Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) (37105 Views)

See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary / Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / How Do I Collect My Salary From My Former Employer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by tintingz(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
And they will say "police is your friend" we don't even know what they stand for, to protect the people or to oppress the people? Nigeria police are money ass licker, they can lick anything for money. There are good police but these set of devilish police are tarnishing their image.
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by KOKOHANDS: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) Exams 2017/2018 is on Sat., 22nd April. Get the Complete Past Questions & Answers via Email or WhatsApp Now. Call/WhatsApp Kemi: 07085763316

N2000 only. Only Serious and Interested Buyers should contact me please!

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by sko(m): 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Too bad
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Rushtec(m): 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Please can I have details
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by uju22(f): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
This is just too bad
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by soberdrunk(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
sad
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by TinaAnita(f): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
The issue of Nigerian police is heartbreaking and frustrating.. The only solution is to send them to sambisa forest to go fight their fellow terrorists, whoever survives it will retain his job.

3 Likes

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by seguno2: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
This is terrible.
Based on logistics, our 36 state governors and 774 LGA chairmen who owe several months and years of salaries and pensions are to blame.
These onigbese public servants encourage other employers to also owe salaries with impunity.
Since the mumu fellow citizens keep praising and hailing them for buying roadside meals instead of asking tough questions on accountability, this type of pitiful beating for those who ask for salaries of work already done will continue.
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Generalyemi(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
neocortex:

So your response to oppression is murder ?
not just murder,if possible ,annihilate the wife and children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by stjaxs: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nigeria with evil self
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by seguno2: 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pierocash:
This is one rich man intimidating an innocent young using the police.tommrw this man jst recieve gunshot frm an unknown source they wil call him innocent ma n

Instead of gunning him down, why not get a lawyer to ensure that he pays up?

1 Like

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by cloudyskygrind(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
We would be better off without the useless bunch called Nigeria police
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by dangwarmai(m): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
if you wan know Nigerian sabi English, discuss police brutality.
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by BIGDADDY000(m): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
Am calling 911 now!...
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by ginggerxy: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
neocortex:

survival of the fittest
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by AngelicBeing: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
Injustice all over the land embarassed sad

1 Like

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Nigeriadondie: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Na for civilian body dem get power

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Basdkg(m): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
;Dhahahahaha Nigerian police saved the duty in 101
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Bukayot: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
is that their duty, thief you no fit Catch. Na beating you sabi.
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by abbeyty(m): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Those ones shouting cant stone those police to death..they stand back shouting
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Tbossman: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
If the IGP can not fish out the men that carry out this act he should be sacked. Otherwise Buhari is a failure. In fact a serial failure.
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Kbshow007(m): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Goddamn 2 armless poliemen cannot manhandle me like this to be honest. WTF
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by chiraqDemon(m): 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nigerian police are just a bunch of thugs that work for whoever pays them highest

1 Like

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by giddexdguru: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
I get paid $9 when you open this link. You too earn like me. Register here with an android or computer browser http://.net/7nJALh
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by dederocs(m): 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
Deal with the so called boss, via anyway possible, no mercy
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by StevieAbraks111(m): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Shey d only thing the Nigerian Police know how to do is to be beating?
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Right! so a police man paid by tax payers was called by another tax payer to brutalise another tax payer just for demanding for his salary grin grin nigeria really is a zoo! and who carries on working after not receiving the first month salary? I don't get the first month's salary i ain't coming back! and I will burn down that factory or company, let's see who would lose.
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by obyno417(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
May God safe us from d hands of d rich and police men maltreatment cry
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by klax(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
Point of correction *pls Nigeria has no policemen* we only have some foolish adult boyscout in black dress with red curves line by their black dress hand that is all I can see and say.

I have had serious encounter with these foolish adult boyscout in different occasion and I hate seen them around me anywhere I'm because they disgust me a lot.

They lies, dirty, law abuser, drunk master, indiscipline, illiterate, corrupt and so on. They are the only people I know that has no respect for their senior retired officer I'm always ashame of them.

This must be investigate seriously because the man in question has the right to ask for his salary by every thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by origima: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
Why blame the police here? Friends one stupid boss must have given the police N50.00 to intimidate the poor staff
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
neocortex:

In my opinion, yes.

By any means necessary.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by ephi123(f): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nigerian police are animals and I hope the worst evil befall this bunch. So much injustice in a single country.

Could people please provide the details of the company/employer?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality / Top Six Most Successful Women In Corporate Nigeria / 50% Slash In Salaries Of Heritage Bank Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.