner I av been trying to draw ur attention it's like u are not noticing me ooo....plx I need ur help bro

Sorry I hvnt bn keepin up wit d thread bro....how may i help u
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by bt2017(m): 6:06am On Jun 15, 2017
Esji80:
Good morning, please I want to know whether this online job site iproo.net is a legit or scam site. Share your experiences.Thanks

cc
ifebaby16
endlessict
tabbaz
I am a Chinese computer expert, I do not recommend you in this site to engage in any work, because the investigation of the site registration information, a lot of information is shielded, not allowed to view.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ishayaauta(m): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2017
corperscorner:

Sorry I hvnt bn keepin up wit d thread bro....how may i help u
please sir I paid the #920 via my master card how can I login to Iproo
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 11:06am On Jun 15, 2017
bt2017:

I am a Chinese computer expert, I do not recommend you in this site to engage in any work, because the investigation of the site registration information, a lot of information is shielded, not allowed to view.
Do you mean domain information privacy?
Like stuffs you view on WHOIS??
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 11:07am On Jun 15, 2017
ishayaauta:

please sir I paid the #920 via my master card how can I login to Iproo
They should send you a text to confirm your verification was successful first. After this, the hustle begins. I hope your persona description is tight tho.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 11:13am On Jun 15, 2017
Disaac:
How may i be of assistance bro
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ishayaauta(m): 11:13am On Jun 15, 2017
corperscorner:

They should send you a text to confirm your verification was successful first. After this, the hustle begins. I hope your persona description is tight tho.
yeah sure it is, I missed the first bid for $50 yesterday. I was skeptical at first, but hoping they'll confirm my payment early today. I still have a question; my account is still yet to be debited, should I still resend a payment request? thank you for your prompt response sir.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by ishayaauta(m): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2017
corperscorner:

Just call their help line on monday - did you get a transaction ID from the mobile app you used to make the verification fee 'cos I dont think it was stated that one could use such channel for payments. Anything online is usually advised to be carried out on their platform - that way you get an instant email acknowledging your transaction.
I got the transaction ID, but I'm still yet to get an SMS confirmation.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
ishayaauta:

I got the transaction ID, but I'm still yet to get an SMS confirmation.
It usually takes up to 24hrs...
You can calculate from the time you submitted your details online.
If its not up to....then you have nothing to worry about. But if its past 24hrs....call der hotline or aend dem an email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List) / DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.