Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri (22105 Views)

Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons / "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame / “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by cardoctor(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
True talk
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by HealthMatters16: 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
leksmedia:
Real men don't cheat , no matter what, they stand by the vows they make, they are men of their words. They don't put themselves in situations that will warrant cheating , they know the rules and the boundary. And above all, they love their women like she is the only woman in the world. It's time to move from being a boy to being a real man.
And as a woman when you find that kind of man, be loyal, faithful and grateful . For your website design , blog design and e-commerce websites visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370

This right here is the major problem
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Alezy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Afam4eva:
Actually, it depends on how you choose to look at it.

When you get married to someone, both of you have made an agreement, both consensual and documented not to cheat on each other.

When you become someone's boyfriend or girlfriend, there's also an unwritten rule that both of you will be faithful to each other.

The only difference is that the latter is not documented. But even the one that id documented is not binding as it's not a crime to cheat. It's only immoral.

I believe ones word should be their bond whether it id documented or not. If i become your boyfriend, you have agreed to be with only me, except it;s explicitly stated otherwise. So, when you cheat, you have gone against our verbal agreement, though it's not a crime.

did you get the part where he said sex with a girlfriend is cheating itself?
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by dman4mdmoon(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
Obaloluwa08:

your future wife......................

Which kin yeye future wife? I know wetin the future wife dey do where she? Forget story jooh!
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by fantastique4: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hemanwel:
I am surprised that, of all the burning issues in the country today, Reno hasn't deemed it necessary to comment on the #Ikoyigate saga. Somehow, his former boss, GEJ, has been mentioned in it.
Bros Reno, I know you're a nairalander; and I know you're reading this. Pls, what say you about #Ikoyigate?
Ama huge fan of you though!
if you are a huge fan of his, you would follow him on twitter and there you would know that he has made over 100 statements on #ikoyigate
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by lindabon: 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
(You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri)
also, You Can't Cheat On A Boyfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Husband - Reno Omokri). Sounds more balanced.

If people that talk cheap like this have been in position of power and have time to be deliberating on such inconsequential nonsense, its no wonder naija is a JOKE
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
TinaAnita:

Same way your girlfriends have other boyfriends of which you are the least shareholder. No cheating but freestyle
Who cares, as long as it's free puscy
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by diablos: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
[s]
Atlantia:

Attention seeking dolt...you shouldn't have a problem with me agreeing with the comment I quoted initially.

Have a good day. smiley
[/s]

Get lost wit ur trash!

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by TinaAnita(f): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
ymee:

Who cares, as long as it's free puscy

Enjoy free puna bruh. You must be a lucky dude
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by chukzonwa(m): 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
weda na boyf or gf, wifey or husby...menh all na d same...as long as the word "commitment" is there. dont forget ppl get into the friendship zone either for material reasons, sex, companionship, interaction and so on. i remember during my university days...d girls will wud come arnd for reasons like...."i want you to be my engine-drawing boyf" that was a course then in sch...where u need to do some construction and then the guys were on top of their games....the girls wud always giv this PDA (personal display of affection) treatment jus becos ure going to take care of the assignment....and it goes on like that till ure done with that sch course. i had some that keep ladies for the purpose of sex...that was their agreement.. ( anytime i gt conji, we go dey cure ourselves)
so i keep telling friends when u want to start up a new friendship always try and define it. "is this leading to something serious or not, or is this jus for the purpose of that particular moment, then after school it ends there. omo menh jus use ur head shaa...
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Vicvalentine: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
chloride6:

If I didn't sleep with anybody nko
You're saying what if she cheats on you.
How will you know.?
You won't .
Then you cheat on her also .
How will she know ?
She won't.

Am not telling you to sleep with anybody sha wink
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
TinaAnita:

Enjoy free puna bruh. You must be a lucky dude
lol, u luk gud
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by thundafire: 11:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:
They will soon sue this one. He s
don dey overtalk.

Just that suing these days is mere threat.

Amaechi say him go sue FFK

Suleman sues Otobo

Dino melaye sues Sahara repoters.

Car seller sues davido.

Na so e dey end oo. We no go hear am again.

Pls check my signature for data. See details and
testimonies in the link.

na him turn 4 EFCC to accuse of stealing mny nd stashing it inside fence cs doz guys have exhausted all avenues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / My Pre-wedding Pics / Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.