Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

When Your Guy Is Always Happy To Introduce You To His Friends And Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Guy Is Always Happy To Introduce You To His Friends And Family (690 Views)

Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Guy Is Always Happy To Introduce You To His Friends And Family by onila(f): 6:44am On Apr 19, 2017
being a pretty girl rockz smiley
Re: When Your Guy Is Always Happy To Introduce You To His Friends And Family by dingbang(m): 6:48am On Apr 19, 2017
Onila it's his and not hes

1 Like

Re: When Your Guy Is Always Happy To Introduce You To His Friends And Family by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 19, 2017
I will use only memes if this hits FP...
Re: When Your Guy Is Always Happy To Introduce You To His Friends And Family by xendra: 7:06am On Apr 19, 2017
unclezuma:
I will use only memes if this hits FP...
whats here that should hit fp are the mods now insane
Re: When Your Guy Is Always Happy To Introduce You To His Friends And Family by Mikylopez(f): 7:13am On Apr 19, 2017
mbok its his not hes
Re: When Your Guy Is Always Happy To Introduce You To His Friends And Family by femiranking28(m): 7:14am On Apr 19, 2017
grin

Re: When Your Guy Is Always Happy To Introduce You To His Friends And Family by Fmartin(m): 7:22am On Apr 19, 2017
oshogbo weed at work.
Re: When Your Guy Is Always Happy To Introduce You To His Friends And Family by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2017
xendra:
whats here that should hit fp are the mods now insane

grin grin grin grin
I smell you're NEW here...
Re: When Your Guy Is Always Happy To Introduce You To His Friends And Family by xendra: 9:56am On Apr 19, 2017
unclezuma:

grin grin grin grin
I smell you're NEW here...
no not new, just stayed away for sometime. so you mean they are now insane
Re: When Your Guy Is Always Happy To Introduce You To His Friends And Family by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2017
xendra:
no not new, just stayed away for sometime. so you mean they are now insane

Yo ain't seen nothing yet...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You See A Girl Kissing With Eyes Open / Cheating Married Woman Who Is Pregnant For Her Lover Needs Advice / Male Sexual Virginity/purity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.