Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed (5201 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 8:53am On Apr 19, 2017
Hmmm, fam. I've been on my toes lately. After hastily leaving nairaland Monday night,so as to catch some good sleep and beat up Lagos traffic next day. You know, my shop is located in the heart of Surulere, so I wouldn't want to joke with early morning market. As the saying goes, work btingeth the greatest in us.

So, I finally got to my boutique at about 8am. I opened up my boutique, do the necessary cleaning and get set to make sales. My account was late though. He finally bring her big head to shop at about half pass eight. While I was busy shouting on her, my iPhone7 rings. So I quickly put my Bluetooth on and pick up. Behold, it was my fiancee on the phone.

Hi, good morning, my love... I said and he responded. He said, darling, dad just called. So we will be traveling to Abuja this morning. I already booked flight both of us. So, wait for me at the shop, I'm coming right away. So, he came and we head for Ikeja. God so good, there was no delay in the flight. So we took off in time.

We got to Abuja in no time and I was happy meeting with the entire family members. Though, I had met his dad once on Lagos,but meeting all of them at once couldn't have given more joy. He has a sister of about my age. We were all over each other at every instances.

Some hours after our arriver, canopies were already set. Table and chairs arranged with exotic drinks on each. I quickly called fiancé, what Is going on here? He said, it mum's birthday. I was like, why are you just telling me this? He said, I wanted to surprise you. I said, oh, it all good.

So as the event began, dad and mum were already dancing happily together like couple who just wedded. Everyone was happy and we merry. So, it was time for cake cutting. Who is fit enough to do the counting if not her daughter. Mind you, it was her 60th birthday.

So, as Bisola was counting, dad was already holding mum's hand in anticipation to cut the cake at No3 mark. So, she starts, one.... Two. At this point expectation was already high. And here comes the moment... Three and the cake was cut.

Funny enough while all this was going on, my fiance was already waiting for the three mark to achieve his aim. After the cake was cut, he quickly climbed the table and said listen everyone. All eyes were on us. Wow!! He continued, this is the only woman in my life. She is my all. My heavens, the blood of blood and the perfect one for me. He dipped hands into his pocket and behold, it was a diamond ring. He knelt beside me and before he could say a thing, I said, yes I do. You should have seen the crowd, how suprised they were.

After what I could described as a twin ceremony. it was already late, so we had to sleep. So, we use his room. And dad and mum went up to their room. Bisola, Hmmmm. She missed catching up on movies, so I know for sure she wasn't going to sleep.

My fiance enter his old room, I followed him. Before I could shut the door, he grabbed me,and looked straight into my eyes and said, do you know i love you? I said, I love you too. He used his left hand to wipe my hairs backwards. This time, I was already breading heavily. He kissed my lips softly, I broke up, looked at him and smiled. I kissed him heavily. This time, his right hand was already on my boobs. He caress my boobs softly.

He continued kissing my boobs while his hands message my thighs. He lift me and place me on his old bed. Damn! It feels so good to be home. So he removed my light dress and bra and kiss on my nipples. I did same to him as well. His hand were already fingering my pusssy. So anxiety, he removed my skirt and pants. We were both naked.

So, we look straight into our eyes while
ED SHEERAN "thinking out loud" plays. He was busy eating my lips while I placed my hand on his beating chest. He quickly insert his monster cocccck into my already wet pusssy. His dïck slept in there for about 10mins without pounding. He felt my heart beat, and I felt the pulse of his dïck.

I noticed that both my heart and his dïck pulsate at the same rate. And we slept off.
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 8:54am On Apr 19, 2017
My mummy, Oyind17, he finally propose o
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by MEGGATRON(m): 8:54am On Apr 19, 2017
I didn't read, too verbose. congrats.

I know why you're very happy, finally, you met someone who could live with your nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 8:55am On Apr 19, 2017
Lefulefu, the funny one. Carry your league of female warrior come he has propose o
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2017
Lalasticlala, how about a birthday cake for ya?
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 8:57am On Apr 19, 2017
To the doubting Thomases, SINZ, divayy22. Comma see
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 9:05am On Apr 19, 2017
MEGGATRON:
I didn't read, too verbose. congrats.

I know why you're very happy, finally, you meet someone who could live with your nonsense.
Which nonsense? We are in love
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 19, 2017
LOL! This girl & sex stories...

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 9:09am On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:
What's bad in expressing oneself? Besides, there was no sex
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Amarabae(f): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:
permission to start stealing ur memes! I love them. Always on point. Hahahahahaha
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

What's bad in expressing oneself? Besides, there was no sex

Didn't say anything was wrong. No sex? So what was his "monster côck" doing IN your "wet pussy"? LOL!

2 Likes

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Alphamale2017(m): 9:13am On Apr 19, 2017
Amarabae:
permission to start stealing ur memes! I love them. Always on point. Hahahahahaha
oh thanks for the compliment. permission granted smiley
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2017
jodha
Aderola15
Bumbae1
oyind17
divay22
kennyID17
dextology
suzan404
alexialin
pls come and read jenifer"s dairy with me cheesy
kimbra care to join me? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Didn't say anything was wrong. No sex? So what was his "monster côck" doing IN your "wet pussy"? LOL!
He slept in there. He wasn't pounding
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2017
I no want talk for her matter again
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2017
Amarabae:

Awwww, thank you, girl. Consider what's "mine", yours smiley
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 9:16am On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:
jodha Aderola15 Bumbae1 oyind17 divay22 kennyID17 dextology suzan404 alexialin pls come and read jenifer"s dairy with me cheesy kimbra care to join me? cheesy
Oh, funny boy
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

He slept in there. He wasn't pounding

Oh OK, that's hot.
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 9:17am On Apr 19, 2017
Oyind17:
I no want talk for her matter again
Mummy Wetin again? You no like as he don propose?
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 9:17am On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh OK, that's hot.
Thanks.
Where do you get those meme
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:
op eats rifles for fun..just letting u know cheesy

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Amarabae(f): 9:18am On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:
jodha Aderola15 Bumbae1 oyind17 divay22 kennyID17 dextology suzan404 alexialin pls come and read jenifer"s dairy with me cheesy kimbra care to join me? cheesy
is this the only meme you have?
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

Mummy Wetin again? You no like as he don propose?
Your life, not my bizness.
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Not the same thing Carlos tongue grin
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2017
Amarabae:
is this the only meme you have?
dats my popcorn insigna cheesy

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2017
Oyind17:
Your life, not my bizness.
Moma, has it gotten to that level?
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

Moma, has it gotten to that level?
you know why I said that
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

Thanks.

Where do you get those meme

Internet. Are your stories even real? Don't mean to offend, I'm just curious because not everyone has the guts to relate intimate details about their sex life.
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 9:23am On Apr 19, 2017
Oyind17:
you know why I said that
Ok, what have I done again mummy
Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2017
lefulefu:

op eats rifles for fun..just letting u know cheesy

LOL! Really? She's funny & creative though. I like that.

1 Like

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Internet. Are your stories even real? Don't mean to offend, I'm just curious because not everyone has the guts to relate intimate details about their sex life.
My stories are so real. Maybe you are new here, else, you would have seen where people make threads detailing their sex life. See, we are all different. I am expressive. Not like some other girls who will be pretending up and down

1 Like

Re: Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed by GEExclusive: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

LOL! Really? She's funny & creative though. I like that.
I saw this... Thanchu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) / Share Your Thoughts / What You Must Do With Her Breasts During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.