Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! (4348 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / Dating A Girl In Her Early 20's. Experienced And Mature Response Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2017
popefuse:
Brah... who did u seek advice from when u met her?
2.who did u seek advice from when u about 4cking her now u want pples advice nw abi......kontunu
3.avnt u read bout furnication in the bible or quran nw u claiming religion
4.the fun of sex grab u not to control ur self and use protection
5. Something no hit ur brain that na sex dey give woman belle. Oh sorry i 4got dem dey sell belle 4 shoprite
Well nigga if ur thread is true the only suggestion i will give is to let ur mummy knows and receive the bashing then she would know how she would talk to her mum one on one. Nothing much. But i dought..... this is fabricated thread

Tnx for d advice....
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by dingbang(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2017
LePrezident:

What age should he be having sex?
what sort of silly question is that
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2017
TimmyPapa:
Y would yu av sex without protection?,. Dr r many tings u can do dat u can also derive pleasure apart penetration.. I knw ur feelings... I once experience dah feelings wen in d activity d condom removed... nd a week later ma gal had a n-ipple pain and was feeling weak... nd we wr both scared..buh damn twas just a coincidence.. NT preg.. my bro.. ask d gal wat she thinks she wana do..u both enjoyed d sex u both should decide.. Bt not abortion

Tnx
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by LePrezident(m): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2017
dingbang:
what sort of silly question is that

At what age should he have sex?
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2017
you are too young to be a father but you are not too young to have sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by terrence12(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2017
KennyID17:

some ppl might not just b psychologically ready to b parents. and most times its financial, but this can b taken care of over time. i think his fear isn't about finances but him not being prepared to venture into parenthood.

shii!! that thought scares me as well embarassed

Tnx man... u hit d nail directly on d head
Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by LordIsaac(m): 10:18am On Apr 19, 2017
One Mifepristone tabs can do wonders and prevent you from bringing a soul to this world you can't take care of. However, you can keep the child with the help of both parents.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 19, 2017
wait make i drink small water b4 i comment...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2017
LePrezident:

What is the meaning of this? Really? Gentleman this is childish
whatever you call it mhizter.. .

1 Like

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 19, 2017
terrence12:

Hmmm... yr1 mbbs uniuyo! Bros do u know wot dis means?
You for think about all this before you do the do... There is time to do and time not to do. You don do at the wrong time, carry your cross

1 Like

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by leonard002(m): 11:26am On Apr 19, 2017
Terminate the fetus. Forget about the moral bullcr@p. U didn't remember morality when you had premarital sex. In my opinion, its the greatest sin when you bring in life into the world without a system on ground to give it adequate care and support.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by xprezz02(f): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
terrence12:
I don't know what to do, am totally devastated, it was just one careless mistake, we couldn't stop ourselves and I was out of contraceptives, now it's gone completely left! Am too young to be a father and still too religious to kill a child!
Should I reject the baby now and go claim it later when I am ready?.. cos dts dts most rational idea in my head now.. pls I need matured and sincere advice.
you're to young to be a father bt not too young to have sex??

1 Like

Re: I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help! by jericco1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wehdone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must Read : 5 Health Benefits Of Dating A Fat Lady / Bae Advert!!!... / Why Carry A Gas Lighter!!!! When Ur Wrist Watch Can Do It!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.