Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) (37192 Views)

See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary / Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / How Do I Collect My Salary From My Former Employer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by micheal77766(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
na wa oo see wat our country police did to an innocent man just because he demanded his 2 months salary frm his boss
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by nwosu35: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ok

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by texazzpete(m): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
People should stop blaming just the Police. People were walking by without intervening. Is it by hurling Insults At the police from across the road?

There's supposed to be strength in numbers, but from time immemorial the cowardice and lack of empathy in the average Nigerian allows these bad actors to get away with stuff like this.

I hope someone got the license plate number of the car so when this gets escalated to the police disciplinary committee, the abusers can be identified and punished.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by sunbilor(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
texazzpete:
People should stop blaming just the Police. People were walking by without intervening. Is it by hurling Insults At the police from across the road?

There's supposed to be strength in numbers, but from time immemorial the cowardice and lack of empathy in the average Nigerian allows these bad actors to get away with stuff like this.

I hope someone got the license plate number of the car so when this gets escalated to the police disciplinary committee, the abusers can be identified and punished.
Bro it is not cowardice. If you see how these savages waste lives in Nigeria you will not blame the guys hurling insults across the road.
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Missmossy(f): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Very dehumanizing embarassed man's inhumanity to man!!! I have lot of hatred for the Nigerian police with their whims and caprices. Their victims really go though hell in their hands, i so much pity this man, on his sweat again. Quite a painful thing.

1 Like

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by LastlyFREEDOM: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Please,

Anyone who has a clue as to where this happened should kindly furnish me with the house address of the big man who engaged the Nigerian

Police to engage in this man's inhumanity to man. The contact of the poor victim himself would prove most useful.

As an attorney committed to the defence of Human Rights, I wish to assist the poor victim to enforce his right FREE OF CHARGE.

Persons with any useful information regarding this condemnable incident should make haste to reach me through this e-mail address:

truedemocracyfornigeria@gmail.com . The big man who engaged these officers together with the officers themselves must indeed pay a very

high price for their most confounding impunity.

Together, we shall confront and end impunity and cruelty regardless of how highly placed the perpetrators might be.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by fatymore(f): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:
The Nigeria police are brutish and barbaric.

Let me seize this opportunity to say that the word "police" uses the plural.

So it's always "The police HAVE arrested Tboss"

OR

The police ARE investigating the attack.

So is it now correct to say . The police IS your friend?

Answer let me know if you understood today's sermon.

see below...
check the rule of Concord.. A collective noun can be use in the plural and singular context in some cases
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by texazzpete(m): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
sunbilor:
Bro it is not cowardice. If you see how these savages waste lives in Nigeria you will not blame the guys hurling insults across the road.

Did you see any of those policemen carrying guns in the video?

1 Like

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
fatymore:
check the rule of Concord.. A collective noun can be use in the plural and singular context in some cases
Yes but "police" does not admit of that in any circumstance at all.

For example.

You can say " Almost every family OWNS a car (ie notion is together).

All my family ENJOY playing football. (separate).
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Pierocash(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
neocortex:

So your response to oppression is murder ?
Some dudes take their revenge that way,nt every kidnapping is from criminals,some are spured out of an oppress heart who is thirsty for revenge
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by obinoral1179(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
The useless people video and shouting at the background should have lynched the police at the rich man before reinforcements showed up...... We are all coward in this nation.
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by undefeateds: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
i think police should start doing mental test b4 recruiting because of dis mannerless tout in d armed force and moreover suppose d boss man just fall and die,people will be sympathisizing and calling him innocent not knowing who he was.smh

1 Like

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by sunbilor(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
texazzpete:

Did you see any of those policemen carrying guns in the video?
My brother I did not see o. But our people has a saying that he who has been stung by a bee is always afraid of the big housefly. grin. If you have witnessed police brutality or being a victim, you will always see them as mad people with guns.
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by neocortex: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pierocash:
Some dudes take their revenge that way,nt every kidnapping is from criminals,some are spured out of an oppress heart who is thirsty for revenge

EgunMogaji:

In my opinion, yes.

