Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) (37091 Views)

See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary / Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / How Do I Collect My Salary From My Former Employer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Ebal: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
VIDEO:Nigeria Police Beats Man Mercilessly For Demanding For His 2 months Salary From His Boss

It seems never-ending. Stories and video evidence of Nigeria police brutality pop up on social media daily. One has to wonder how much brutality was taking place before phone cameras and dash cams. How many deaths by excessive force went misreported because there was no way to prove it and witnesses were afraid to report what they saw, for fear of becoming victims themselves. After all, it was their word against the entire police department, and without proof (and sometimes with proof) we all know how well that worked out.
Recently,a man was beaten while conscious, continuously, and without mercy, by a pack of Nigeria police officers for demanding his two months salary from his boss.
This time the pack police was joined by more officers. And the officers began taking swings with his baton as if he was driving a stake into the ground.
In one of the many cases of Police brutality, this video shows how a Policemen mercilessly beat up this man. It got so bad the bystanders had to shout at them so that they can leave the man.

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/04/videonigeria-police-beats-man.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCGLy3XkXJ4&feature=youtu.be[/url]

1 Share

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Partnerbiz(f): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
The Nigeria police are brutish and barbaric.

Let me seize this opportunity to say that the word "police" uses the plural.

So it's always "The police HAVE arrested Tboss"

OR

The police ARE investigating the attack.

So is it now correct to say . The police IS your friend?

Answer let me know if you understood today's sermon.

see below...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Pierocash(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
This is one rich man intimidating an innocent young using the police.tommrw this man jst recieve gunshot frm an unknown source they wil call him innocent ma n

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by brunofarad(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hmmm

Ndi police
Ndi iberibe

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by DlawTECHY(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
too bad
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by whitering: 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
I hate brutality. what was that fat man with singlet doing there with all his muscles. I would have intervened since they were not with guns. Imagine only 2 officers. with many passerby shouting you wan kill lam. I hate slackers.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by rozayx5(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
organisations like this need to be completely purged

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by pTomz(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
ediooots in black
plus Hedioot as wiked boss

the day the police shocked me was wen i visited the station fr some clearance n this woman came with food to giv the husband that had been locked fr days, the female officers dere said she had to pay them some cool cash bfr givin d fud or she leaves

6 Likes

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
grin this people dey behave like devil
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by CheezyCharles(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
ha! if it was me they better kill me oh! cos if I survive I swear dhaaat night I will go to my landlord and they will be visited and dealt with! Somebody say SPIRITUAL !! that's how one of my friend asked me to borrow him 20k in 2014 I did and he refused to pay!saying I should calm down! he was posting pictures of new watches and good living and I was like why would my personal afonja friend do this to me ?2015 I got admission into a state university were spiritual things was legalized if u know what I mean and my landlord was a harmless chief at the helm of affairs .I happened to tell him my plight and he asked me some things about my afonja friend and I told him and in less than two weeks the dude paid me and added 5k plus when we met at home in abuja he continued doin right by me. and my landlord didn't charge me cos he was a good afonja ,all I bought was eagle schnapp!lobatan. I hope say my true life story relate sha(wink)

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by CharlieMaria(m): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
Police is your friend..don't also forget: BAIL IS FREE!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Pavore9: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
Disheartening.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by SalamRushdie: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
The irony is that it's fellow poormen that are carrying out this act of terror on their fellow poor man while the Idiot with the camry is supervising ..I hope civil societies can get to the bottom of this

18 Likes

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by MrRichy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
Police is your Friend
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Afam4eva(m): 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
I'm not even angry at the police because they're just been their usual barbaric self especially when tipped to carry out havoc. My grouse is with the stupid man who has effrontery to beat someone on top of his own two months salary and he was just there watching encouraging the police men. Even the people that were watching and showing pity to the guy didn't do enough. That's why we are this way as a country. We never take action until someone is killed.

14 Likes

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by asumo12: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
Why
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Curvinus(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Yet these Sadistic bullies will turn around tomorrow and say the police is your friend.
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
IGP would not see this one o!
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by hushshinani(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
craziness
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by neocortex: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pierocash:
This is one rich man intimidating an innocent young using the police.tommrw this man jst recieve gunshot frm an unknown source they wil call him innocent ma n

So your response to oppression is murder ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by diablos: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
With a few naira notes in ur pockets, the police ultimately becomes ur friend, and that means beating or bullying ur enemies grin
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by smartty68(m): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
embarassed
Police force = zombie force

They just rush into matters without prior knowledge of what conspired.

Agbero in police uniform

As for the boss, ambush awaits you.

1 Like

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by ChiChilolo(f): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Kwarrapshen

Na person papa be diz o

2 Likes

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by abescom: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
The police, the rich idiota and those watching while this madness is going on are the same.

I just hope the rich man will be dealt with when the video finally gets to the appropriate authorities.

2 Likes

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by AntiWailer: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
I dnt gerrit.
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by liftedhigh: 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
WATCH A POLICEMAN SLAPPED FOR HITTING A LAMBORGHINI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qUkOu20HSQ
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Ugobest007: 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
When will Nigeria police have a good report, treat Nigerians like humans..

God help us in this country..

For all your ecurrency exchange platform. Bitcoins, perfect money, PayPal etc
Visit our site or come to our office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Holatunde007(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
There are suppose to be our friends
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by mbhs139(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ebal:
VIDEO:Nigeria Police Beats Man Mercilessly For Demanding For His 2 months Salary From His Boss

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/04/videonigeria-police-beats-man.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCGLy3XkXJ4&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Young man, if you really wants to help the victim gets justice, give us the house address where this inhumanity and injustice took place, and the Nigerian Human Rights Commission will take it up from there. I will be very glad if you could do that, please! I tried to get a glimpse of the car's plate number but could do so. Please pass the information across and I will take it up from there. Thanks

35 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50% Slash In Salaries Of Heritage Bank Staff? / NIIT: Are They Worth It? / The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.