Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) (37107 Views)

See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary / Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / How Do I Collect My Salary From My Former Employer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by SOFTENGR: 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pierocash:
This is one rich man intimidating an innocent young using the police.tommrw this man jst recieve gunshot frm an unknown source they wil call him innocent ma n
On judgement day, nigga be like, "I'm back for you".

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by SycophanticGoat: 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pierocash:
This is one rich man intimidating an innocent young using the police.tommrw this man jst recieve gunshot frm an unknown source they wil call him innocent ma n

Sadly, it's still the poor man that gets shot at mostly.. cry cry
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by SOFTENGR: 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
Bleep naija police!
They are worse than armed robbers. Criminals in uniform.
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Ak75: 2:35am On Apr 20, 2017
It will not be well with the Nigeria Police. Just look at the way they are beating the poor man as if he is a criminal. He came to ask for his money from the stupid fucking boss oo, his own sweat and they did these to him. it will not be well with them and the so called boss unless he is not owing this man.
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by delishpot: 5:41am On Apr 20, 2017
seguno2:

Do you think big men are stupid?
If they are stupid, would they be big men?
Why would he pay bribes more than the owed salaries?
Meanwhile, bribing the judiciary is not so straightforward.

No human being is free from stupidity. It may not be regular but yes sometimes even big men do stupid things. Even the gods make mistakes/ wrong decisions.
And why will he not bribe if his future business growth depends on it? If #40 credit court case can cause him to lose #1 billion in business sales, why would he not bribe with #200 to make it go away? You want to sound smart sha!
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:18am On Apr 20, 2017
delishpot:

*Almost every family own a car( na collective)
°Most families own at a car.
* My family enjoy playing football
° Every member of my family enjoys playing football
I don't see the need to use ALL when mentioning family. It is inclusive in my opinion tho
That ALL is even one of the examples in Oxford dico
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by Kcos: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2017
Can the any of the eyewitness give the address and location of where this event happened?
Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) by mbhs139(m): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
mbhs139:

Young man, if you really wants to help the victim gets justice, give us the house address where this inhumanity and injustice took place, and the Nigerian Human Rights Commission will take it up from there. I will be very glad if you could do that, please! I tried to get a glimpse of the car's plate number but could do so. Please pass the information across and I will take it up from there. Thanks

I have just been receiving "likes" upon "likes" for this my comment above, but that's not what I want. At least, somebody was present at the time of this ugly evidence. Let the person give us information that can lead to the arrest of the owner of that car and the building. It wont cost me a dime to deal with them all. but if it is "likes" you want to continue giving me instead of looking for justice for the victim, so be it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Nigerian Engineer And The Oil/Gas Career Mentality / Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality / Top Six Most Successful Women In Corporate Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.