Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! (4343 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / Dating A Girl In Her Early 20's. Experienced And Mature Response Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 6:14am On Apr 19, 2017
Safiaa:
Some christians are religious when its beneficial.

Don't judge me
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 6:16am On Apr 19, 2017
Princeboca12:
Young man, i would love to meet u. A in pc2 . Hopefully UUMSA might help u. also, apply for any available scholarship... the monew might go a long way

Dts wonderful...we r having our uumsa games nw.. if u know of any obasi dts me
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by dingbang(m): 6:16am On Apr 19, 2017
terrence12:

Don't judge me
lol... But u know u shouldn't be having sex at ur age now..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 6:17am On Apr 19, 2017
dingbang:
But as a boy you need to have self control.. If you ran out of condoms then both of you should have known dat its not right to go on with sex without condoms...

No sensible girl would allow you enter her without a condom.. As for guys I know d spirit of sense eludes us when we see a pussy

Tnx sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 6:19am On Apr 19, 2017
dingbang:
and if she were really pregnant she would have called him on phone instead of texting him
Read her text well, she complained that I ain't picking her calls
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 6:21am On Apr 19, 2017
dingbang:

Seriously?.. I thought 18 ws d benchmark for maturity?
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by dingbang(m): 6:21am On Apr 19, 2017
terrence12:

Read her text well, she complained that I ain't picking her calls
go and sin no more... Dis serves as a lesson to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by dingbang(m): 6:22am On Apr 19, 2017
terrence12:

Seriously?.. I thought 18 ws d benchmark for maturity?
but u just displayed dat you aren't mature yet by letting us know how un-ready you are.. So what d fvck are u tryna implore? Mchew.. Am out..
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by firstking01(m): 6:25am On Apr 19, 2017
Why should i advice youundecided??, mtcheeew.
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 6:25am On Apr 19, 2017
dingbang:
but u just displayed dat you aren't mature yet by letting us know how un-ready you are.. So what d fvck are u tryna implore? Mchew.. Am out..

Bros being ready and being mature are too far apart, I know of real men right who are matured enough to have a family but not just ready... do u think if I was one rich kid I would have been in this dilemma? Naa.. m jst d average struggling Nigerian undergraduate!..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by dingbang(m): 6:30am On Apr 19, 2017
terrence12:

Bros being ready and being mature are too far apart, I know of real men right who are matured enough to have a family but not just ready... do u think if I was one rich kid I would have been in this dilemma? Naa.. m jst d average struggling Nigerian undergraduate!..
lol... And if she wants to keep d baby?
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 6:33am On Apr 19, 2017
dingbang:
lol... And if she wants to keep d baby?

My broda.. I just called her now nd she is saying something of that sort, I have asked her to go back and rethink... cos me I can't risk my education wif early parenthood o
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by dingbang(m): 6:36am On Apr 19, 2017
terrence12:

My broda.. I just called her now nd she is saying something of that sort, I have asked her to go back and rethink... cos me I can't risk my education wif early parenthood o
give me her number...
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 19, 2017
terrence12:
I don't know what to do, am totally devastated, it was just one careless mistake, we couldn't stop ourselves and I was out of contraceptives, now it's gone completely left! Am too young to be a father and still too religious to kill a child!
Should I reject the baby now and go claim it later when I am ready?.. cos dts dts most rational idea in my head now.. pls I need matured and sincere advice.

Next time use an emergency contraceptive after raw sex.

1 Like

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by TimmyPapa(m): 6:54am On Apr 19, 2017
Y would yu av sex without protection?,. Dr r many tings u can do dat u can also derive pleasure apart penetration.. I knw ur feelings... I once experience dah feelings wen in d activity d condom removed... nd a week later ma gal had a n-ipple pain and was feeling weak... nd we wr both scared..buh damn twas just a coincidence.. NT preg.. my bro.. ask d gal wat she thinks she wana do..u both enjoyed d sex u both should decide.. Bt not abortion
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:09am On Apr 19, 2017
terrence12:
I don't know what to do, am totally devastated, it was just one careless mistake, we couldn't stop ourselves and I was out of contraceptives, now it's gone completely left! Am too young to be a father and still too religious to kill a child!
Should I reject the baby now and go claim it later when I am ready?.. cos dts dts most rational idea in my head now.. pls I need matured and sincere advice.