By any means necessary.

ginggerxy:
survival of the fittest

Generalyemi:

not just murder,if possible ,annihilate the wife and children

If every human chose murder as a form of revenge for wrong done to them,
I doubt any of you will be alive to post this and the world will be boiling.
Fortunately, most people have abandoned the caveman mentality of
unjust retribution.
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by neocortex: 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
mbhs139:

Young man, if you really wants to help the victim gets justice, give us the house address where this inhumanity and injustice took place, and the Nigerian Human Rights Commission will take it up from there. I will be very glad if you could do that, please! I tried to get a glimpse of the car's plate number but could do so. Please pass the information across and I will take it up from there. Thanks

The first sensible response to this post as against those calling for blood.
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by obinoral1179(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
sunbilor:
bros when we are in school new to throw stones. The target will be the rich man rear glass.... They will leave the dude ASAP.
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Pierocash(m): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
neocortex:

unjust retribution.
Why are u wailing,who is telling u killing is the best?we are telling u ppl take revenge anyhow,why must a normal being brutalize another because u have the power to do so?If the person decides to strike back that way dnt blame him
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by neocortex: 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pierocash:
Why are u wailing,who is telling u killing is the best?we are telling u ppl take revenge anyhow,why must a normal being brutalize another because u have the power to do so?If the person decides to strike back that way dnt blame him

I have not seen anyone hailing the police or the "rich" man for their barbaric
assault on the innocent man but it is equally evil to suggest that a murder is
justified as a form of revenge in this case.
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
CheezyCharles:
ha! if it was me they better kill me oh! cos if I survive I swear dhaaat night I will go to my landlord and they will be visited and dealt with! Somebody say SPIRITUAL !! that's how one of my friend asked me to borrow him 20k in 2014 I did and he refused to pay!saying I should calm down! he was posting pictures of new watches and good living and I was like why would my personal afonja friend do this to me ?2015 I got admission into a state university were spiritual things was legalized if u know what I mean and my landlord was a harmless chief at the helm of affairs .I happened to tell him my plight and he asked me some things about my afonja friend and I told him and in less than two weeks the dude paid me and added 5k plus when we met at home in abuja he continued doin right by me. and my landlord didn't charge me cos he was a good afonja ,all I bought was eagle schnapp!lobatan. I hope say my true life story relate sha(wink)
You had to squeeze tribalism in, one way or the other. Get a life o!

3 Likes

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by 2shur: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
I geh 1 child
Mama dey for aous
Papa dey for aous
I do. Build aous.
Policeman go bang your head u go dey look like zombie
Army man go whip your yansh like donkey.
Men if na me dey dah crowd.
I go seize dia baton.
Use am plank dia heads to death
Destroy the camry set it ablaze.
Planc d big man too.
I zoom off in my power bike
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by pinkhill(f): 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
CheezyCharles:
ha! if it was me they better kill me oh! cos if I survive I swear dhaaat night I will go to my landlord and they will be visited and dealt with! Somebody say SPIRITUAL !! that's how one of my friend asked me to borrow him 20k in 2014 I did and he refused to pay!saying I should calm down! he was posting pictures of new watches and good living and I was like why would my personal afonja friend do this to me ?2015 I got admission into a state university were spiritual things was legalized if u know what I mean and my landlord was a harmless chief at the helm of affairs .I happened to tell him my plight and he asked me some things about my afonja friend and I told him and in less than two weeks the dude paid me and added 5k plus when we met at home in abuja he continued doin right by me. and my landlord didn't charge me cos he was a good afonja ,all I bought was eagle schnapp!lobatan. I hope say my true life story relate sha(wink)

I would love to meet your landlord
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Gerrard59(m): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
It is official. Nigeria is a useless country.

