Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers (1728 Views)

Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers by mobzy205(f): 7:29am On Jan 25, 2007
people say that boys are demons but girls r also one too because most of them are the biggest haters around the can lie to u betray u and when u tell them your shit they go behind your back and say shit bout you. they want to know every thing going on in your life your boyfriend,if u guys r havin sex then they can use that to put u down in many ways. there is too much wahala in havin best friends because there r backstabbers they smile when they see you but when you're gone laugh at u say you're stupid and they also like putting themselve high, thinking that they r way better than you, which there is not even true. if you have done somethin bad instead of making u feel better they make sure that u even worse bout your self. that is not  friendship; friendship my foot i think they need to go look for the meaning of that in a dictionary because they knew the meaning there wont be hatin . i know i have a bright future but if any body tries to backstab me in anyway the person will regret the day she was born and will learn a big lesson not to hurt someone that u could have taking as your sister

if guys and girls feel me jump into the topic and tell me experiences

1 Like

Re: Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers by ruescho(m): 9:59am On Jan 25, 2007
My girl friend make same experience, then she cut ties with those "friends".

New friends simply don´t tell about your relation so they have no knowledge to harm u.

Boyz are not so much into gossip but them also know how to harm relation.

Seems both, boyz and girlz cannot stand someone being more successfull than them ooo.
Re: Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers by pearl73(f): 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2007
i learnt the hard way that to trust a girl is a VERY VERY big mistake. i have many 'friends' but i always always keep my personal life private. going to ur girls for advice about ur relationships only gives them more details for gist. their advice is almost always off track an worsens ur situation. I only trust my big sis cos she's my blood and will always have my back. childhood friends sometimes turn out to be very good, trustworthy friends but its wise to test them first b4 trusting them.
Re: Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers by iice(f): 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2007
Agree with most of pearl73 said. One of the reasons majority of my friends are male. Don't know why its so hard for some people to just cut ties with some people who cause them nothing but pain. To have plenty friends no be by force especially if its just meaningless. I have not experienced it though from my best friends, but if things just start getting out of hand, well i'l cut ma loses and move on.
Re: Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers by ima1(f): 12:37am On Jan 27, 2007
I will rather have guys as my friends than girls because they are all bitches, you can't find one that will be true to you, they are always trying to steal your guy or poison his mind against you just bcoz they want him for themselves, trust me if one of my female friends tries that i will so beat her black and blue bcoz im not gonna take shit from her. and i will never do such a thing to her then why would she do it to me.

with girls, no matter how much you trust them they almost always get jealous of what you've got, i use to have alot of female friends who just used me for what they could get, i quickly cut them off bcoz it wasn't worth it, right now i don't even think i have female friends, all of them are guys lol who try to hit on you all the time but its better than those bitches.
Re: Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers by Radiant(f): 2:15am On Jan 27, 2007
That's why there's nothing like "best friend" in my dictionary especially when it comes to girls. grin

My secrets are safer with me and tho' I have very good male friends, ain't sharing jack shit with them.What I can let out to a girl is the same I can tell a guy apart from "girls gist or women talk" winkOn the other hand, I have no problem cuttin off any friendship whatsoever grin

Moby, you'll be fine, OK? It's better to discover them early enough, tho' very disappointing. sad
Re: Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers by francessby(f): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2008
If you have such friend you will know meanwhile why do you call such a person your friend
Re: Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers by tope2000(f): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2008
@post
lol
some people are just born evil wink
Re: Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers by mukina2: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2008
tope2000:

@post
lol
some people are just born evil wink
LOL. thats right, some people are just like witches.

@ Topic

Trusting a girl 100% is the mistake most people make, because some girls are really very very evil, they will do anything to get what they want, including back stabbing their own friends. always have it in ur mind that people will always disapoint you, so you wil lbe prepared for whatever happens smiley
so dust your self up , raise your head and move on.

A friend of the opposite sex always makes a good mate smiley less trouble and lots of crazy advice cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers by Gamine(f): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2008
Dont we all know this.

Thank God i hvnt had any stab in the Back till date!
Re: Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2008
Part of life jare tongue
Re: Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers by texazzpete(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2008
lol
The paranoia is strong in this thread. . .
Re: Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers by sistawoman: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2008
Like everyone else said dust yourself off, we have all been thru it. I have had guys that have betrayed my trust when we have a falling out.

There has only been one true friend to me and that is my homegirl, ride or die bitch and she has never ever betrayed my trust. She has always been true to me. Maybe because we dont ride in the same circle, or maybe because she keeps her mouth shut. But i know if i need anything or go to her with anything it stays with her. She done helped me thru some dark times and knows shit about me only God knows and i feel safe that that shit is there with her and stays with her.

One you got one like that in your corner you can cant ever replace that. Matter fact i think i need to call her now and set up a girls night out we aint hung out in like a month.
Re: Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2008
girls girls girls
Re: Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers by t00cUTE(f): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2008
people who dont knw you cant hurt u, dats the basic thin, so wen u knw some1, always knw u wud get hurt
Re: Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers by unigue(f): 12:00am On Jul 09, 2008
ve got different experience with different girlfriend they re worst than a demon, oh my God they laugh with u, they carry ur problem on their head as if its theirs in ur presence but behind u they mock u, they want to destroy ur relationship some even steal 4rm u, i dnt knw yyy. snice my last experience with one of my stupid friends again, i decided to stop female friends, i prefer male friends with nothing attached to it,
Re: Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers by Moyola(f): 12:03am On Jul 09, 2008
@ topic
naa 2day,,,,,,,,,datz lyf 4 u wink
Re: Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers by Youngpo413: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
mukina2:

Always have it in ur mind that people will always disapoint you, so you will be prepared for whatever happens smiley
so dust your self up , raise your head and move on.

Re: Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers by luvlyqueen(f): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
i prefer male friends,female friends can make you feel horrible,once ur outof sight they'll degrade you,mock you,call you all sort of evil names,,d worst thing any girl can do to herself is sharing a secret wit a fellow girl,

(1) (Reply)

Condoms H.i.v/aids Palaver! / A Lady Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Lover. / How Do I Suprise Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.