Never run away from ur responsibilities...tat child needs a father..theres no such exact age when a person wants to be a parent...
Go on and face it... cool

Remember, ur too lucky to see ur own great creation..Making a baby it aint easy...imagine, both of u needs to be n@ked grin grin joke aside, there is nothing wrong to be a parent as early as the age of 20 wink

Now tat u are a father, make ur child as ur inspiration to work hard...BE A PROUD PARENT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by KennyID17(m): 7:25am On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Never run away from ur responsibilities...tat child needs a father..theres no such exact age when a person wants to be a parent...
Go on and face it... cool

Remember, ur too lucky to see ur own great creation..Making a baby it aint easy...imagine, both of u needs to be n@ked grin grin joke aside, there is nothing wrong to be a parent as early as the age of 20 wink

Now tat u are a father, make ur child as ur inspiration to work hard...BE A PROUD PARENT

some ppl might not just b psychologically ready to b parents. and most times its financial, but this can b taken care of over time. i think his fear isn't about finances but him not being prepared to venture into parenthood.

shii!! that thought scares me as well embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by Efewestern: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2017
terrence12:

please take down that screenshot cous the ladies face is showing or you edit it and cover her face.

about your question, are you working? are you a graduate?
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 19, 2017
terrence12:
you're a fool.. .do what u intend to do but you will see the other side of nature at last. This is a promise! While you were fucking her WITHOUT PROTECTION, you didn't know u barely past your silly early 20s right? Go ahead, deny the baby and you will lose it forever.. .oh really? Do I sound like I'm related to her? Hahahahahaa.. .whatch yur bhack breh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by mysticgal(f): 8:49am On Apr 19, 2017
kingbryanthe1st:
first hand experience ...?? you've done it bfor?
It doesn't have to be me, this happened to my close male friend, after like six months of turning him. I asked to see the girl, she had no pregnancy at all.
That babe pay back my portion of money I contributed for her fake pregnancy, she still sees me and sighs.... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by Amarabae(f): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2017
Year one student and you are set to be a father just because of unprotected sex.
No point denying the baby, you will not like the outcome.
And u are a mbbs student, careful boy before the psychological traumatization of this issue affect your result.
Be a Proud Dad.
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by popefuse(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2017
terrence12:

I don't understand u ooo..shud I accept it?
should u accept it? What a foolish question. Did ur mom ask ur dad tha question when u are stil a fuetus. u forced me to say this.
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by popefuse(m): 9:48am On Apr 19, 2017
Brah... who did u seek advice from when u met her?
2.who did u seek advice from when u about 4cking her now u want pples advice nw abi......kontunu
3.avnt u read bout furnication in the bible or quran nw u claiming religion
4.the fun of sex grab u not to control ur self and use protection
5. Something no hit ur brain that na sex dey give woman belle. Oh sorry i 4got dem dey sell belle 4 shoprite
Well nigga if ur thread is true the only suggestion i will give is to let ur mummy knows and receive the bashing then she would know how she would talk to her mum one on one. Nothing much. But i dought..... this is fabricated thread

1 Like

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 19, 2017
terrence12:

Tnx man I appreciate
The price of pampers and Formular1 now eh.... Good luck o
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by LePrezident(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2017
terrence12:

It is a setback, but it's not a death sentence. Since its against your beliefs to abort, keep it and have the baby. Let your parents know (they may be angry at first but that's the worst they can do). Inform the girls parents though. Continue schooling and the lady can continue schooling after the kid is born so that you can have a brighter shot at a decent job in future to take care of the kid.

I stress that this pregnancy situation does not mean you should get married to the lady. A baby together is not a marriage contract. Marriage is meant for more matured people so you have to wait. If later in life you both really like yourselves that much, u can possibly get married but if you both meet other people in future, cool beans.

1 Like

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2017
dingbang:
give me her number...

Are u serious?
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by LePrezident(m): 10:00am On Apr 19, 2017
dingbang:

What age should he be having sex?

1 Like

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2017
LePrezident:

It is a setback, but it's not a death sentence. Since its against your beliefs to abort, keep it and have the baby. Let your parents know (they may be angry at first but that's the worst they can do). Inform the girls parents though. Continue schooling and the lady can continue schooling after the kid is born so that you can have a brighter shot at a decent job in future to take care of the kid.

I stress that this pregnancy situation does not mean you should get married to the lady. A baby together is not a marriage contract. Marriage is meant for more matured people so you have to wait. If later in life you both really like yourselves that much, u can possibly get married but if you both meet other people in future, cool beans.

Tnx boss, ah appreciate

1 Like

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2017
Nma27:
The price of pampers and Formular1 now eh.... Good luck o

Hmmm na wa
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2017
Amarabae:
Year one student and you are set to be a father just because of unprotected sex.
No point denying the baby, you will not like the outcome.
And u are a mbbs student, careful boy before the psychological traumatization of this issue affect your result.
Be a Proud Dad.

Tnx.. it's all making sense now
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by dingbang(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2017
terrence12:

Are u serious?
did u see me add any smiley to my comment?
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by LePrezident(m): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
you're a fool.. .do what u intend to do but you will see the other side of nature at last. This is a promise! While you were fucking her WITHOUT PROTECTION, you didn't know u barely past your silly early 20s right? Go ahead, deny the baby and you will lose it forever.. .oh really? Do I sound like I'm related to her? Hahahahahaa.. .whatch yur bhack breh!

What is the meaning of this? Really? Gentleman this is childish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mum Justified To Slap My Wife? / Nairalanders! Please Suggest A Good Pet Name I Can Call My Igbo Boyfriend. / Why Nigerians Abroad Come Home To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.