I need to study hard and leave this hell-hole.
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by delishpot: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
seguno2:

Instead of gunning him down, why not get a lawyer to ensure that he pays up?

Court case na today? Esp in Naija where the big man can bribe his way out of the law. Though I do not support killing the boss.
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
neocortex:

unjust retribution.

Lots of word -- yawnnnnn.

I stand by my comment.
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by mechanics(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
i just dont know why some Nigeria policemen want to just tarnish the good image of the force, those policemen have to be dealt with immediately.
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by delishpot: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Yes but "police" does not admit of that in any circumstance at all.

For example.

You can say " Almost every family OWNS a car (ie notion is together).

All my family ENJOY playing football. (separate).

*Almost every family own a car( na collective)
°Most families own at a car.
* My family enjoy playing football
° Every member of my family enjoys playing football
I don't see the need to use ALL when mentioning family. It is inclusive in my opinion tho
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by akigbemaru: 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ebal:
VIDEO:Nigeria Police Beats Man Mercilessly For Demanding For His 2 months Salary From His Boss

It seems never-ending. Stories and video evidence of Nigeria police brutality pop up on social media daily. One has to wonder how much brutality was taking place before phone cameras and dash cams. How many deaths by excessive force went misreported because there was no way to prove it and witnesses were afraid to report what they saw, for fear of becoming victims themselves. After all, it was their word against the entire police department, and without proof (and sometimes with proof) we all know how well that worked out.
Recently,a man was beaten while conscious, continuously, and without mercy, by a pack of Nigeria police officers for demanding his two months salary from his boss.
This time the pack police was joined by more officers. And the officers began taking swings with his baton as if he was driving a stake into the ground.
In one of the many cases of Police brutality, this video shows how a Policemen mercilessly beat up this man. It got so bad the bystanders had to shout at them so that they can leave the man.

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/04/videonigeria-police-beats-man.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCGLy3XkXJ4&feature=youtu.be[/url]
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Unclebrutus: 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=CheezyCharles post=55719503]ha! if it was me they better kill me oh! cos if I survive I swear dhaaat night I will go to my landlord and they will be visited and dealt with! Somebody say SPIRITUAL !! that's how one of my friend asked me to borrow him 20k in 2014 I did and he refused to pay!saying I should calm down! he was posting pictures of new watches and good living and I was like why would my personal afonja friend do this to me ?2015 I got admission into a state university were spiritual things was legalized if u know what I mean and my landlord was a harmless chief at the helm of affairs .I happened to tell him my plight and he asked me some things about my afonja friend and I told him and in less than two weeks the dude paid me and added 5k plus when we met at home in abuja he continued doin right by me. and my landlord didn't charge me cos he was a good afonja ,all I bought was eagle schnapp!lobatan. I hope say my true life story relate shmy man can u p/s help m i wan retrieve my money
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by seguno2: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
delishpot:
Court case na today? Esp in Naija where the big man can bribe his way out of the law. Though I do not support killing the boss.

Do you think big men are stupid?
If they are stupid, would they be big men?
Why would he pay bribes more than the owed salaries?
Meanwhile, bribing the judiciary is not so straightforward.
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by adetayo234: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:
The Nigeria police are brutish and barbaric.

Let me seize this opportunity to say that the word "police" uses the plural.

So it's always "The police HAVE arrested Tboss"

OR

The police ARE investigating the attack.

So is it now correct to say . The police IS your friend?

Answer let me know if you understood today's sermon.

see below...

Pls keep your stupid grammar to yourself. We are talking of police brutalizing people and you are talking about grammar.
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by newdawn2017(f): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
neocortex:

So your response to oppression is murder ?
What kind of question is d@? Has such brutal oppression not lead 2 d murder of its victim b4?? undecided even in domestic settings. If he or she can lay hands on d life of such a malicious oppressor, why not? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need / 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.